Discovery Gaming Community
TO: OMICRON RESEARCH GROUP | FROM: FP11 ADMINISTRATION | SUBJ: FINES DUE IMMEDIATELY - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: OMICRON RESEARCH GROUP | FROM: FP11 ADMINISTRATION | SUBJ: FINES DUE IMMEDIATELY (/showthread.php?tid=156177)

TO: OMICRON RESEARCH GROUP | FROM: FP11 ADMINISTRATION | SUBJ: FINES DUE IMMEDIATELY - Nodoka Hanamura - 12-10-2017

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK, PROXY DETECTED
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: OMICRON RESEARCH GROUP RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Format: Text
Subject: Notice

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

ATTENTION:

At around 1100Z, A ORG vessel was in the NFZ and refused to leave the NFZ, against my orders.

Just because you're operating a Zoner-built vessel, does not mean you're allowed in the NFZ automatically.

Furthermore, there are records of prior ORG intrusions into the NFZ from my predecessors. I'm putting my foot down here.

Omicron Research Group is hereby assessed a fine by the Freeport 11 Administration for 100,000,000 credits, to be paid within 1 week of recieving this message. Failure to comply will result in the barring of your vessels from docking with the Freeport, as well as the seizure of any assets you may have on the station. Payment is to be sent to FP11BANK.

Please do not tempt the adminisration any further with your actions. We've already had a Order Nephilim crop up at the Freeport in recent weeks. The last thing I wanted to put up with today is a ORG Aquilon.

Finally, in regards to complaints made by other vessels, The administration reserves the right to permit or prohbit any vessel within the NFZ at any time for the sake of installation security.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

ATTACHMENTS:
evidence.img
evidence2.img

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO: OMICRON RESEARCH GROUP | FROM: FP11 ADMINISTRATION | SUBJ: FINES DUE IMMEDIATELY - Omicron Research Group - 12-10-2017

[Image: VwaBqMl.png]
[Image: pTUGKEd.png]

- Director Taylor
- Omicron Research Group
- Sector 0 Clearance
- 03:20 AM - 12/10/824 A.S.

Greetings,

my name is Jacob Taylor, I am the founder and director of the Omicron Research Group. When you took over the administration of Freeport 11, it was your job to catch up to the current situation and I see that you didn't do your homework. All ORG Assets already were removed from the station as our docking permission has been removed close to a month ago. Therefore we will refuse to pay any fines, thank you and have a nice day.

- Director Jacob Taylor
Omicron Research Group

RE: TO: OMICRON RESEARCH GROUP | FROM: FP11 ADMINISTRATION | SUBJ: FINES DUE IMMEDIATELY - Nodoka Hanamura - 12-10-2017

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK, PROXY DETECTED
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: OMICRON RESEARCH GROUP RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Format: Text
Subject: Notice

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

Director Taylor:

I have 2 stacks of paperwork to go through, and I have more important things to tend to than issuing fines. Irregardless, your organization still owes this fine and your non-compliance has been noted.

The warning in bold is a generic "fill in the blank" notice that is used by the Freeport. I never said there were ORG assets. I said if there were ORG assets, they would be seized. Your ships are not welcome here as evidenced by further readings, as well as due to your statement, which correlates with these documents.

If any ORG vessel enters the NFZ again, They will be forced to either leave or be destroyed until the fine is paid.

Good day.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED