Discovery Gaming Community
TO : SARA SHEPARD | FROM : MIEKO IEKAHARA | SUBJ: RE-RENDEZVOUS? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO : SARA SHEPARD | FROM : MIEKO IEKAHARA | SUBJ: RE-RENDEZVOUS? (/showthread.php?tid=155837)

TO : SARA SHEPARD | FROM : MIEKO IEKAHARA | SUBJ: RE-RENDEZVOUS? - Nodoka Hanamura - 11-28-2017

[Image: NN1h6WP.png?1]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: MIEKO IEKAHARA A.K.A. HONYA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK - ADVISORY : NEW ACCOUNT, MAY BE SPAM
Recipients: SARA SHEPARD | RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGEIRA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION | PUBLIC KEY MATCH! PRIVATE KEY SOLVED - CONNECTION SECURE
Format: Audiovisual
Subject: Re-Rendezvous?

Honya is seen wearing her usual kimono and is sitting down at a chair at a desk, from the perspective of a computer's camera.

Shepard-san,

I believe it is time that we meet again, Hanamura-sensei, you, and the Crew of the Reaver - which has since been.. scrapped by non-core elements for cash, would be a way of putting it.

Mark and his CO, Seline Magnus, thanks to Bride-san, have.. well..

It'd be best for us to meet in person to discuss it. Can you meet in Okinawa sometime soon?

Same agreement as last time, no large combat vessels, no hostilities, out of the way of it all, just a civil discussion.

Kind regards,
Honya

The feed cuts out.

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO : SARA SHEPARD | FROM : MIEKO IEKAHARA | SUBJ: RE-RENDEZVOUS? - Cælumaresh - 11-29-2017

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 13/11/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch, Sara Shepard
⧫ TO: Recipients

Meeting

Honya,

Good to hear from you again. The terms seem agreeable and I would be willing to meet you. Its a question of when its best suitable for every party, as I do have a lot of things to take care of, taking into consideration the position I hold.

Sara Shepard
Admiral of the Order Overwatch
Black Fleet, 2nd Fleet "Homefront"

RE: TO : SARA SHEPARD | FROM : MIEKO IEKAHARA | SUBJ: RE-RENDEZVOUS? - Nodoka Hanamura - 11-29-2017

Origin: ACV ANDRASTE, INVERNESS SYSTEM, BORDER WORLDS SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: MIEKO IEKAHARA A.K.A. HONYA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK - ADVISORY : NEW ACCOUNT, MAY BE SPAM
Encryption: AGEIRA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION | PUBLIC KEY MATCH! PRIVATE KEY SOLVED - CONNECTION SECURE

The room she is in has changed, to that of a small dormitory-like room, what appears to be a few planets of the Cortez System visible in the distance.

Shepard-san,

It's good that you're agreeable to the situation. There has been a slight change of plans again, but nothing that should be of too much concern. Keeper Leviathan of Auxesia will hopefully be joining us, as Hanamura-sensei and I are onboard the Andraste to discuss the situation at hand in the Omicrons with him, more particularly, the Nomad threat that intensifies in the region. In fact, we spoke to a former Order pilot who now works for the Liberty Navy. I assure you that Leviathan being here changes nothing but the composition of the group, the location will be in Okinawa, Sector G5, Azimuth -10K SU below the plane. I will open comms to discuss the situation with you and the others at a later date, estimated to be early December, within the first week.

We have much to discuss, Shepard-san. I look forward to seeing you again.

Kind regards,
Honya

The feed cuts out.

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO : SARA SHEPARD | FROM : MIEKO IEKAHARA | SUBJ: RE-RENDEZVOUS? - Cælumaresh - 11-29-2017

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ TO: Recipient

Meeting

Honya,

This change of plans of your does represent a major issue, contrary to what you expected. They come in the form of Auxesia, and this "former Order" pilot you mentioned. Mentioning both of these could only mean that they are either some form of defectee that battled againt us at Freeport 11, or someone prior. Seeing how he works for the Liberty Navy, I suspect you mean Jonathan Kalh. I will not consort with this waste of organic matter, because he freely associates with a grouping under the lead of a known infectee, Auxesia.

The fact that Auxesia attends is a major issue aswell, due to the aforementioned reason. Not only have they been known to constantly engage and destroy our vessels, claiming bounties; but they are also known to freely associate with the Nomads, probably subverted by their lies and draws of power.

I will attach the needed evidence of this here:

I would be willing to agree to a meeting, but not with either of the two aforementioned entities attending.

Sara Shepard

RE: TO : SARA SHEPARD | FROM : MIEKO IEKAHARA | SUBJ: RE-RENDEZVOUS? - Nodoka Hanamura - 11-29-2017

Origin: ACV ANDRASTE, INVERNESS SYSTEM, BORDER WORLDS SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK

Shepard-san,

Mr. Kalh had no plans, nor did I or Hanamura-sensei have intent of having him attend this meeting. However, I do understand where you come from regarding Keeper Leviathan, but sadly he is vital to this discussion. If possible, I kindly request that you at least accept that I relay a message from him to you in his absence.

During the discussion we had, we talked about the Order. A concern we all have is regarding you and Golanski. You've said you've tried and are trying to change Golanski, yes? A predecessor, as well as according to Keeper Leviathan and Mr.Kalh, a few others, including one Jeremy Hunter all have died, and all of them in one form or another went against what Golanski believed. Me and Hanamura-sensei have held you up on a high pedestal as a suitable leader for the Order, and consider you a friend. We have your best intentions and the fate of the Order at heart - as even with the state it is in now, We see that it is not doomed to collapse. But with Golanski at the helm, it's only a matter of time before Golanski turns on you as well. I don't want to see you end up dead, Shepard-san. I do care about you. Me and Hanamura both do. You are if anything one of the few pure hearts that still hold true to Casper Orillion's beliefs. The man you work for is a ticking time bomb, and he clearly cannot be contained forever, as he nearly unleashed thermonuclear fire upon the Zoners, just for daring to build and then defend a installation that was meant solely as a non-military token of peace betwixt the Zoners and Core, as to end the bloodshed that Erik Nodtivet started.

Our allegiance lies with no one but the denizens of Freeport 11 and Mankind at large. We are looking at a mexican standoff, and I can say this much - With Core and Auxesia not being Allies, but rather being in a non-aggression agreement, sooner or later the two will turn on each other, and it'll become a free for all. The Nomads will then clean house and the fate of Sirius will be up in the air. What Hanamura-sensei and I have intended with this meeting is to find a way to prevent such an eventuality. We've come to the sad revelation that this war will keep raging on for some time. What we have intent to do, is for the sake of mankind, end it as fast as possible with as minimal loss in combat effectiveness for all parties. We've attempted calls to peace, we've attempted coercing leaders to stand down. It's not working, and I hate it, but it is a inconvenient and inevitable fact that cannot change, that peaceful deescalation most likely isn't going to work unless somehow the people of all sides come to realize how foolish this war is, and doing so will take a loss equivalent to the destruction of Toledo. The alternative route is to find a way to end the war with the utmost expediency, which is what we plan to do. Shepard-san, it's coming to the point that Ideologies must be cast aside, as well as bad blood. There are no saints in this war, only sinners.

Regarding this Raven person being an infectee, we will confront Keeper Leviathan about it at our earliest convenience. I'm pretty certain that Auxesia would not tolerate their leader, let alone a agent being compromised.

This brings me to another concern I wish to bring up to you. A Gammu AI, and friend of mine.. one that I had feelings of a sort for, AI06, was killed by the PRIME AI. He had intent of providing a neutral party to the situation regarding verifying the declarations of Order and Core regarding the infestation of their opponents by covertly scanning their leaders from a distance using a Bioscanner to confirm once and for all who was infected - No Propaganda. No Deception, a undeniable, and for those who are infected and the Nomads at large, inconvenient truth. Hearsay is not enough in this day and age. I could call you out as infectee, create a bogus audio file using known audio signatures from you and whoever you were speaking to in such a fictional instance, and then broadcast it to Sirius at large turning you into a target. People are growing weary of fear. They want action. This is not to say you're lying. It's just that physical proof such as biological scans, x-rays and the sort will help us verify that they're infected. But I digress. Although this was not known to the PRIMEs, his Bioscanner would have been vital in helping dial down this war. If I had known about this before he perished, I would have asked Auxesia's Sapphire Raven to have been added to the list of people to be scanned, but instead, he was mowed down for showing support to the Zoners and defending Corinth from the PRIMEs and their abhorrent aggression. I too, as well as Bride, have fallen victim to them as well.

What I'm not aiming for is more conflict, but for this war to end as fast as possible. I'm sick and tired of all the fighting while the Nomads gnaw at our legs, as is Hanamura-sensei, Bride-san, and many others.

For the sake of security and preventing any more escalation, I ask kindly that you not share the contents of this message. Furthermore, I implore you remain open-minded, as I have no ill intentions in contacting you and merely wish to open a conversation.

Kind regards,
Honya

The feed cuts out.

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO : SARA SHEPARD | FROM : MIEKO IEKAHARA | SUBJ: RE-RENDEZVOUS? - Cælumaresh - 12-01-2017

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Omicron Mu

Meeting

Honya,

The road to peace has a small starting requirement. Something that seems to be impossible to be comprehended by the simpleton conquistador minds of the Core. I would be willing to talk, if those wastes-of-souls would stop shooting at EVERY SINGLE SHIP they see, even if they state that they wont fire unless fired upon. If they cant even comprehend that, then how do you think there can be peace?

As for death of Jeremy Hunter, he was a dear friend of the Admiral. He was considered to be evaporated after a missile attack commited by a treacherous group in an ultimately unsuccesful coup against both of the Admirals. Golanski himself was gravely injured in the process and misses him by a considerable amount, each and every day. Those men had a mindset that was similar to that of Auxesia, deceitful and dishonest about their true motives.

The entire high command of the Order is a mixed bunch of souls. I am not the only one of these thoughts, but even though you only know me, there are many others in there with differing views. While he clearly holds the "highest rank", Golanski doesnt hold full power. We reach a consensus and put these words into actions... most of the time.

Tantalus, another defectee I think Auxesia mentioned to you was never a part of the High Command. Mr Kalh left the Order because he and his crew, despite being granted a larger array of capabilities and responsibilities, didnt feel like he was treated as enough of a special snowflake, and deserted towards the Liberty Navy, stealing military hardware, and turning his back on all he cared for without ever looking back. He didnt do anything to fight back the Nomads in Liberty. All he did was hang around Manhattan waving his ego into anyone's face and flaunting off the ship he stole from the Order.

The last well known person that left the Order, Lennox, retired with grace. He never bothered our operations after, and we lost track of him in Nomad space.

I will not attend a meeting with these heretics of mankind present -- referring to Auxesia here. This is final. If he has a message for me, relay it here.

As for the PRIME AI situation. Whilst I am sorry for your loss, I do not have any say in what the PRIME does or does not do. If anything I would direct issues directly towards them instead of me.

The hope I hold for the ending of the war is small. I know the Core to well for this. Auxesia doesnt want peace with us. They will still hunt us throughout the sector. They lied before, and I will not ever trust them again. I wish no harm upon Freeport 11, you know this, and I will continue to fight the Nomads back at their home whenever I can.

Lastly, as for you comparing me to Orillion. I will not follow in his footsteps, because contrary to public knowledge he tread a dark path. I will not go into detail about this one however, for its not my right to share. He is considered a hero, because he wrote the history in his favour, despite commiting darker acts graver than Golanski himself dared to commit so far.

Sara Shepard

RE: TO : SARA SHEPARD | FROM : MIEKO IEKAHARA | SUBJ: RE-RENDEZVOUS? - Nodoka Hanamura - 12-01-2017

Origin: INVERNESS SYSTEM, BORDER WORLDS SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK

She appears depressed or saddened, why is unknown.

My apologies for disturbing or offending you, Shepard-san. Hanamura-sensei will probably discuss this with you at a later date. Have a good day.

The feed cuts out.

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO : SARA SHEPARD | FROM : MIEKO IEKAHARA | SUBJ: RE-RENDEZVOUS? - Cælumaresh - 12-02-2017

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Omicron Mu

Meeting

Honya,

My apologies if I came across harsh. This wasn't my intention. No need for apologies. However, the points remain as they are.

Sara Shepard