Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=155013)

Pages: 1 2 3

Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment - sindroms - 11-02-2017

Good day, peeps and pee-ettes.

As you might have already noticed, the veggie patch has been rather barren and so we have promptly plucked up @Impyness from the Orange section and stuck them into the garden instead. We are hoping to see if it takes roots or ends up dying horribly. Experimentation is key.

With that in mind, we are also looking for new Forum Moderators and the recruitment drive thread will be posted within this week.

Stay toasty.

RE: Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment - Tabris - 11-02-2017

Good luck Impy. :S The Paperwork alone I hear can bury you alive. X_X

RE: Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment - Enkidu - 11-02-2017

Good luck, Impy.

RE: Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment - Zyliath - 11-02-2017

GL, Impy.
Hope your coffee will taste good.

RE: Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment - Shiki - 11-02-2017

i have no words

RE: Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment - Thyrzul - 11-02-2017

(11-02-2017, 11:28 AM)Sici Wrote: i have no words

Let me help you out with one:

RUN!

RE: Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment - GuapMan - 11-02-2017

Good luck.

RE: Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment - Corile - 11-02-2017

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good meme.

RE: Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment - Shiki - 11-02-2017

C for Consistency

The Kitty Wrote: I'd like to begin by saying this is not something that we are very happy about. We don't like sitting in the corner and plot getting rid of certain players from the community.

There however, are some people who have proved themselves to be more harmful than good. The community has talked to the Administration for a long time about these certain people. We too have been making our own personal opinions on how these people behave throughout their time here on Discovery.

With heavy hearts, the following players are banned indefinitely from both the gameserver, and the forums. You are more than welcome to apply to be unbanned after the standard 6 months are over with. We are not doing this without a good reason. If you look back here at your interactions between other people, maybe it'll become clear to you as well why we've been pushed to go to these extents.

@Lythrilux
@Swifty
@Impyness
@Mephistoles
@Snoopy
@Karst

We understand that some of these players might be in charge of factions on Discovery. We're extremely sorry that we must take away the head figure of your organization, if there is any way that we can assist you please don't hesitate to ask us. These people will still be around in Skype and can work out arranging a new leader.

RE: Admin Notice: New Vegetable and Moderator Recruitment - TheShooter36 - 11-02-2017

Good luck impy, dont let your hate for certain factions take you over and starting deleting them though. *worried face*