Discovery Gaming Community
To: Freeport 11 Administration Office || From: Keepstar Research Group - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Freeport 11 Administration Office || From: Keepstar Research Group (/showthread.php?tid=156138)

To: Freeport 11 Administration Office || From: Keepstar Research Group - Keepstar - 12-07-2017

[Image: qQ99IOM.png]

[|||] SENDER ID: Keepstar Research Group Scientists Board
[|||] LOCATION: Omicron Delta, Freeport 11, Private area A2.
[|||] RECEPIENT ID: Freeport 11 Administration Office
[|||] ENCYPTION: KPS-2-6-2-Gamma-November
[|||] ENCRYPTION LEVEL: EXTREME
[|||] SUBJECT: Rent.

Honorable Administator,

You got this letter from Keepstar Research Group Scientists Board. We are a group of scientists who are now working on studying the asteroid field that formed after the destruction of the planetoid in the orbit of your star, as well as a number of other projects. We are not dependent on government or military organizations and are working to improve life for all of humanity. However, since we are based on your basis, I think that you know about us.

We write to you on the issue of expanding the area. Now we rent one private area, fully equipped for laboratories and staff rooms. However, we noticed that we are not satisfied with such conditions now. Therefore, we would like to lease additional two sectors adjacent to this zone. Please read what we want to take.

First of all, this is the private area of ​​Alpha 4, which adjoins our zone. Now it's empty, however, we want to expand our laboratories and residential areas.

Secondly, it is a dry dock for one ship of the class "Destroyer". We plan to build one such ship for use as a research laboratory. So we need a place to serve it. This private dry dock is now used for small commercial ships and does not take full advantage of the full potential. It also adjoins our sectors.

We are interested in whether it is possible to lease additional space at the current stage? Moreover, we are interested in the price of the question. We hope to receive a positive response, since this station has become a home for all of us. It will be insulting to leave her in search of an alternative.

We are awating for your reply.
Scientists Board,
Keepstar Research Group

RE: To: Freeport 11 Administration Office || From: Keepstar Research Group - Nodoka Hanamura - 12-07-2017

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK, PROXY DETECTED
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: Keepstar Research Group RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| PUBLIC KEY SENT, PRIVATE KEY SOLVED - COMMS SECURE
Format: Text
Subject: Rent

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

Keepstar Research Group:

I have seen your men moving about on the station, mainly on the upper concourses, while I would be grabbing my lunch. I have yet to get to the matter of tenancies on the station as a result of the mess that my predecessor, through no other option, left behind. As it appears, you've been using the residential areas in the lower section of the Freeport for sometime, and the regulations set out for tenancies prohibit such actions. Now, I'm not a mean person. I can be quite benevolent when pushed the right way, but such action is not necessary. Due to sharp drops in the populace, we have had numerous vacancies, both on the concourses and housing areas. On Concourse C, Section 3 is a space that was being used by a smaller research agency that is no longer in use. From the looks of it, it offer 3 times the size of your current allotment. The use of this space would permit the continued research of Keepstar within the lease. I am currently away from the Freeport, but Pale Bride, my contemporary, is handling the physical aspect of administration on my behalf (with heavy supervision).

What I am offering you is this:

The administration of Freeport 11 will terminate your current lease effective immediately. You will be given 30 days to vacate from the property in question. In return for this lease termination, I will create a new lease for Keepstar in the space on Concourse C, for a new lease period of 1 year, or whatever amount of time is suitable for you - at the same price. This lease will permit you to, within the safety regulations of the Freeport, continue operating. I will gladly offer maintenance teams to help you move to the new location. If you need more space or prefer a different location (Sadly, I can't continue to allow you to operate in the Residential area for safety concerns), don't hesitate to contact me.

As for the second request, sadly, Freeport 11 does not have a drydock for large ships. I'm trying to figure out how to expand Freeport 11 to include such features and improve security and Quality of Life. If you don't mind having the ship be built while attached to a Mooring point, I can reserve one of the lower Mooring points for Keepstar to use for construction. If this is not suitable, It would probably be best to contact Livadia Shipyard, as they are responsible for building Zoner Capital-type vessels.

This place is my home as well, and I want it to be a home for all in the Omicrons - so rest assured that I wish only the best for your organization, as it plays its' role in the development of this station.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: To: Freeport 11 Administration Office || From: Keepstar Research Group - Keepstar - 12-24-2017

[Image: qQ99IOM.png]

[|||] SENDER ID: Keepstar Research Group Scientists Board
[|||] LOCATION: Omicron Delta, Freeport 11, Private area A2.
[|||] RECEPIENT ID: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA
[|||] ENCYPTION: KPS-2-6-2-Gamma-November
[|||] ENCRYPTION LEVEL: EXTREME
[|||] SUBJECT: Rent.

Honorable Administator,

We are very honored by your response and we really apologize for the long response. The move required some effort, as you might have noticed, but now we have completely moved to the site you have established. Yes, indeed, there is much more free space, so the newcomer scientist group will get more space for work. Thank you for your trust.

Moreover, we would like to assure you once again that the premises we used were protected by the highest protection technologies, so that nothing threatened the station's population.

It's a pity that you do not have a dry dock to service our flagship. We'll think of something else, I'm sure.

Thank you again for your trust. Expect money soon.

We are awating for your reply.
Scientists Board,
Keepstar Research Group