Discovery Gaming Community
Daimyo Yatoji Augus - Heung Hideyoshi - Project Kanashimii - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Daimyo Yatoji Augus - Heung Hideyoshi - Project Kanashimii (/showthread.php?tid=155947)

Daimyo Yatoji Augus - Heung Hideyoshi - Project Kanashimii - Banned player t202085 - 12-02-2017

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: H4JHsGc.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Yatoji Augus

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Project Kanashimii

Konnichiwa, Daimyo Augus

It is a pleasure to meet a man of science such as yourself. Although the system we plan to execute the results of this project may not affect you directly, we do require your assistance. We need to produce 3 payloads capable of destroying or temporarily disabling these 3 targets, A Jumpgate, A Tokugawa Battleship and a planet mooring fixture. It is by Shogunate decree that your clan is tasked with the procurement of 2,000 nuclear devices and any other resources you require to make such weaponry. It is advised that you and your clan do not get directly involved in the delivery of such weapons but please take into account the Royal Fleets doctrine when creating your designs. I have seen fit to assign your clan the BD|Chosa our most advanced liner fitted with multiple labs, ample storage as well as research and survey teams to assist those already under your command.

The Flagship of our science arm is well equipped with the most advanced armour available to us and a reasonable weapon loadout to ensure it can keep itself protected during your efforts.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

RE: Daimyo Yatoji Augus - Heung Hideyoshi - Project Kanashimii - Yatoji Augus - 12-18-2017

[Image: ySz4Vuh.png]

Project Kanashimii

Greetings Representative Heung.

I accept the terms of the mission; and I assure you my agent Aisaka Hoshii, can execute this mission efficiently. She's spoken with the DWR on more occasions than myself and would be much better suited as my own communications didn't go so well in the past.

On another note - I'd like to inform you that my clan has taken posession of the Chosa liner, and is has proven to be priceless in assisting the movement of goods to the research complex. As terms for completing the mission, would the shogunate allow myself the option purchase the liner for my own fleet?

Thank you for requisitioning the liner for this mission, I'm sure we'll speak again soon.

Daimyo Yatoji Augus
Director of R&D

The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.

RE: Daimyo Yatoji Augus - Heung Hideyoshi - Project Kanashimii - Banned player t202085 - 12-27-2017

The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: H4JHsGc.png]

Recipient: Yatoji Augus

Konnichiwa, Daimyo Augus

You currently have 2 outstanding projects, neither of which have had any feedback. It is unlikely that the Chosa will ever permanently leave the ownership of the Hideyoshi Clan however once these projects are completed we may be able to discuss extending the amount of time in which the liner is loaned to yourself. I look forward to hearing about your progress shortly.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,

RE: Daimyo Yatoji Augus - Heung Hideyoshi - Project Kanashimii - Hakugei - 02-04-2018

Opening transmission...

[Image: Ufd7Ctn.png]
[Image: 0yTmaDcm.jpg]
[Image: Kf8NlLZ.png]
Encryption: High.
Sender: Sakurai Augus.
Recipient: Heung Hideyoshi.

Konbanwa, Hideyoshi-sama,

I bring you my sincere apologies for the delay of the project Kanashimii. Recently, Augus clan encountered some minor crisis, that have solved itself by the time of this transmission will reach out to you. The crisis resovled, however, it resulted in power shift inside the clan as the title of Daimyo Augus and corresponding system - Okinawa - are now under my direct control and i have already started working on awakening of Augus Clan from it's long slumber. I will make sure that said Nuclear devices will be processed as soon as possible, this already have been delayed long enough.

Long Live the Dragons!
Transmission terminated.

[Image: RnFU4hO.png]
The Augus clan.

RE: Daimyo Yatoji Augus - Heung Hideyoshi - Project Kanashimii - Banned player t202085 - 02-04-2018

The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: I1K86kL.png]

Recipient: Sakurai Augus

Konnichiwa, Daimyo Augus

Firstly I would like to congratulate both you and Yatoji on your successes, there is a great honour to be earned when rising above one's Sensei but Yatoji should also be proud knowing that he shaped such an excellent student, now Daimyo. I do however have my concerns with the Augus clan, firstly would be Shogunate property that has been provided on loan. Was the Chosa used during your internal conflict and what if any damage did it receive?

My patience with Yatoji and Project Kanashimii was waining, please continue with Kanashimii at pace, however, I understand your current situation and expect that you may take some time to restabilise your clan. I have also tasked Akiko Miku of Augus clan with a rather delicate task of creating some propaganda please see to it that she has the resources required to complete the task at hand and inform me if you require any assets to be delivered by the Shogunate.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,

RE: Daimyo Yatoji Augus - Heung Hideyoshi - Project Kanashimii - Hakugei - 02-04-2018

Opening transmission...

[Image: i2gPoJQ.png]
Recipient: Heung Hideyoshi.

Konbanwa, Hideyoshi-san,

Arigato Godzaimasu, Hideyoshi-san; i will put all my avaliable efforts to make sure that the Augus Clan - and Shogunate - will prosper, and that our part in the Shogunate is performed as steadily as it was with Yatoji-san.
Regarding the Chosa - no, it never been used during the strife, actually, i have met Yatoji-san near Sendai Research Complex, and everything was resolved in one duel, where, as you already may be aware, i have reigned supreme. This resulted in neither Chosa, neither any other Shogunate or Augus asset recieving any damage or suffering any other casualties during the strife.

Worry not, Hideyoshi-san. Augus Clan will be back in action in no time, and Shogunates requests will always be our top priority compared to other tasks, nothing will actually stop us from fulfilling them.

Long Live the Dragons!

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.

RE: Daimyo Yatoji Augus - Heung Hideyoshi - Project Kanashimii - Hakugei - 02-05-2018

Opening transmission...

[Image: i2gPoJQ.png]

Recipient: Shogun Hideyoshi.

Konbanwa, Hideyoshi-sama,

This message will be very brief, it turned out that i don't have much time to spare, Augus Clan needs serious attention of a strong and confident hand to clean up everything what needs to be arranged, we are renewing connections with old allies and making attempts to start new relationship amongst Nation Galouise local unlawful factions, and already managed to establish secure connection with Union Corse, all further actions are to be performed with their assistance. We certainly have interest in establishing an installation in this system to contain our local operations.
Furthermore - we've made significant progress in project Kanashimii; the nuclear devices stored on the lower levels of our Home are now moved to our scientific flagship, and are now being processed to produce the requested ammo, they will be delievered to Kyoto as soon as they are produced and as soon as we will make sure they won't explode while we transport them, and i will make sure Augus Clan and Blood Dragons in whole will benefit from them.
As the conclusion of the transmission - we are renewing the older alliances with Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Armee in Omegas, with The Order in Omicrons and with Bundschuh in Rheinland, the agreements are frankly outdated and needs a fresh breath for them.
As the nearest plan - we are going to Order a supply of The Order engines and thrusters to be delievered to replace the currently used technologies, and ship in a certain amount of Volgograd Ordinance for our possible new allies in Gallia, as well as looking further for more allies there, beyond Lyonnais.

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.

RE: Daimyo Yatoji Augus - Heung Hideyoshi - Project Kanashimii - Banned player t202085 - 02-12-2018

The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: I1K86kL.png]

Recipient: Sakurai Augus

Konnichiwa, Daimyo Augus

The Shogun expresses his satisfaction with your efforts to find allies in Gallia and is keen for you to extend the Shogunates diplomacy, however, I would take this moment to stress the current projects assigned to the Augus Clan. Although there is no rush for Project Kanashimii to be completed we would like to see some designs, blueprints or progress towards the end goal.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,

RE: Daimyo Yatoji Augus - Heung Hideyoshi - Project Kanashimii - Querious - 02-23-2018

Ignore this.