Discovery Gaming Community
To: Confederation of Freeports | From: Roze Goldshire, IMG| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Confederation of Freeports | From: Roze Goldshire, IMG| (/showthread.php?tid=155597)

To: Confederation of Freeports | From: Roze Goldshire, IMG| - Starsunder - 11-19-2017

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Tau-37

¤ COMM-ID: Roze Goldshire

¤ TARGET-ID: Confederation of Freeports

¤ SUBJECT: 891-GAAL

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear All,

As you may have heard in the news, asteroid 891-GAAL has supposedly disintegrated in its orbit around its star.

Miners being miners, there are quite a few of us who are extremely interested in how this could have happened. There are also many who would like to take this opportunity to study the inner elemental makeup of the asteroid. Needless to say, a large majority are eyeing the profit which could be had from harvesting the release of ores caused by the disintegration.

Due to the proximity of Freeport 11 to this cosmic event, we would like to inquire as to a temporary lease of some space for our miners. Besides basic needs like housing and ship maintenance, we would also require a small space for setting up our own chemistry lab, if possible.

Furthermore, we would also like to ask if you would be wiling to share the data collected from the initial readings by Freeport 11's sensor array, in order for us to better understand the circumstances leading up to the disintegration.

The Guild would like to conduct further research into the phenomenon. I, personally, am also interested in this aspect, to gather data and try to ascertain the cause and if it could potentially happen again in future, and to see if such phenomena can be predicted. With regards to this, I would like to check if I could obtain a Corvo outfitted for research purposes from the Confederation. Also, any Zoners who are interested in this aspect will be granted access to whatever data we manage to collect.

Should this endeavor turn out to be a major mining and hauling operation, we could arrange for our transports to bring in supplies to the Freeport on their return trip.

Kindly take our offer into consideration. I eagerly await your reply.

Roze Goldshire

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports | From: Roze Goldshire, IMG| - Jack_Henderson - 11-20-2017

¤ LOCATION: Falkland Station

¤ COMM-ID: Stephen Schwerdtfeger

¤ TARGET-ID: FP11 Admin

¤ SUBJECT: Help Required

¤ ENCRYPTION: High Encryption

MESSAGE PLAYING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Administrator of Freeport 11,

This is Guildmaster Schwerdtfeger from the Independent Miners Guild contacting you in a matter of utmost urgency, that's why I keep the introduction short as there are lives of my crews at stake.

Today an IMG transport group was headed to the Freeport with a cargo of Synth Food. Under yet unclear circumstances the convoy came under fire by Core vessels while trying to leave the Freeport with refined Iridium. This outbreak of violence is being evaluated and clarified with the Core on direct channels and that's not why I am contacting you.

My concern is: There are likely 5 damaged, currently non-spaceworthy Shishapangma transports close to the Freeport, some floating around the borders of the NFZ. Blackbox scanner readings of those who escaped show escape pods headed to the closest base, which was Freeport 11. With distances around 12k maximum, I assume most of them will already have reached the station by the time my message hits your receivers.

The scope of damage from the unexpected firing incident is not yet known, and you likely have a better overview than I do from here.

That's why the Guild asks you to do whatever is in your power to assist in the recovery from the consequences of this confrontation. I assume it's the Guild's time to ask for a favour in return for what the Guild did when the Freeport was on the brink of collapse. This time, those afflicted by the senseless act need your help, and I fear they need it now, fast and decisive.

The Guild will cover the costs, but we lack assets to do it ourselves. Thank you in advance, Administrator. You can be sure that we appreciate your effort to help and that we will be deeply grateful.

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Schwerdtfeger
IMG Guildmaster

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports | From: Roze Goldshire, IMG| - Nodoka Hanamura - 11-20-2017

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: GUILDMASTER STEPHEN SCHEWERDTFEGER| RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Encryption: IMG STANDARD PSK ENCRYPTION | PRIVATE-PUBLIC KEY MATCH - PRIVATE KEY SOLVED AND MATCHED!
Format: Text
Subject: Delay

Guildmaster Schwerdtfeger,

I was made aware of the attack just now, and I have seen to it that they are tended to. However, Not only due to my situation as merely a Administrator-designate, but due to the fact that Mr. Wingspan or Mr. Voncloud have not responded to my requests to expedite the transitionary process. I have heard rumors that they're away from the CoF HQ on some kind of diplomatic envoy, but that is all I know. I will need to confer with them once they reply back regarding finalizing my administration on this matter. I apologize for this, but given the mess my predecessor left behind as a result of self-exile, I must tread carefully for the sake of the people on this base. I will see to it that your men are tended to and sent home by a Zoner Transport, but beyond that I cannot do much else as a result of being in the transitional stage of my administration, as well as having to tread carefully in the current diplomatic catastrophe that is ongoing in the Omicrons. I hope you understand this. Regarding payment, I am not sure as of yet how to tend to that, It is another thing that will require me to confer with Voncloud or Brettonias when I get the chance. Until then, I'll pay for their services out of pocket.

I'm sorry that such a thing occured, and honestly I would have tried to intervene in a attempt to prevent hostilities, but I have had my hands full on-station and barely any time for myself.

Clear skies to you, Guildmaster.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports | From: Roze Goldshire, IMG| - Jack_Henderson - 11-21-2017

¤ LOCATION: Falkland Station

¤ COMM-ID: Stephen Schwerdtfeger

¤ TARGET-ID: FP11 Admin

¤ SUBJECT: Help Required

¤ ENCRYPTION: High Encryption

MESSAGE PLAYING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Administrator Nodoka Hanamura,

The Guild appreciates the assurance to tend to the injured, you are most literally saving lives in these first critical minutes.

I understand that you have to tread carefully and I know it seems you are taking a risk at the moment, however I knew I can fully rely on the Zoner code of honour in which a human in peril would not be sent away. That's where Guild and Zoners share essential values: In times when humanity seems to be lost, there always have to be some who hold on to what is the right thing to do.

I hope you can quickly figure out what your path is, Administrator, and that your choice of course in conflict-prone Delta is wise.

I think I can assume why you are careful with offering more assistance due to the Core. Rest assured that the IMG is not going to raise a mess with the CoF or you over the shootout. This is being dealt with bilaterally: Guild and Core. And, I'll also be clear on this accord: if we cannot reach an agreement with the Core, we are out of Delta and won't be asking for your help, nor to be your guests any longer.

You have my word that whatever happens, your Freeport will not be put into the center of unwanted attention by any actions of the Guild. I think that our past actions speak a clear language of unwavering support for Freeport 11. Nothing has changed from our side. And I hope that not much has changed and will change on yours.

I'll keep you informed on the talks with the Core. I have medical personnel heading towards Delta while we are speaking to med-evac the first batch of wounded and take them back home.

Thank you again, Administrator Hanamura.

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Schwerdtfeger
IMG Guildmaster