Discovery Gaming Community
To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi (/showthread.php?tid=156038)

Pages: 1 2

To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi - The Sovereign - 12-04-2017

[Image: KoOp0W8.png]

Καλημέρα,

I hope this messages finds you well. I have witnessed the Gallic Navy in combat first hand, and have to admit I am impressed by the efficiency and discipline your pilots display in the field. However, simple compliments are not the reason I'm reopening contact with you today. Word on the Neural-Net is that Gallic forces are suddenly even more active that previous, and it doesn't take a genius to see what's happening.

Forgive me if I overstep any boundaries, but I believe it's time to reaffirm what was previously discussed here. We do not ask for assistance in combat, as we have already agreed to aid each other in the field. Rather, I wish to further pursue diplomatic relations between the Custodi and Gallia.

Even now, Bretonia struggles to remain standing, and our efforts in the lower reaches of their territory have surely left them straining under the weight of two active fronts. I would see the Custodi, and Crete, at peace with Gallia, and am willing to do as much as humanly possible to bring this dream to life.

Naturally, as will all agreements, compromises will likely have to be made, on both sides. Hears hoping we can reach said compromises.

Yours sincerely,
Άργος Νικήτας
Argus Nikitas

RE: To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi - Lythrilux - 12-06-2017

6th of December, 740 A.G.S.
Agincourt System
[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Sender: Sous-Lieutenant Luc "Fantome" LeMarsh
Recipient: Gallic Royal Navy
Subject: Announcement

Bonjour,

The task of handling this communique has been passed to me. Given my previous history as a Privateer, I'd like to think I have a better understanding of the Corsair mindset than my peers.

The Maréchal is interested in furthering diplomacy between our two groups. I will lend you my ear. Please enlighten me as to how you think the Custodi can benefit our cause.

For the king.

Luc "Fantome" LeMarsh
Marine Royale Gauloise, Sous-Lieutenant

Attachments: N/A

Transmission Terminée

RE: To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi - The Sovereign - 12-06-2017

Καλημέρα,

Sous-Lieutenant LeMarsh, as a former Privateer, its is likely you know more about the Corsair people than most that serve the Gallic King. The Custodi are but a subset of these, and while we govern ourselves and hold our own agendas, by large we have similar enemies to them. The Outcasts, Bretonia, Liberty. All of these are thorns in our side as they are yours. However, you ask what we bring to the table, and I expected no less. The pilots of Heraklion are well trained and skilled, and we have experience in combat across Sirius. Perhaps most valuable to the Gallic Crown is the physical location that we hold. Gallia is pressing the Bretonian's hard, and with Liberty involving itself in your war, you must be slowly coming under pressure from the coalition of foes you face. Crete, our home, is on the far side of space from Bretonia, on their exposed flank if you will, as they draw forces to combat your forces away from the systems easiest for us to reach.

I believe you understand what I imply here. Further, the Custodi, while just a small subset of the population of Crete, has other things they can offer to Gallia. The artifacts found exclusively in our home system are a valued, if heavily regulated, trade commodity in many of the houses, and the Bretonian nobility in particular values them like no one else. If we could set up a line of trade between Gallia and the Custodi for these artifacts, we could bottleneck the market, driving the prices in Bretonia up immensely, and once the Crown is victorious, use the influx to throw their economy into disarray, even more than it already is.

I thank you for the time you have taken to discuss the future with us.

Yours sincerely,
Άργος Νικήτας
Argus Nikitas

RE: To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi - Custodi - 12-11-2017

RE: To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi - Lythrilux - 12-11-2017

Agincourt System

Bonjour,

The Nobles of Gallia would certainly be interested in these items. However, it is too early for us to immediately begin allowing your transports in our space to offload these items. We would first be interested in some samples.

I propose we arrange to make an exchange. Where might the Custodi wish to meet with us?

For the king.

Luc "Fantome" LeMarsh

Transmission Terminée

RE: To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi - The Sovereign - 12-12-2017

Καλημέρα,

An understandable precaution. The Custodi can meet your representives in either Leeds or Edinburgh. We'll likely only bring a small party to the meeting, in the interest of not drawing too much attention to ourselves. As for a time, we are fairly flexible, and will be available to meet at almost anytime. However, if I might suggest after 18:30 SMT on any day of this week, except Thursday, as the most optimal time for a meeting. If you agree or have anything you'd like changed, please do let me know.

Yours sincerely,
Άργος Νικήτας
Argus Nikitas

RE: To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi - Lythrilux - 12-14-2017

Agincourt System

Bonjour,

Would - in your language - Saturday suffice?

For the king.

Luc "Fantome" LeMarsh

Transmission Terminée

RE: To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi - The Sovereign - 12-15-2017

Καλημέρα,

Saturday would be fine. We'll meet you in Edinburgh near planet Gaia.

Yours sincerely,
Άργος Νικήτας
Argus Nikitas

RE: To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi - The Sovereign - 12-19-2017

Καλημέρα,

The hand over was made smoothly and without problem. Once your scientists have verified the quality of the artifacts and relics, we will begin large scale efforts to undercut the Bretonian market as planned, and proceed from then. We eagerly await word.

Yours sincerely,
Άργος Νικήτας
Argus Nikitas

RE: To: Marine Royale Gauloise || From: The Custodi - Custodi - 12-26-2017