Discovery Gaming Community
To: Pepe "El Commisario" Ladron - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Pepe "El Commisario" Ladron (/showthread.php?tid=155223)

To: Pepe "El Commisario" Ladron - Omicron - 11-08-2017

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Minor
⧫ 7/11/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: El Commisario Himself

Assigment

My sources had led me to be informed that Corsair fleet had decided to join the fight against the menace we face in Omicron Delta. I will be entirely honest here: I did not expect that. I can only attempt to imagine what kind of damage they might have caused to incure wrath of the Sparta.

I have informed my people accordingly. We may had not seem eye to eye in most cases, but Nauru was by far most peaceful and stable when under direct rule of Crete. Loss of your familias over there is highly regrettable event. There is also one more thing I want to share with you... the Ingenuus leader, James Erzie is a convicted deserter with a death sentence upon his head. While I wont miss him if he meets his end at Canaria's sausage factory, I would personally preffer a public execution at main square of Santiago, Akabat by use of fire. Either way, I want to make an example of that traitor.

Once the fires of liberations engulf the corrupt Confederation, I propose a drink. While the Rum they produce here is high quality, I want to try something that tastes of my homeworld.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: Pepe "El Commisario" Ladron - Pepe - 11-08-2017

|><| |><| |><| ENCRIPTED CORSAIR DIPLOMATIC FREQUENCY |><| |><| |><|

[Image: wDZNfnX.png]

Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron, at Memoria's comm room

Hola, senor Almirante Grande Golanski.

I'm glad we are both ready to forget how our pilots like to shoot on each-other, for really no reason at all. We are having common enemies in Delta, both mucho dangerous and it was about time to cut that el crap.

In my endless wisdom, I noticed Outcast infiltration to Core on time. They ain't standard Core pussies any more. Half of them are infected by ugly neon creatures (as always), others are just cloud-surfing on Cardamine all day and third half have skeletons inside!

We had no damage from Core since we lose Yaren, I must say it openly. But, I just got scared now. Delta sheltering a whole bunch of Outcasts and other Nomad-lovers! Not on my watch!

And I'm telling you this: I think they are keeping large number of Zoners as hostages. Maybe they are mind-controlled already, who can say? Caramba! Loco Zoners are calling me all day to tell me Core-Casts are nice and friendly dudes! With skeletons inside! Caramba! You and me, we know real Zoners, hermano. They have no real friends, just customers.

That base must burn, or it will shoot our ships soon, or even worse: spreading Nomad eggs or something.

*Pepe nods and reaches OFF button with his muscular finger. Button cracks a bit and thinks: "Wooow, what a macho".*

|><| |><| |><| EMPTY SCREEN WITH MUCHO SNOW ON IT |><| |><| |><|