Discovery Gaming Community
Durandal's Dumb Deathstreams - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=257)
+---- Forum: Livestreamer's Lair (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=409)
+---- Thread: Durandal's Dumb Deathstreams (/showthread.php?tid=155482)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Durandal's Dumb Deathstreams - Durandal - 11-14-2017

Running some PUBG if anyone wants to watch me die horribly, catch it here!

RE: Durandal's Dumb Deathstreams - DannyDelicious - 11-14-2017

Lol. Ok. this isn't dev-streaming anymore it's just leeching. The Sindroms effect.

RE: Durandal's Dumb Deathstreams - Sand_Spider - 11-14-2017

Well I mean, Sindroms was the one to open up this sub-forum and encouraged its use. It's nice to see other folks streaming! Even if I can't watch from work...

(11-14-2017, 07:42 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: Well I mean, Sindroms was the one to open up this sub-forum and encouraged its use. It's nice to see other folks streaming! Even if I can't watch from work...

Leech

RE: Durandal's Dumb Deathstreams - Nodoka Hanamura - 11-14-2017

Impending para un spazzing.

You can call me a Leech if you want, it's not changing anything, Danny.

Anyways, PUBG isn't something I've played before. I might catch the vid once I get home to see what it's like, but it seems interesting, according to Google searchin'. So... It's like Hunger Games meets modern shooter?

RE: Durandal's Dumb Deathstreams - Sombs - 11-14-2017

Yeah, essentially that. You jump off a plane, land on an island, equip yourself by looting dead people and abandoned villages and then make sure you're the only person that survives. The game comes with different modes, for example Zombie Mode and such. It's probably the best game of that genre currently, simply based on how solid it is. Unlike H1Z1 and Rust and what not.

(11-14-2017, 08:06 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: You can call me a Leech if you want, it's not changing anything, Danny.

Anyways, PUBG isn't something I've played before. I might catch the vid once I get home to see what it's like, but it seems interesting, according to Google searchin'. So... It's like Hunger Games meets modern shooter?

It's crap without friends, I don't think you're a leech I haven't seen you posting your "content" anywhere.

Ah, then I misunderstood. Yeah, a lot of shooter games encourage teamwork, though some folks are good enough to lone wolf it on their own. Personally, I stopped playing shooters besides Team Fortress 2, most of them make me rage too hard xD

Except when I used to play Call of Duty and crept around with a riot shield. THAT was fun.

Edit:

Quote:Yeah, essentially that. You jump off a plane, land on an island, equip yourself by looting dead people and abandoned villages and then make sure you're the only person that survives. The game comes with different modes, for example Zombie Mode and such. It's probably the best game of that genre currently, simply based on how solid it is. Unlike H1Z1 and Rust and what not.

Jeez, that reminds me of DayZ, there is SOOOO much salt in that game's community, I don't know why my brother plays it.

RE: Durandal's Dumb Deathstreams - Sombs - 11-14-2017

(11-14-2017, 08:14 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: Ah, then I misunderstood. Yeah, a lot of shooter games encourage teamwork, though some folks are good enough to lone wolf it on their own. Personally, I stopped playing shooters besides Team Fortress 2, most of them make me rage too hard xD

Except when I used to play Call of Duty and crept around with a riot shield. THAT was fun.

Edit:

Quote:Yeah, essentially that. You jump off a plane, land on an island, equip yourself by looting dead people and abandoned villages and then make sure you're the only person that survives. The game comes with different modes, for example Zombie Mode and such. It's probably the best game of that genre currently, simply based on how solid it is. Unlike H1Z1 and Rust and what not.

Jeez, that reminds me of DayZ, there is SOOOO much salt in that game's community, I don't know why my brother plays it.

Discovery comes with salt as well. As long as you stay away from pretending you represent anything of the mod, you'll have the time of your life, though.