Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order Overwatch - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order Overwatch (/showthread.php?tid=155756)

To: Order Overwatch - Omicron Research Group - 11-25-2017

[Image: VwaBqMl.png]
[Image: mczLE64.png]

- Director Taylor
- Omicron Research Group
- Sector 0 Clearance
- 07:04 AM - 11/25/824 A.S.

Greetings,

As you know we have requested clearance to continue the work on Planet Phoenicia for our own purposes some time ago. I'm afraid it has gotten to the point where we can not continue the project. The investment made would require much more resources than the return would be. As such I would like to ask for permission to move this project to a planet in the Omicron Mu system, Planet Tingar to be exact. This would be beneficial to the Order Research Group as well as Overwatch being that it would open the possibility to setting major mining operation on the planets surface. This in turn would supply Akabat and the rest of the Order with a boost of resources that it badly needs.

If we get the permission to work on this we would make the mining operation our first priority besides the construction of our base and laboratory complex. In addition we would need permission to bring in two trusted and affiliated contractors. They would be IMG for the delivery and installation of the mining machinery. And AFC for the delivery of goods and a temporary retreat for longtime workers on the planets surface. Of course these recommendations are for your approval and you may remove that approval at any time.

- Director Jacob Taylor
Omicron Research Group

RE: To: Order Overwatch - Omicron Research Group - 11-28-2017

>>> Response Pending <<<

RE: To: Order Overwatch - Omicron Research Group - 11-30-2017

>>> Response Pending <<<

RE: To: Order Overwatch - Omicron - 12-02-2017

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 02/12/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Omicron Research Group

Tingar

The Order Overwatch agrees with the motion to colonize Tingar.

There are certian factors to include in your planning, as we had already sent probes and manned expeditions to the lunar surface. Atmospheric conditions permit for human activity on the surface provided alternative oxygen supply. The terraforming costs are prohibitive (far exceeding current estimation for Phoenicia) and therefore will not see any funding from The Order Overwatch, even when taking the relatively easy to recover mineral deposits underground into consideration. We do not exclude installment of some kind of orbital elevator to reduce operational costs as well as permanent human habitats for researchers and miners alike using biodomes... I expect we would need involvment of Synth Foods or them friendly proxy if we plan for self-sufficiency.

Until then, food will have to be imported from Akabat and water can be easily extracted from Orillion field if neccesary. The Command is interested whether we can expect for 5000 human settlers allocated until end of the 825 A.S. for jump-starting the colony. Independent Miner's Guild or Order, the ratio is not as important as the results. You are permitted to bring any entity already permitted to Omicron Mu into your project but be mindful to preserve its secrecy until basics of orbital defense system can be installed and activated.

The world's administration - if colonization is succesful - will be independent from Akabat's governor but will ultimately be appointed by and answer to The Order Overwatch General Assembly under the Protectorate with all rights and provisions. In secured data package you will see co-ordinates for Overwatch selected liable locations for primary starport at the equator and locations of the probes sent so far.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: Order Overwatch - Omicron Research Group - 12-09-2017

- Director Taylor
- Omicron Research Group
- Sector 0 Clearance
- 07:42 PM - 12/09/824 A.S.

Greetings again,

my (sincere) apologies for the late response, we were already running internal preparations for this project. First off, we wanted to thank you for once again giving us this chance. As we are undertaking this project we would appreciate any info you could give us on the current forms of terraforming you have looked into for the lunar. As for us, even if it takes a long time to make this world into a self-sufficient and habitable Planet, it still is one of our goals.

We plan to involve the following organizations in this project: The Archangel Fighter Club, The Independent Miners Guild and on your suggestion Synth Foods. If everything goes as planned we'll definitely be able to meet meet if not exceed the deadline. I'm sure that this project as a whole will strengthen both the Order and the ORG as well as the bonds between us and the involved organizations. I will soon open another channel on an encrypted frequency for regular status update.

- Director Jacob Taylor
Omicron Research Group

RE: To: Order Overwatch - Omicron Research Group - 08-04-2019

- Director Taylor
- Omicron Research Group
- Sector 0 Clearance
- 07:42 PM - 12/09/824 A.S.

Greetings,

again I have to apologize, this time for the complete absence of any updates and my miscalculations regarding the set deadline of this project. A series of unfortunate events had forced the ORG to go dormant for a while, no such thing will happen again. We will resume our work on this project and make sure to hit any new deadlines.

Furthermore, we finally managed to get into contact with a Synth Foods representative. They offered to send a team of Bio-Engineers to Planet Tingar. However, if the current documentation on Order Space Regulations is up-to-date which I assume it is, they would require temporary access to the system for their Vessel with the designation 'Besigheim'. If such clearance could be organized, of course, an additional ORG Vessel would be dispatched as an additional safety measure.

- Director Jacob Taylor
Omicron Research Group