Discovery Gaming Community
To: Guildmaster Keiji Namura {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Guildmaster Keiji Namura {~} From: Shana Nesho'en (/showthread.php?tid=156231)

To: Guildmaster Keiji Namura {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Neonzumi - 12-10-2017

[Image: gDS16mH.jpg]

~ Sender ID: 358666
~ Subject: Strengthening Bonds
~ Location: Shirouma, Nagano

Konbanwa, Namura-san.

I doubt you remember me, as the last time I've shown my face around these parts was years ago. So let me re-introduce myself, I am Shana, clan leader of the Nesho'en, or the Head of the Dragon as they call me. As you probably know, the current Shogunate is not doing nearly enough to justify your support, apart from lacking in other areas about which I will rant on an another occasion. Being unable to watch the population of Kyoto rotting away like this, we have decided to take matters into our own hands.

Apart from launching a very successful Bloodhound raid onto Planet Tomoika as proved by the recent report made by one of the wings pilots, the Tailed Hound, which I will include in this transmission, the clan is looking to strengthen the relationship between ourselves who identify as Dragons and the Guild, in the long run as well.

Now let me not drag this on any further and get to the point as I do not wish to waste too much of your time. The clan would like to ask for permission to send a scouting patrol into Okinawa for the purpose of re-mapping the system and assessing the situation. Afterwards, if you would allow it, the clan wishes to station a Bloodhound wing somewhere in the system for the purpose of eliminating wandering Naval patrols and assisting the Guild should there be any problems with the occasional Corsairs, common general pirates, or other terrorists of the kind which can be found within Kusari.

Kyou wa kite kurete arigatou, Namura-san.

RE: To: Guildmaster Keiji Namura {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Gas Miners Guild - 12-12-2017

[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Shana Nesho'en,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I trust you are well.

The Gas Miners Guild strongly values its cooperation with its friends the Blood Dragons. As such, I hope any internal strife your organisation may be experiencing can be settled quickly and peacefully to preserve the integrity of the Dragon movement. Should The Guild be able to aid in any such matters, for example as friendly arbitrators, we would be glad to pledge our assistance as necessary.

Congratulations on your successful foray in the Nagano system. Any disruption of Samura Heavy Industries' activities is most welcome news, as our mutual enemies must be diminished at every opportunity that presents itself, lest they do the same to us. The Kusari Naval Forces themselves have recently ignited our ire by essentially invading Sigma-21, which is claimed as sovereign GMG territory, with the construction of an unauthorised and generally unnecessary shows of force. I have attached a report below, should it be of any interest to you.

As for Okinawa, please feel free to explore the system in its entirety at your leisure as most welcome guests. We ask only that, in doing so, the esoteric nature of our friendship is maintained since, as I am sure you are aware, its success relies it remaining as covert as possible. The Kusari Naval Forces are generally not sighted in Okinawa, as they appear to have little interest in the system and, in addition, foreign militaries are not permitted in Guild space without prior authorisation. As a result, they do not cause any problems in the system. However, there is an ongoing Hogosha incursion, no doubt spurred on by their masters in Samura. The Guild paramilitary routinely eliminates any Hogosha ships on sight, and you are most welcome to do the same should you wish.

The Guild is grateful to have received your message and looks forward to further cooperation with yourself and the Nesho'en. We will maintain this channel, please do not hesitate to use it should you wish to make further contact in the future.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Guildmaster Keiji Namura {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Neonzumi - 12-12-2017

[Image: gDS16mH.jpg]

~ Sender ID: 358666
~ Subject: RE:
~ Location: Shirouma, Nagano

I am very appreciative of such a timely reply.

The Nesho'en are very glad to hear about your approval of my plans for the Okinawa system. I assure you that with the Bloodhounds being some of the most elite pilots the clan and possibly the Blood Dragons as a whole can offer, they will make no mistake when performing this task, and our co-operation will be kept unknown to any possible third parties we may encounter during the sweep as you'd expect.

I'd like to assure you that currently there is no internal struggle between the clan and the Shogunate, just some minor disagreements and my Bloodhound's temper towards well, I'd like to call them cowardly pilots, but they're also rational thinkers compared to my warriors head first approach. We will in no way risk the integrity of our movement or jeopardize its stature as you've pointed out.

Having that out of the way, the report you provided has indeed caught my eye. It is alarming, even for us, to see the Naval Forces showing such a level of disrespect towards the Guild. And with that in mind, the clan would like to act on it as soon as possible. While the Nesho'en doesn't have a capital fleet capable of flat out attacking the newly born installation, we are more than capable of disrupting, or at least delaying any further progress of the before mentioned should you allow us to enter Sigma-21. Of course it is a given that we'd have to do the same as with our previous topic, and scout out the system to map it for our own use, so if there are any areas we should stay clear of, that is if you allow us to perform this task, please do point them out.

Once again, thank you for your time Namura-san.

RE: To: Guildmaster Keiji Namura {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Gas Miners Guild - 01-09-2018

[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Shana Nesho'en,

The Blood Dragons are welcome guests of The Guild in the entirety of the Sigma systems, and Sigma-21 is no exception. You will find the GMG Battleship Daishouri-Maru concealed in sector 3E. Another point of interest is Planet Saigon, a habitable planet in orbit of the system's binary stars. The Guild claims and fully intends to settle this planet to ensure the prosperity of the Sigma systems.

I wish you good fortune and a swift and effective survey of the system.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura