Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kruger Minerals | From: Planetform Inc. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kruger Minerals | From: Planetform Inc. (/showthread.php?tid=155006)

To: Kruger Minerals | From: Planetform Inc. - casualty - 11-02-2017

[Image: hQOiAPF.gif]

[Image: HBzZ97Ut.jpg?1]

Encryption: Twin Band Alphanumeric
Subject: Schwermetall Handel

To whom it may concern,

Last week I had great business deal with commander Hans Muller of Kruger vessel KMS-Bergmann. This gentleman generously agreed to provide 10,000 standard cargo units of Silver Ore from Schwermetall Handel installation in Omega-7 for quite reasonable price. He also made sure that Planetform vessels have temporary access to the station for the duration of this contract, which was completed in 2 days.

Now, given that location of the station perfectly fits into Planetform trading route patterns, and both raw Silver Ore and processed Silver are used widely in our terraforming processes, I would like to negotiate extension of access for vessels with PFI) access codes. Planetform is ready to pay a reasonable fee for using the station. For your information, our estimated need of the said commodity is 25,000 units a month.

Please, let me know if you are willing to consider such offer, and what you decision would be.

Yours faithfully,
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated
[Image: DkRdC3B.png]

RE: To: Kruger Minerals | From: Planetform Inc. - Kruger - 11-03-2017

[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

To: Jack Worth, Planetform Incorporated
Subject: Silver Deal - Schwermetall Handel

Guten tag, Jack Worth

Your message got me in middle of some mess, as we are busy with actions around fuel and supporting Rheinland Military.

So we might not be able to steadily deliver Silver at some locations depending on how conflict goes. For the moment no issues, but Kruger will not committ its transportation fleet on new contracts until the conflict is finished.

On other hand, if our transports can instead come to omega-7 system and transport the required ores yourselves, i see no problem with fulfilling your request.

The amount you required currently (and normally) is disponible in afore mentioned (Schwermetall Handel) base stocks.

The price would be the standard SC3000/unit. If that suits your organization, we will be glad to give your ships docking acess.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Heinrich Stuhl

RE: To: Kruger Minerals | From: Planetform Inc. - casualty - 11-04-2017

[Image: hQOiAPF.gif]

[Image: HBzZ97Ut.jpg?1]

Encryption: Twin Band Alphanumeric
Subject: Schwermetall Handel

Dear Mr. Stuhl,

I understand the complicated situation you are in. Rest assured, Planetform ships will handle the delivery. We just would like to ask Kruger to keep stock reasonably full.

I'm looking forward to fruitful cooperation with your corporation, and will keep you informed should additional opportunities arise.

Yours faithfully,
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated
[Image: DkRdC3B.png]