Discovery Gaming Community
To: Enma Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Enma Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=155581)

To: Enma Loyola - Launa - 11-19-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL HIGH

[Image: lzHQLMN.jpg]

Launa Loyola

My my, how things have changed over the course of the years. You spend a few years as an ambassador, and a few more as a prisoner, and when you finally find a way out, you discover your daughter has become the Guild-mistress of the entire Core.

I am glad things are going so well for you Enma, even if there have been some bumps along the way. I'll be getting used to the waters of Sirius again, and I'm sure we'll cross path's soon enough. After all, after three years as a prisoner, I think it's about time for me to see what's changed with my own eyes. Can't trust the CNS to be entirely accurate or unbiased.

Perhaps a visit to Malta first, and then I'll come see what's going on out in your corner of space.

Take care dear.

UPLINK CLOSED

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Neonzumi - 11-21-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

[Image: E9sMZih.jpg]

ID: Enma Loyola
Subject: -
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

This was the last thing I expected to happen first tick in the morning. Compared to the change you've mentioned, you're looking as great as I fantasized. Let me be honest I can't comprehend how many questions I feel like you asking right now, mother. But judging by what you said I'll save my enthusiasm for another time.

It was a wild ride, getting all the way to the Guildmasters chair, but its all in good fun. Even my imprisonment had its charms, especially the showers. Jokes aside, since you plan on visiting Alpha I'll give you a fair heads up. The current ruling hand of the Outcasts is very, underwhelming to put it nicely. I am not pleased with what I saw, and I doubt you'll be feeling swell after seeing the state Malta is in.

With that said, why not put your pretty face to use and try to gather supporters for the Loyola family, maybe we can do something about it this way.

-Enma

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Launa - 11-21-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL HIGH

[Image: lzHQLMN.jpg]

Launa Loyola

You're not looking bad at all either, it would seem that the guildmistresses chair suits you. I've already picked up a new ship and taken a brief tour of the systems. Those member's of the Core I've encountered seem to revere you like a goddess, and your friend Eliza, is absolutely charming.

I've rented a room on the Freeport in Delta, and I'll see about gathering up all our old supporters and some new ones again. We'll need to plan our steps carefully. If we are to pull off this masterplan of yours, rushing in is only going to hurt us. My transponders don't seem to react nicely with the Core installations, so you'll have to come visit me on the Freeport or somewhere else. I know you're busy with all those meetings, but don't make me wait too long, sweetheart.

And from the sound of it, the sooner the better as well.

UPLINK CLOSED

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Neonzumi - 11-21-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

[Image: E9sMZih.jpg]

ID: Enma Loyola
Subject: -
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

I'm glad to hear that you're being treated well enough in my space, it would be a huge shame to keep my own mother waiting. I suggest we meet up on Yaren as it is very close to where you're staying, we'll discuss what comes next from there. I'll have my men pick you up from the Freeport to be sure there are no complications, including the obvious one.

-Enma

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::