Discovery Gaming Community
{AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: {AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector (/showthread.php?tid=154998)

Pages: 1 2

{AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector - Auxilia Coalition - 11-01-2017

[Image: Mercenary1.png]
Auxilia Coalition
{AC}=

This is the Research & Development Sector of the Mercenary Council. It will take care about the development of new technologies, weapons, ships and modules that will be available only to the Mercenary groups into the Mercenary Council.

RE: {AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector - Auxilia Coalition - 12-15-2017

RESEARCH MANAGER

⌦Ships
<None>
⌦Equipment
<None>
⌦Weapons

Available items:

RE: {AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector - Auxilia Coalition - 02-14-2018

How to start a research

First of all you must request a research assignment (Individually or as "Mercenary Council Group") to the leader or wait for an assignment from the leader (via S.K.Y.P.3. protocol or direct communication channel). Once you obtained it, proceed in this way, depending on what kind of technology you're researching:

Every proof of research progresses can be communicated in this thread.

RE: {AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector - Auxilia Coalition - 02-14-2018

The Research & Development Sector is commencing the following researches:
  • Adapted Nomad Blaster (Class 9) ("Wreckter")
  • Prototype Engine II (Class 2) (Carl Benson)

For further/voluntary research assignments, please contact the leader.

RE: {AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector - Piombo65 - 03-24-2018

[Image: auMV8bn.png]

I used this weapon enough to give a report about this weapon.
[Image: VikhjUf.png]
This is a good prototype of a gun that manage to preserve and use Nomad energy and since it was built for these purposes, our human technology has an extreme difficulty to make it working. This is also a reason of the huge deficit that the power core's ship has to use this weapon, making it efficient only of 10%. According to me we could do 2 things: To find the guy who managed to create these weapons (Highly riskious) or to continue the researchs with our efforts and with the help of the groups within the Mercenary Council. Meanwhile I think to have understood some weapon mechanics useful to start a first Auxilia blaster gun project.

[Image: x6jHdbR.png]

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: {AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector - Auxilia Coalition - 04-09-2018

Research completed. New researchs available:
  • Adapted Nomad Blaster (Class 9) [Advanced research]
  • Very Heavy Fighter guns

RE: {AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector - Auxilia Coalition - 04-13-2018

The Research & Development Sector is commencing the following researches:
  • Very Heavy Fighter guns ("Wreckter")

RE: {AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector - Piombo65 - 04-24-2018

[Image: auMV8bn.png]

This should be a contract report (Even if no contracts has been made) but this will be an exception:

This evening, Liberty space, California precisely, was invaded by a strange group marked as "Hostile" in my computer ship but there's who call them "Cultists" since their "Invasion Carrier" had that adjective.

[Image: 9rN1XNy.png?1]

They had knowed ships but their equipment were very strange. First of all their guns are unusual. I've never seen any kind of weapon like that. If I would have had the chance to take one of them we could start some depth research. Their ships use red engines and red lights, so I think that also their internal and external equipment were unusual, as this aggression against every human at will was strange. Why should they fight against literally everyone?

[Image: frT7srB.jpg]

At last their cargo. They carried other strange commodities never seen in Sirius: Scientific datas and Drone remains (...excluding the fact they're also rich and they use also Sirius money. This makes me understand that they couldn't be of outer Sirius space and maybe their house could be somewhere within it.). This stuff could be good to find our answers about who are they and why they attack people. Another mercenary, "Mentor", managed to collect some kind of datas and when possible, it will transfer all useful datas on our stocks. He should be careful since many people may do anything for this rare and precious stuff.

[Image: G2Gb3pk.jpg]

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: {AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector - Auxilia Coalition - 04-25-2018

Item received:
  • 20 Scientific Data
  • 5 Drone Remains

RE: {AC}= Auxilia Coalition - Research & Development Sector - Auxilia Coalition - 09-19-2018

The Research & Development Sector is sharing the following researches with groups within the Mercenary Council:
  • ZN-140 Engine Mk I (Class 2) (Keepstar Research Group)
  • Prototype Engine II (Class 2) (Keepstar Research Group)