Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kusari Kaigun || From: 66th Actual - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kusari Kaigun || From: 66th Actual (/showthread.php?tid=155424)

To: Kusari Kaigun || From: 66th Actual - Apollon - 11-12-2017

12. November, 824 A.S
Matsue Base, Hiroshima System.

[Image: IBRPlFB.png]

Comm ID: Itto Kaisa HAYASHIMURA, Kiyoko
Recipient: KUCENTCOM
Topic: Kazuno Output

Captain Hayashimura reporting,

First and foremost, allow me to express my gratitude for the continuous support that the admiralty has provided to the 66th, ensuring that the division receives the leading and finest technology that Kusari has to offer; consequently, allowing the division to operate on an acceptable level during these troubling times that the Republic is living through, despite the few mess-ups and disappointing results that the division achieved under my leadership - which I take full responsibility of.

The 66th fighter wings dispatched to Sigma-21 have successfully secured Kazuno Outpost and its vicinity alongside the rest of the fleet forces. And with the outpost operational and secure, I can only see the opportunities Kazuno unveils as a launch point in regards of further exploration and reconnaissance into the Edge Nebula, resulting in less costly yet more efficient operations conducted by the 66th. In addition, it would serve as a FOB for further operations in Sigma-21 as well as to secure the corridor in the area.

With the intensity of fighting in Kyushu cooling down and with the Imperial reconciliation approaching, the 66th can relocate the forces that were dispatched to the 2nd Fleet to reinforce both the expeditionary force currently already located in Sigma-21 as well as the alien containment legion in Tohoku.

Thus, for the past reasons, the 66th requests to be granted several facilities onboard the station to serve as a FOB in the system, a staging point for operations within Sigma-21 and beyond. In return, the 66th will vow to shield the outpost against all threats and cooperate with other forces of the Navy in the system if needed.

Awaiting your response.

Power in Unity.

[Image: eEZzgzU.png]

Signed,
Kiyoko Hayashimura, Itto Kaisa
CO 66th Special Expeditionary Division
5FLT, Kusari Naval Forces

RE: To: Kusari Kaigun || From: 66th Actual - Kusari Uchugun - 11-13-2017

[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

Captain Hayashimura Kiyoko,

The Admirals circle is generally satisfied by your oversight of the 66th, despite the occurrence of a few unfortunate events, such as your capture by the Imperial forces in Kyushu system, which was concerning, to say the least.

Regarding 66th assets deployments, your directives are the following :

- Kyushu system :

The Admiralty doesn't believe lowering our guard is reasonable in spite of the negotiations currently being undertaken. The surprise attack against battleship Nagumo is a reminder Imperials are capable of the worst. Consequently, 66th assets sent to reinforce West quadrant are to stay put.

- Nagano system :

Elements sent as reinforcement must remain integrated to Matsumoto fleet until the assault launched by Blood Dragons is repelled and planet Tomioka fully secured.

- Tohoku system :

Hanta Iseijin is more than ever a threat for Kusari. Given 66th specialty is also Alien containment, the Admirals circle plan to reinforce your presence in the system within the next months.

- Far Omicrons :

The recent outbreak between the Core and the Order involving a Zoner facility is of little concern for House Kusari. The Admiralty main foreign concern is the stability of Kusari's borders with House Rheinland. Consequently, 66th is ordered to withdraw the majority of its assets from the Omicrons until further notice. Withdrawn assets will be dispatched to either Sigmas or Honshu system to reinforce East Quadrant fleet.

The statuses for Shikoku system, New Tokyo system and Honshu system are deemed as satisfactory and do not require critical relocation.

As for Kazuno outpost, the recently constructed outpost is indeed an ideal base for projection in the far Sigmas and the Omicrons. Such a focus may be undertaken in the future. However, given House Rheinland recent war declaration against Gas Miner Guild, our priority will be to protect Kusari citizens and ensure the conflict doesn't spread to Kusari sovereign space.

The current government also insisted on the absolute requirement to maintain and protect trade routes with House Rheinland, so that Kusari's economy would not be impacted by these troubles occurring by its border. Consequently, 66th assets in the East quadrant will temporarily be integrated to First fleet deployment plan.

Lastly, your request to be granted amenities on Kazuno outpost is granted. Please note the facility still has limited capabilities. Activities such as research and development should still be ideally carried on better suited facilities such as Yokosuka Experimental Module.

Respectfully,
Office of Admiralty,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]

RE: To: Kusari Kaigun || From: 66th Actual - Apollon - 11-15-2017

15. November, 824 A.S
Matsue Base, Hiroshima System.

Topic: Kazuno Output

Admiralty,

The new directives come as a surprise to us, as we do not share the same level of concern that the admiralty does in regards to the western and northern theatres. In addition to general discontent within the division's lent forces. Nonetheless, the directives will be carried out as given, while 66th command retains the right to recall forces when needed if the situation allows.

I find myself in need to correct the admiralty's view of the conflict in the Omicrons. The Core is a powerful friend organization that has lent its support to the 66th during our operations in the Far Omicrons. Needn't I mention that they are also the main force that keeps the terrorist organization known as the Order at bay; the same organization that is known to support criminals in our very house, namely the Blood Dragons. Consequently, for the mentioned reasons, the developing situations in the Omicrons are not to be underestimated as their consequences can be as much of a threat as any other that faces the Republic.

Lastly, thank you for granting the 66th the required facilities. Logistics will proceed to finalize the setup procedures and getting the amenities operational within the next few hours.

Respectfuly,

Signed,
Hayashimura Kiyoko, Itto Kaisa

RE: To: Kusari Kaigun || From: 66th Actual - Yaoquizque - 11-16-2017

[Image: RBSyTA3.png]

Hayashimura Kiyoko,

I can understand how unsatisfied you may be regarding Admiralty's last directives.

The special division you oversee since a fair year is indeed vital for Kusari given its unique duties and the uncommon knowledge gathered by its personnel. Consequently, it would only be natural if you considered diverting those assets from their core duties was a waste and a dramatic misuse of said assets.

Sadly, the current strategic situation in not ideal, as you are most likely aware. We almost totally lost control of Kyushu system, our hold of Nagano system is still largely undecided, and there is of course that mortal threat Aliens represent in Tohoku system.

Given how divided House Kusari currently is, between Blood Dragons and their supporters, Imperialists and Republicans, our beloved House is dramatically vulnerable to foreign powers. The civil war is also a great risk for the stability of Kusari and the safety of its citizens.
Consequently, we have to increase our capabilities to answer those concerns. This reorientation of 66th objectives is to be seen as a temporary measure, naturally.

No matter what our political convictions or our personal objectives are, we have a heavy responsibility to protect the People of our great House and protect its sovereigny. I'm convinced the Admiralty can count on you and your men to agree to the sacrifices to come.

That being said, I personally have little knowledge on the events concurring in the far Omicrons, having to focus on Kyushu system's status and Battleship Nagumo survival. Perhaps you could elaborate on the data already sent to the Admiralty, with 66th's recent findings and information gathering for that area?

Respectfully,
Sakamoto Ryoma.

RE: To: Kusari Kaigun || From: 66th Actual - Apollon - 11-17-2017

17. November, 824 A.S
Kazuno Outpost, Sigma-21 System.

Topic: RE: Kazuno Output

Admiral Ryoma,

I understand your concern regarding our fronts with the self-righteous ignorant Imperials and criminal Blood Dragons, and I share it deeply. While the 66th mainly operates away from home space, you can count on it to be a sturdy pillar behind the rest of the Naval Forces when needed. I would not call the situation within the 66th dissatisfaction, but rather a disappointment. As you already know, the division is mainly composed of well-trained elite pilots and troops specifically trained and tailored for the purpose of alien combat and containtment, as well as expeditionary operations into the dangerous wilderness of the Edge Nebulae; and not to end up combatting and killing their own people - one reason enlisted myself in the 66th, and I believe many of my men share this very thing.

Do not take me wrong, I am only intending to portray the concerns of my men who are dispatched to the Nagumo 2FLT and Matsumoto 3FLT. All of that aside, I can assure you that the division's diverted forces will work to their utmost capabilities to assist other forces and restore order; for that they know they are the children of Kusari, and have vowed to defend it from any threat whatever it may be.

As sensitive as this may be, I have to point it out. The Kaigun continues to support the division - even in the current situation that the Republic is going through - with reinforcements of newly-constructed ships to the extent where the formerly known 66th Special Expeditionary Division can be called a Main Battlegroup - which is more than enough for the division to operate on an acceptable level.

This is what bothers me the most.

While an egotistical, selfish, and power-hungry me would not refuse such a generous endowment upon my division, I have to question the reasoning behind it, especially that a significant portion of the procured assets is operating under other fleets according to the Circle's directives. Why continuously bestow new and modern asset to a division that operates away from the frontlines where they can prove to be vital for other fleets? A perfect example would be your failing and collapsing fleet, Admiral.

That being said, in regards of the situation in the Omicrons, all the information we have is either rumors or unconfirmed. The 66th managed to intercept a couple public transmission originating from Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta. The first contains information about an offensive of the terrorist organization known as the Order against a Core-aligned installation in the close vicinity of Freeport 11 that aims to help close the gap between the Core and the Zoners after the previous outbreak and conflict. The second one regards the resignation of Freeport 11's administrator following the presumably successful and bloodied Order offensive that was allegedly assisted by the Corsairs. In addition, we have found points of interest in the TCNS - The Core News Service's latest article. A 66th fact-finding mission under my command is already in the planning to the Omicrons to deduce confirmed from unconfirmed facts. A report will be compiled once the operation is complete.

Respectfuly,

Signed,
Hayashimura Kiyoko, Itto Kaisa