Discovery Gaming Community
To: USI, Ageira, DSE cc: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: USI, Ageira, DSE cc: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF (/showthread.php?tid=154907)

To: USI, Ageira, DSE cc: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF - Rubber_Duck - 10-30-2017

*** OPENING COMMUNICATION CHANNELS ***

** OPENING FILE **

* ENCRYPTION *
CIVILIAN

[Image: Hamilton_2.jpg]

Personal ID: MN-0203.647FOD
Name: Lord Hamilton
Fleet: Bretonia Merchant Navy

Hail, Ladies and gentlemen.
As you might have seen, the Merchant Navy of Bretonia is getting a thicker lifeline. The frequency of convoys is increasing, and you as our allies are of course still a manufacturer of goods we need in our war effort. Convoy protection is given as usual, by this, we have a single announcement for all the companies of Liberty. Every transport ship that is an official part of the big 3 in Liberty, is of course welcome to be granted the safety a convoy can provide. If your destination is at least almost matching with ours, your ship is of course welcome to join the convoy.

NATO protocols according to the treaty of Curacao apply. Carbon Copy

We hereby request any possible support of nearby available security forces.

With best regards, and in everlasting faith of her majesty, Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

Commodore Sir Finlay O’Dukes, Lord Hamilton
Bretonia Merchant Navy

* CLOSING TRANSMISSION *

** CLOSING VIDEO FILES **

*** SHUTTING DOWN COMM SYSTEMS ***

CONNECTION LOST

RE: To: USI, Ageira, DSE cc: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF - Altejago - 10-31-2017

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station
SUBJECT: Secure Trade Link
TO: Lord Hamilton

Ontario, Liberty Space

Greetings,

it's been a very long time since I saw anything good come from the war in Bretonia against the Gauls, and to have our boys in the Merchant Navy come forward and directly offer a secure line to traverse to continue supplying your besieged home is heartwarming, to say the least.

Consider this offer well received and gratefully accepted. God speed the good men of the Bretonian Armed Forces.

Sincerely,
President
Jack Doe

RE: To: USI, Ageira, DSE cc: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF - Eurobeat - 11-01-2017

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

To: Lord Hamilton, Bretonian Merchant Navy
Subject: Convoys

Good day,

On behalf of the Chief of Security who is currently on leave, I would like to say that we are more than willing to work with Bretonia. Our employees have been notified and will contact the Merchant Navy before each trip into Bretonia. May we work towards a better future.

Regards,

Lloyd Fisher

Vice President
Acting Chief of Security
Universal Shipping Inc.

RE: To: USI, Ageira, DSE cc: LPI, Liberty Navy, LSF - Jay Anderson - 11-02-2017

[Image: PbsLHqO.png]
To: Commodore Sir Finlay O’Dukes

Dear Sir O'Dukes, my name is Jay Anderson and I represent Transport Division of Ageira Innovations. I appreciate this offer and assure you that Ageira will gladly cooperate with Merchant Navy to further increase security of our shipments. Looking forward to see you in space, Sir.
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]