Discovery Gaming Community
To Order Command // Modulating Frequency CR-1123 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Order Command // Modulating Frequency CR-1123 (/showthread.php?tid=155211)

To Order Command // Modulating Frequency CR-1123 - Atreides2 - 11-07-2017

[Image: Duncan_Atreides.png]

To Order Commander.

Greetings from the Crayterian Planetary Forces. I am Marshall Duncan Atreides.

As you are known, the Crayter Forces and yours operated in joint operation to destroy a said Nomad Gate. The action was a success but I remember seeing your Soldiers and Agents equipped with interesting weaponry.

Now , I must say that I am intrigued about it, as you know any good Soldier would be and I want to know more about it, as it can maybe be used in our operations against the Gallic invaders.

I am awaiting to hear more from you regarding this matter.

Kind regards,
Duncan Atreides, Marshall

[Image: Comm_End_Duncan.png]

RE: To Order Command // Modulating Frequency CR-1123 - Omicron - 11-18-2017

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 18/11/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Marshall Duncan Atreides

Kemwer

Pressuming from rich Crayterian, allthough non-voluntary traditions of migrant fleets, I pressume I am speaking to a fellow Space Marine. Regardless, yes The Order is mass producing a new generation of directed energy weapons to exemplify our prowess in every tenets of war. While primarly developed for use by every branch of The Order, Kemwer as we call these are available for direct purchase by friendly entities.

The Order is largely unconcerned with how the equipment is going to be used and in what capacity it will be deployed among ranks of the Crayterian armed forces. It is a tool - a damn effective and elegant at that - that ultimately answers to orders from a hand that presses the trigger. Like all tools, you better treat means of your craft with highest regard. We can provide number of side arms, carbines, assault rifles, multilasers and even more unconventional pieces of exotic hardware. Power armors in particular may find shoulder-mounted equipment an additional force multiplier.

If your marines like what they got, we can talk about mass shipments to equip up to entire army given enough time. Our lines were designed with mainly frontline thought than individual customers and thus are best fielded by military proffesionals in adequate formations.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To Order Command // Modulating Frequency CR-1123 - Atreides2 - 11-19-2017

Greetings Mr. Golanski,

You are right, we are having a strong military tradition in our small Republic, since we came to Sirius we had to fight for our lives and dreams and is funny that once long time enemies now are close allies against the Gauls. The Soldiers under my command are all volunteers which shows their bravery and some may add their courage being ready to serve the Republic on the ground Battlegrounds. But we were not always like that. In a distant past, we were actually a happy society and our Forces were mostly Police units, but we adapt to the times we were living.

Regarding the weapons , the Republic is at the moment using a mixture of kinetic and energy based weapons and we proud ourselves with our own production lines. However that doesn't make us arrogant and not open to new and your design caught our eyes.

Can I have a catalog or can I have some samples of the weapons ? I am more interested in Carbines, Assault Rifles and Shoulder Mounted Equipment, which can add to our AIT firepower, but as I said , I am also anxious to check other weapons that you have to present, interested also in powerful compact artillery pieces that can be deployed and carried by a Soldier or two or to be mount on our light reconnaissance vehicles which we plan to use against the Gauls to gain a beach head .

Kind regards,

RE: To Order Command // Modulating Frequency CR-1123 - Atreides2 - 11-20-2017

Greetings Mr. Golanski,

I spoke with the people from Ares Logistics and they will dispatch a ship to take some samples. Please have them ready as our ship will be on a tight schedule.

Kind regards,