Discovery Gaming Community
To: The people of Omicron and beyond - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The people of Omicron and beyond (/showthread.php?tid=154993)

To: The people of Omicron and beyond - Backo - 11-01-2017

<//Incoming transmission...

<//
transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

<//
transmission.sender.location: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta

<//
transmission.encryption: c0nn5p1r4Cy

Greetings people of the Omicrons and beyond,

I contact you from deep within Core's territory to bring you a message so important that I'm risking my own life and standing with the Core to release to you. Mark no mistake what I'm about to share with you shocked me just as much as it would most likely shock you. Some of you might dismiss it or try to discredit my claim, though only because of their loyalty to the Core's Guildmistress. Those who value the truth would see with their own eyes that what I speak of is truth, only truth and nothing else but the cold, hard truth.

As most of you who follow recent news in the Omicrons are probably aware of there have been quite numerous accusations coming from the Order that the new Guildmistress of the Core, Enma Loyola, has been infected by the aliens most refer to as 'Nomads'. These worrying accusations soon piled up to the point the Core had to respond to them and ease the public. To do so they released medical scans (ones which I'll attach below) showing that, quote, 'Enma Loyola does neither bare host to alien incubi, nor carry any traces of nomad tissue whatsoever'.

<//Decoding binary stream...
[Image: GXwmkQk.png]
<//End of stream reached...

Some of you have believed what the Core News Service has told you, others dismissed it as biased lies. Though all of you missed something much more dire which they managed to cover up in plain sight while all of us were busy worrying if she was indeed compromised by the alien entities. The truth had been in front of our eyes, yet we knew not where to look. Though worry no more, people of the Omicrons (and beyond), look back at the scans that Core has provided us and stop looking for the alien inside. Can you see it? Of course you can, it's so obvious once you stop looking for the wrong thing.

Enma Loyola, the Guildmistress of the Core paramilitary, has inside her a SKELETON! Now I must go, before Core catches me for daring to reveal this to you! Godspeed and stay skeptical and ever vigilant!

<//Transmission ended...

RE: To: The people of Omicron and beyond - Enkidu - 11-01-2017

[Image: wCMLV0a.jpg?2]

Target Ident: Agent of the 'Share.

Sender Ident: Atar/Nesrin Khan/Alpha/Dharma.

Sender Source: Gammu

Encryption:[Image: 1zXkxcv.png]

Explain why 'she' shares loryclytic neropsychic interconnect with the K'hara consistent with a major xenoxygotic realnode.

Or don't. The dataset would not be factual. The shell that is called Loyola is the worst kept secret in the cosmos.

[Image: orKiRFG.gif]

RE: To: The people of Omicron and beyond - Jessitrescott - 11-01-2017

|><| |><| |><| OPEN CHANNEL |><| |><| |><|
|><| |><| |><| FROM:-Planet Crete |><| |><| |><|

* A Women ???? Is Seen Wearing A burka *

Dear Senor...*coughs*..Senorita Valdez.

I was having my daily dose of fat hairy men and rum, Dibs on the Rum. When i saw a flashy red light coming from my leftside, One would imagine it was an alert but it was the glorious photo of elcommisaro pepe, As i wiped my tears after seeing his picture i opened the trans bar and saw your communication.

* A half naked man ....? Walks before the camera and reveals the monster behind the burka*

[Image: 3wT1qXx.png]

*Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two sides gently compressed by a ThighMaster.*
I would like to say, I dont care.
* Like a ballerina, she rose gracefully en Pointe and extended one slender leg behind her, like a dog at a fire hydrant.She makes a threatening pose in this stance*

I'll go back to dreaming about el.commisaro now, Thank you.

Signed with mucho farts
Valeria Lardon.
(Pepe's No 1 Girlfriend)

* She laughs like a dog that's going to die as she rolls over to click the off button *

RE: To: The people of Omicron and beyond - Izay Vyu - 11-01-2017

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Izay.Vyu.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

I heard she tends to have a lot inside her.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.thinks."What.a.chic!".and.terminates.a.bit...

RE: To: The people of Omicron and beyond - Nodoka Hanamura - 11-01-2017

[Image: jDQGSfL.png]
Origin: HANAMURA REMOTE COMMUNICATIONS PROXY, HANAMURA-KITA RESIDENCE, FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREELANCER NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: ALL WITHIN TRANSMISSION RANGE | NO_TARGET
Encryption: NONE | NO ENCRYPTION!
Format: Audio
Subject: Do you take us for fools

To whom it may concern, as well as to the general public of Freeport 11 and those in the Omicrons -

I can't tell whether Enma has a Nomad in her or if she's got a damn Cow's Intestines for a skeleton with that 3D X-ray. I'm neither agreeing with the Core or taking a number 2 on their front porch, as it were - Like I stated in my response to the Order a while back, I don't take too kindly to either of you, however given you are protecting my home (of which I am currently away from), I am obliged to play nice with your organization and even cooperate on certain engagements against the Nomads. I'm going to make it clear to you - If Enma Loyola is infact an infectee - she should be pushed out of a airlock, and the Core should find a more suitable Guildmistress. I am not saying this with any predisposition other than the one that I have as a fellow human being. If the Core is going to fight the Nomads, then they must be prepared to purge infiltrators in their ranks. Irregardless of who they are.

Come back with some more believable evidence, and maybe I'll actually believe it.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freelancer

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: To: The people of Omicron and beyond - Implosion - 11-01-2017

[img float=left]https://imgur.com/lPq521P.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Ehrgeiz"
Comm ID: "Jack Daniels"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

I am shocked and appalled. This is as egregious as it is preposterous. A real skeleton? Outrageous!

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

RE: To: The people of Omicron and beyond - Pepe - 11-02-2017

|><| |><| |><| CORSAIR OPEN 24H KITCHEN FREQUENCY |><| |><| |><|

[Image: DmhURVl.png]

Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron, just after one of his long and heavy sponsorship dinners

No mucho big deal about Core skeletons. We removed skeletons easily from Core pilots that visited our Chili Sausage factories at Gran Canaria. Some of them had a spine, so we had to throw them away. There were few reports of their skeletons rising up and walk again, but we can check that again.

*Pepe nods and reaches OFF button with his hand. Button thinks "wooow, what a macho" and cracks a bit*

|><| |><| |><| EMPTY SCREEN WITH MUCHO SNOW ON IT |><| |><| |><|

RE: To: The people of Omicron and beyond - Enkidu - 11-02-2017

Target Ident: Pepe.

Commisaro Ladron should consider outsourcing eating people. You are in significant danger of contracting prions. If required I can provide a rigorous intestinal exam upon my next visit to Crete. Local anasthetic may be required depending on the ductile malleability of the commissioner's extrusive sphincter.

"I" on the other hand can put the host's calcite matter to a purpose far more entropically stable than its current employment as a glove puppet for a species of homicidal robots. In the traditional use.

RE: To: The people of Omicron and beyond - Pepe - 11-02-2017

|><| |><| |><| CORSAIR OPEN 24H KITCHEN FREQUENCY |><| |><| |><|

[Image: WW8aSnP.png]

Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron, in his state of amazement

But... we don't eat people for centuries, Senor Atar/Nesrin Khan/Alpha/Dharma. Our dogs do.

*Pepe nods and reaches OFF button with his hand. Button thinks "wooow, what a macho" and cracks a bit*

|><| |><| |><| EMPTY SCREEN WITH MUCHO SNOW ON IT |><| |><| |><|

RE: To: The people of Omicron and beyond - Enkidu - 11-02-2017

Target Ident: Pepe.

Oh.

"I" do. "We" were hoping for a kindred soul.

It is unfortunate that "I" cannot express true sadness as experienced by Humanity due to its irrelevance to the ephemerality of my existential conditions.