Discovery Gaming Community
*Deleted* - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: *Deleted* (/showthread.php?tid=155777)

*Deleted* - j0e - 11-25-2017

*Deleted*

RE: To: Corinth RS, FP11, all Zoners :::: From: AI06 :::: Sbj: Threats - Nodoka Hanamura - 11-25-2017

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: LIBERTY NAVY; LIBERTY SECURITY FORCE RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: NONE | NONE!
Format: Text
Subject: Thank you

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

Gammu AI "AI06":

Honya has made me aware of you. She holds you in High regard.

The concern regarding the PRIME and Nomads is duly noted. We're well aware of the situation and greatly appreciate your support.

I and my AIs' sole purpose in Omicron Kappa is to pass through it on taskings that require us heading to either Omega-49 or through Bretonia, as other routes would be inefficient. We do not have intent to approach Planet Gammu unless authorized to by a Gammu AI. Many groups, be they human, AI such as Honya, or even your fellow Gammu AI, use Kappa as a passthrough to other systems.

Your support in defending the NFZs remind me that of myself when I first came to Freeport 11, and it is greatly appreciated. I do hope that tensions betwixt the PRIME AI and Humans is met, but given their aggression towards even Human-borne AI, I sadly have doubts.

Clear skies to you, AI06. You're more than welcome to come to 11 as you wish.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

Postscript: Honya would like to see you soon.

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: To: Corinth RS, FP11, all Zoners :::: From: AI06 :::: Sbj: Threats - Alicia Cook - 11-25-2017

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Alicia Cook
To: A106
CC: Zoners, CoF

Greetings again, Unit A106,

We have been working in the region and have recently spent some time on Corinth. It was our hope we could make it a regular place of work but we were turned down. Still, we care and do visit it often.
We appreciate what you are doing. If we can be of help to you, please, let us know. It's always a privilege to speak with you.

Thank you,
-Alicia

RE: To: Corinth RS, FP11, all Zoners :::: From: AI06 :::: Sbj: Threats - Nerva Regis - 11-25-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::.
.::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]::
.::[TRANSMISSION STATUS: LIVE]::.
.::[ENCRYPTION LEVEL = CLASSIFIED]::.
.::[PRIORITY LEVEL = HIGH]::.
.::[SENDER = Prof.Nerva]::.
.::[ORIGIN = ship "Mobile Lab 2" , System "Omicron Kappa"]::.

I must admit that I was starting to get worried. Since I already knew that you were considering helping us, I thought somehow... PRIME managed to convince you otherwise...or even worse. I am really glad to find out that you are alright.

Your friend,
Nerva

.::[TRANSMISSION STATUS: UNSTABLE]::.
.::[TRANSMISSION ENDED]::.
.::[TRANSMISSION STATUS: [OFFLINE]::.