Discovery Gaming Community
To Gas Miner Guild leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Gas Miner Guild leadership (/showthread.php?tid=155403)

To Gas Miner Guild leadership - Kusari Uchugun - 11-12-2017

[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

Respected leaders of the Guild,

Given the regrettable events occurring in Sigmas systems recently - in particular House Rheinland war declaration against Gas Miner Guild - the Admiralty wishes to establish reliable communication channels with the Guild, so that Kusari Naval Forces can guarantee civilians protection in House Kusari sovereign space, and protect its citizens in Sigmas systems.

The Republic of Kusari Ministry of Defense recently gave the Admiralty an order to find alternate routes towards House Rheinland, the main one going through Sigma 13 system being dramatically impacted by the conflict to come. House Kusari indeed does have very close economic ties with House Rheinland; trade traffic between both Great Houses must continue.

Kusari Naval Forces identified an exploitable path going through Sigma 21 and Sigma 15 system and began the construction of an outpost in Sigma 21 system to patrol this alternate route and guarantee traffic safety in the system.

The Admiralty hopes Gas Miner Guild will assist Naval Forces against the threats posed by Corsairs and Outcasts in the system, and won't attempt to target Rheinlandic citizens using the corridor, as such an act could cause unnecessary tensions that may lead to deplorable consequences for all parties involved.

I'm also taking advantage of this communication to humbly remind Gas Miner Guild the old Aomori Treaty is still regarded as void by the Republic of Kusari, its content being still enforced as a courtesy towards the Guild, but binding in no way House Kusari anymore. Furthermore, please do note this treaty does not mention Sigma 21 system, which is an issue for mutual recognition and cooperation in the system.
Regrettably, it's been years a new treaty should have been forged. I humbly advise you to contact the Republic of Kusari representatives to initiate talks towards the resolution of this issue.

I will of course try to address any issues or inquiries you may have with our forces until then.

Respectfully,
Admiral Mochizuki Tatsuya,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]

RE: To Gas Miner Guild leadership - alphadog - 11-18-2017

Gas Miner Naha, Sigma-13 system
18.11.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: u0LPoGJ.jpg]
COMM ID: Mo Yeo

Recipient ID: Mochizuki Tatsuya

Encryption: GMG Encryption Alpha-2G

Encryption level: HIGH

Konnichiwa, Mr Tatsuya,

I speak on behalf of Guildmaster Mori, who is currently occupied with the Rheinland situation.

While I don't doubt your honorable intentions and good will, it is unfortunate that your assumptions regarding the GMG's situation made you decide this was the best course of action. It emphasizes the fact a new treaty is long overdue, and as such I invited the Kusari Government to organize a summit as soon as possible to renew the Aomori Treaty.

As for Kazuno Outpost we will allow your proposed operations in the Sigma-21 system despite our undisputed claim of the system by the House of Kusari. You may continue your operation as described, at least until we have a new treaty. We can however not guarantee the safety of Rheinland vessels as they have shown little respect for our sovereignty and even aggresively engaged our assets. You do not have to worry about Kusari citizens, as it's certainly not our intention to harm innocent civilians. Our only goal is to stop Rheinland violating our territory and end this pointless war.

I hope you will attend the upcoming summit, and I will be looking forward to meeting you in person.

Sayonara and arigato.
Mo Yeo

RE: To Gas Miner Guild leadership - Kusari Uchugun - 11-18-2017

[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

Yeo Mo,

Please rest assured all actions undertaken by Kusari Naval Forces have a direct order from the Republic of Kusari's Ministry of Defense as a cause; therefore by extension, a decision from House Kusari government.

The Admiralty thanks Gas Miner Guild's good will on the matter, and acknowledges its stance regarding the safety of Rheinlandic citizens using the recently opened alternate trade route between House Kusari and House Rheinland.

House Kusari has been the first entity to make a preliminary claim on the then recently chartered system that is now known as Sigma 21. I personally doubt the announcement you mentioned - as in Gas Miner Guild's unilateral decision to claim Sigma 21 and Sigma 15 systems as its sovereign space - constitutes a legal ground binding House Kusari in any way regarding the nature and the ownership of the aforementioned systems.

I would also like to point there was no attempt to "legitimize the construction of a Naval Forces outpost by the absence of Sigma-21 in the Aomori Treaty." (Ref : GMG transmission to Minister of State for Okinawa and Sigma Territorial Affairs, Arata Nakaigawa.). I merely reminded the Guild Aomori treaty is still "regarded as void by the Republic of Kusari, its content being still enforced as a courtesy towards the Guild, but binding in no way House Kusari anymore." (Ref : Initial transmission to GMG leadership from the Admiralty).

No matter, the Admiralty salutes Gas Miner Guild's will to legally clarify relations between Gas Miner Guild and House Kusari, which have been dramatically damaged since the beginning of Kurile crysis and the fall of the Empire.

Please forward to your Guildmaster my distinguished greetings and our hopes for the fast resolution of this conflict with House Rheinland.

Respectfully,
Admiral Mochizuki Tatsuya,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]