Discovery Gaming Community
TO: TRIPLE HAZARD PAY, INC. | FROM : FP11 ADMIN HANAMURA | SUBJ: WARNING - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: TRIPLE HAZARD PAY, INC. | FROM : FP11 ADMIN HANAMURA | SUBJ: WARNING (/showthread.php?tid=155979)

TO: TRIPLE HAZARD PAY, INC. | FROM : FP11 ADMIN HANAMURA | SUBJ: WARNING - Nodoka Hanamura - 12-02-2017

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK, PROXY DETECTED
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: TRIPLE HAZARD PAY, INC. RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Format: Text
Subject: Notice

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

ATTENTION:

The following is a warning to your organization - Triple Hazard Pay Incorporated. - The Bustard-class carrier vessel with hull designation "MAMA BRICK" was found violating the rules of Freeport 11 as well as, for what you were reported for, engaging in unfavorable practices while in the NFZ. The act of jumping within the NFZ near unwilling vessels is frowned upon. You are free to jump within the NFZ, but make sure you have alerted other ships to your intentions prior and that you do not do it directly in front of the freeport - this is not against the rules, but is generally unwelcomed by the administration. Furthermore, the entrance of capital vessels into the NFZ is forbidden unless authorized by me, a representative of the CoF or a Administrator pro tempore in absentia mea. (Temporary Administrator in my absence (due to leave for business, diplomacy))

Please refrain from such actions in the future, we will have to take punitive action.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

ATTACHMENTS:
evidence.png

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO: TRIPLE HAZARD PAY, INC. | FROM : FP11 ADMIN HANAMURA | SUBJ: WARNING - E X O D I T E - 12-03-2017

[Image: 2py8efp.jpg]
솜틀Holt, Senior Staff

As someone who's seen the bigger picture that your friend Vex cheerfully omits, I can safely say that at no point was anyone in any danger of being taken anywhere. Furthermore, we've been using our Jump Drives to remove various pesky xenos ne'er-do-wells from the area around the Freeport since way before someone got their panties in a twist and threatened people with death for no good reason beyond "I haven't killed anything today and anything I can construe as threatening the Freeport I will use to attack someone, it doesn't matter whom". Thank you for clarifying that we can operate our Drives in the No-Fire Zone, though.

Also, did you physically look at the evidence or just take the other party at their word? Brooks was far enough out, and had expressed her intention to not Jump the person. So, by the standards laid out, THP has done no wrong..

In short, the warning was wholly unnecessary, but the ruling is most welcome.

- Willow

Side note: The Bustard is classified as a Liner and is therefore not a warship, per CoF's laws. Due to Liners being lower on the capital rating than Gunboats, we shouldn't have a problem. Period. Good day.

RE: TO: TRIPLE HAZARD PAY, INC. | FROM : FP11 ADMIN HANAMURA | SUBJ: WARNING - Nodoka Hanamura - 12-03-2017

Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK, PROXY DETECTED
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK

I'm going to make this perfectly blunt. I am currently on a diplomatic Envoy. I am not in the mood to deal with pricks - especially since the captain of that vessel has shat on one of my colleagues in recent days, but that is besides the point.

1 - The Bustard is classified as a CARRIER. Hence the full class name "Bustard-class civilian CARRIER". Furthermore, it is capable of mounting cruiser shields and weapons systems. If that thing is a Liner, Then my Q-Ship, the Rathgrith, is the OSC Hawaii.
2 - the ship was within 1,500 meters of the Freeport, and chances are a vessel unknowingly could waltz right out of a docking bay or Mooring point and be jumped to god knows where at the wrong time. Brooks has expressed her intentions, yes, but that is insufficient when a docking vessel could easily be swept away from the Freeport. Next time, at least do it 2.5K away from the Freeport, preferably above the plane to avoid interrupting traffic from the Kappa hole and other routes to the station.

Your support in the defense of the Freeport is noted, but I will not tolerate flippancy. See to it that THP does not cross my desk again.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED -- VACATION MODE ENABLED -- MESSAGES WILL BE HELD AT THE FOREFRONT UNTIL DISABLED.

RE: TO: TRIPLE HAZARD PAY, INC. | FROM : FP11 ADMIN HANAMURA | SUBJ: WARNING - E X O D I T E - 12-03-2017

[Image: 2py8efp.jpg]
솜틀Holt, Senior Staff

I have taken the liberty of making a short educational film for your edification.

On an unrelated note, that's a very nice OSC Hawaii you have in your possession. Will that be all, Administrator?

- Willow

On a side note, the two major distribution points of these vessels happen to be Zoner-operated. I would assume that the boys and girls of Freeport 6 and Corfu would not take kindly to the types of ships they provide to the general public being banned from a fellow Zoner installation. However, we respect your safety concerns (though considering exactly what we do for a living, we find any safety concerns at all for our own people to be quite laughable), so I'll instruct the others to respect the 2.5k distance.

RE: TO: TRIPLE HAZARD PAY, INC. | FROM : FP11 ADMIN HANAMURA | SUBJ: WARNING - Nodoka Hanamura - 12-03-2017

Willow -

Honya, my AI, and secretary, made me aware of this message, given she handles the forefront system for my messages.

I tell you that Flippancy will not be tolerated. You decide to be a smartass and persist. Me and, following discussing this with the CoF at large, will not accept this.

You and THP will now have to live with such actions until I and the CoF see fit that you have learned your lesson.

As of 0936Z on December 3rd, 824 AS, Triple Hazard Pay Incorporated, its' vessels, personnel and assets are hereby banned from Freeport 11. All assets belonging to THP on Freeport 11 are now FORFEIT. Any THP vessel that penetrates the NFZ of Freeport 11 will be ordered to leave or be destroyed and their crew apprehended until transported to a installation to be collected by THP. This period has been set by the CoF for 3 (THREE) months and will be nullified on February 3rd, 825 AS. Docking computers on the station will be updated to reflect this as soon as possible. Persistance or aggression in regards to this matter will result in the banishment being extended, if not permanent, as well as possibly extending to all CoF Installations.

Use this time to reflect on how your organization behaves.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED -- VACATION MODE ENABLED -- MESSAGES WILL BE HELD AT THE FOREFRONT UNTIL DISABLED.