Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kusari Office of Admiralty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kusari Office of Admiralty (/showthread.php?tid=155836)

To: Kusari Office of Admiralty - casualty - 11-28-2017

Nov 28, 824 AS
Gas Miner Naha, Sigma-13

[Image: ulKuHiC.png]

Office of Admiralty, Atsugi Headquarters, Kita District, New Tokyo,
To whom it may concern,

Konnichiwa, dear sir or madame. My name is So Jung and I represent the Security Division of the Gas Miners Guild. I was tasked to make an inquiry regarding recent incident on Planet Honshu that involves an ex-member of the Guild.

The Guild is conducting an investigation of the attack on Fulda Border Station. The victim of the Honshu incident was a person of interest in that investigation. I'm authorized to offer full cooperation of the Guild's Security Division, including, but not limited to sharing all information we have on the victim and history of his relations with the Guild. We suggest that his murder is investigated jointly by the Guild's Security Division and Kusari Naval Forces. This could help both sides to move further with the investigation of the attack itself.

Should you find this suggestion feasible, I would be the point of contact from Security Division on this matter. I'm ready to arrive to Planet Honshu as soon as the Admiralty makes the decision. I will provide full access to the Guild's data banks in relation to the victim of Honshu incident, and I would ask to grant me permission and access to the materials of the investigation on the Kusari side.

So Jung, GMG Security Division

RE: To: Kusari Office of Admiralty - Kusari Uchugun - 12-15-2017

[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

Guild member So Jung,

Kusari Naval Forces would greatly appreciate Gas Miner Guild cooperation for the quick resolution of this unfortunate event.
The entities responsible for our investigation on this matter could certainly find some use to the information Gas Miner Guild has concerning the deceased individual and its recent history.

As for your request to undertake a joint investigation, I'm afraid the classification of this incident sadly prevents such a possibility. We would however be pleased to let an investigation team belonging to Gas Miner Guild security division access the crime scene and parts of the investigation files, so that Gas Miner Guild can understand better what happened to its citizen.

The Admiralty is also agreeing to allow a representative of Gas Miner Guild in the investigation teams assigned to this case, to serve as a liaison and act as an observer for Gas Miner Guild. Judging by your last transmission, you would probably be the best suited to be that person.

Please let the Admiralty know what Gas Miner Guild decision is regarding those elements.

Respectfully,
Office of the Admiralty,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]

RE: To: Kusari Office of Admiralty - casualty - 01-03-2018

[Image: ulKuHiC.png]

Office of Admiralty, Atsugi Headquarters, Kita District, New Tokyo,
To whom it may concern,

Kobanawa, dear representative of Kusari Admiralty.

I'm extremely pleased to see this level of cooperation. I will arrive to Planet Honshu in a few hours from this transmission. I will bring a hard copy of Guild's data on the victim of the incident with me. I would appreciate if someone from the investigation team will contact me directly upon my arrival. I will be ready to visit the scene and review any information you are willing to share starting from tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to work with your team for quick and impartial investigation. Sayonara.

So Jung, GMG Security Division