Discovery Gaming Community
Player Sanctioned: LNS-Trent - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Sanctioned: LNS-Trent (/showthread.php?tid=155317)

Player Sanctioned: LNS-Trent - St.Denis - 11-10-2017

LNS-Trent has been sanctioned for:

Quote:4.4 Every char must have only one type of ID equipped and they must play to that ID. Nomads are allowed to be engaged by all IDs. In all other cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules

Consequences:

So far, we have Reports of you attacking Junkers, for no reason other than "Junker Scum", and even pirating Traders on your LNS Cruiser. These are not the actions we expect of a LAWFUL Ship. I have also found that your Nomad is not in the correct place, either.

You a relatively new to the Server, so therefore you will find both Ships in Bastille until you post here explaining that you have read and understood the Rules. It would also be advantageous if you actually read your IDs, to see what restrictions come with them.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Sanctioned: LNS-Trent - Dark.Star - 11-10-2017

Yes I would like to be un-bastilled or something like that. I have read the rules and I will obey them. The thing with Junker attacks is the fact that im hostile to them. Ive done too many missions against them. And im hostile to them. That was with the Junkers. About the Nomad Account. I have forgot the fact that I cannot leave the Omicrons or systems that Nomads or Das Wilde operate in. About pirating i was a bit drunk in real life and forgot that I cannot demand lawful cargo. Sorry about that. I wanted to give back the cargo but the trader didnt respond. Ive had to sell it to empty my hold. And now please, as I have read the rules and explained everything, can I have my ships out of Bastille please?

P.S. Reply to this. In Liberty, if a ship refuses to stand still for a scan, as a Liberty Lawful, am I allowed to engage it?

RE: Player Sanctioned: LNS-Trent - St.Denis - 11-10-2017

On this Server, just because something is Red to you, doesn't mean he is your enemy, and, conversely, something that is Green to you may not be your friend.

You need to make sure you have a Role Play reason to attack someone.

Quote:In Liberty, if a ship refuses to stand still for a scan, as a Liberty Lawful, am I allowed to engage it?

Yes, you may request a ship to stop, whilst you scan it, and if it does not comply, you can shoot it. As long as you are in your ZOI

Ships released.

Remember, it is always better to not drink and drive

RE: Player Sanctioned: LNS-Trent - sindroms - 11-10-2017

Just smoke and fly.
Or just take LSD and teleport.

RE: Player Sanctioned: LNS-Trent - Dark.Star - 11-10-2017

I think you meant dont Drink and Fly. Yes thank you. And thanks for responding. Nomad ship released also?

Yes