Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Confederation of Freeports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Confederation of Freeports (/showthread.php?tid=155342)

Pages: 1 2

To: The Confederation of Freeports - Cælumaresh - 11-11-2017

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 11/11/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch, Sara Shepard
⧫ TO: The representatives of the Confederation of Freeports

Negotiations

Good day representatives of the CoF,

My name is Sara Shepard, Admiral of the Order Overwatch, and representing the Order in this communication towards you. Im pretty sure you are all well aware of the events that have transpired within Omicron Delta over the week, and I come to you now with the offer of negotiating a peace accord. I sincerely doubt you want a war any more than I do, and so I felt in order to reach out a hand and attempt to set things right before they spiral out of control even worse than they already have.

Are you willing to meet up on neutral ground for a meeting between myself, and representatives of your side? I have already contacted a organization who was deemed fit and neutral enough to be the hosting party for this meeting. They go by the name of Eden Paradises, a not very well known organization. You can read more about them here. The only thing left would be for you to be willing to talk to us.

Sara Shepard
Admiral of the Order Overwatch
Black Fleet, 2nd Fleet "Homeworld"

RE: To: The Confederation of Freeports - Aazalot - 11-11-2017

[Image: Von_Co_F.png]

Admiral Shepard

Jerard Voncloud, Joint head of the Confederation of Freeport's, something your organisation didn't seem to be able to grasp in all my previous messages.

To Say we are "well aware" is a gross understatement, Most of us have lost ships and crew to the mindless actions of your "Grand Admiral" even despite my attempts to explain our situation. Not to mention the loss of an UNARMED mining station. Then to add insult to injury the Corsairs were brought into the equation and now we have a diplomatic situation with them to attend to as well. So at this point in time, Admiral, you and yours are very much our least favourite people right now.

We have lost a great asset in Kyu Akibara who has left Freeport 11 and gone into self imposed exile because of the Orders statements, fearing for Gran Canaria being basically Nuked, so excuse me if i have little faith in your Organisation.
We might not want war, you may not want it either but i fear the "Grand Admiral" has different ideas.

This being said, i cannot ignore the chance of peace, for that is what i have sued for since this started and i will not pass on the opportunity for it to be achieved, you have made the first and RIGHT step towards things, something your "Grand Admiral" wasnt able to do, and i am more then Willing to come and represent the Confederation though i will not do that alone, my Counterpart Bretonias Wingspan will also be joining us. Your choice in neutral ground is acceptable by me.

I will say this however, i need your Word before i can commit to this fully that what transpires will be honoured by your "Grand Admiral" that you are here to represent him just as much as you are representing the Order.

J Voncloud. Joint Head of The Confederation of Freeports

[Image: i_Xq_Arp_E.gif]

RE: To: The Confederation of Freeports - Cælumaresh - 11-12-2017

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 11/11/824

Negotiations

Good day mister Voncloud,

I am afraid I have to disappoint you slightly with this. At this meeting you will have to face your demon, Admiral Golanski himself.
He is just as much a part of this peace process as any of us, and without him being there it would mean little. Also, he made it clear this was non-negotiable to me..

I cant bar you from feeling rage, hate, spite, - i doubt any mortal word could describe what you feel towards him -, towards him, but I ask you, for the sake of peace, face him. I dont want any more deaths, it is not worth it. We should be fighting a common enemy in the Nomads, not eachother.

Eden Paradises agreed to host our negotiations, each of us being assured protection by their own security host, and will await our word for a time and place, where we will negotiate the Omicron Peace Treaty, if you are still onboard.

Ps. Nodoka Hanamura asked me to show the communications between us to you, so I patched you in on a read only access.
Sara Shepard

RE: To: The Confederation of Freeports - Aazalot - 11-12-2017

I have No issue facing Golanski.

Your original message didn't come across that he would be attending. If he is to be there, then so be it.

J Voncloud

RE: To: The Confederation of Freeports - SMI-Great.Fox - 11-12-2017

I'll take a moment to think about such.

Fine. But I will not be taking my left arm off. I will be armed whether Golanski likes it or not.

Where the hell are we meeting at....

Signed.
Brettonias Valorian WIngspan...

RE: To: The Confederation of Freeports - Cælumaresh - 11-12-2017

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 12/11/824

Negotiations

Good day Administrators,

I am patching in Eden Paradises to set up a meeting.

Sara Shepard

RE: To: The Confederation of Freeports - Annie - 11-13-2017

Incoming Transmission

[Image: lAl1jGX.png]

Channel: Secure             Origin: New Berlin             Sender: Nikola Lauper             Recipient: Order & CoF leadership

[Image: tYYL0RB.png]         

Negotiations

Dearest representatives,

Thank you for asking us to help, it means a lot to us to be part in resolving this situation. In order to organize the negotiations, Eden Paradises would like to ask all involved parties to sign the Eden Peace Treaty found here, in order to ensure the safety of all parties and understanding of our ways of operation.

After that, Eden Paradises needs to only know where and when to be, as well as who will come on board representing which factions. The Lausanne, of which I am captain, will be arranged there and its interior set up properly for these negotiations. As per our regulations, no weapons or lethal tools may be brought on board, but rest assured our security works better than any tool of conflict ever would.

The Lausanne offers great comforts for the duration of the negotiations, such as luxury food, drinks and spa. We hope to make the process as hospitable for all as possible.

With best regards,
Nikola Lauper
Chief Executive Officer

Transmission Ended

RE: To: The Confederation of Freeports - Aazalot - 11-13-2017

Nikola Lauper
I have read through the treaty and i am happy to sign it in order to get these talks in motion.

i Jerard Voncloud who makes up one half of the Confederation of Freeports leadership hearby sign the Eden paradises Peace Treaty (Version 1)

RE: To: The Confederation of Freeports - Omicron - 11-13-2017

⧫ O.C.V. Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Minor
⧫ 13/11/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: The Eden Initiative and Confederation of Freeports

Eden Treaty

Admiralty Board have read your rule-set and with full understanding commits itself as one of its signatories. On behalf of The Order Overwatch General Assembly, representing every single branch of The Order... I, Grand Admiral Michal Golanski sign the Eden peace treaty (version 1) in capacity as the Commanding Officer of The Order and therefore agree to follow its course during our delegations stay aboard Eden starships now and later.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: The Confederation of Freeports - SMI-Great.Fox - 11-13-2017

Well, the treaty looks sound to my eyes. Very well then.

I, Brettonias Valorian Wingspan, Joint Leader of the Confederation of Zoners, of sound mind and body approve of the Eden Paradise Peace Treaty (Version 1)

Signed.
Brettonias Valorian WIngspan...