Discovery Gaming Community
To: Freeport 11; Bethlehem Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Freeport 11; Bethlehem Station (/showthread.php?tid=156232)

To: Freeport 11; Bethlehem Station - Canis Majoris Guild - 12-10-2017

connection established

to freeport 11 administration
to bethlehem station administration
from canis majoris guild
subject trade route establishment

Sir or Madam.

My name is Ishram Teweli and I represent Canis Majoris Guild. It is a guild established out of necessity in order to prevent total monopolism of Republic of Liberty over Pennsylvania System. As you may remember that star system used to be truly free and undisturbed by House powers, now it is contested heavily by Liberty and its corporates. Our wish is to establish a trading route between Freeport 11 (Omicron Delta) and Bethlehem Station (Pennsylvania), in which your Iridium could be changed for Basic Alloys. And from what we know you need a lot of it after the series of unfortunate events that raged around for the last year. All that in order to reinforce your Freeport from all ill that is thrown around Omicron Delta and to begin new era of opportunities for Bethlehem Station. I will not lie in here - we aim high in order to help Bethlehem and restore it to its former glory. We aim to rival Libertonian corporations as main Iridium importers in that part of Sirius. But only if you give us a formal allowance to do so

I kindly await your reply,
Ishram Teweli, CMG

RE: To: Freeport 11; Bethlehem Station - Bethlehem Station - 12-11-2017

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level Alpha :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Video Feed Enabled :-_-_-_-_-

[Image: WScL3oY.png]

Good Afternoon,

Eden Naragon, co-administrator of Bethlehem Station, under the Ingenuus Research Group here. While we at Ingenuus always welcome those Zoners with an entrepreneurial spirit please make yourself aware of treaty limitations while working in and around Bethlehem station. We would also like to advise working closely with the Liberty Government due to their control of most of the surrounding systems as they tend to react as unfavorably as the Core when surprised by unexpected situations.

Additionally while I am pleased that your guild is interested in restoring Bethlehem's economic force within the system we would like some further information on what 'restoring Bethlehem to its former glory' means to you personally.

Eden Naragon
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Freeport 11; Bethlehem Station - Canis Majoris Guild - 12-11-2017

connection established

from canis majoris guild

Mister Naragon.

In a private speech with one of TAZ representatives we realized what Zonerdom lacks is the actual company or group dedicated to the actual Iridium Ore mining - and shipping - from Omicron Delta to the vast reaches of Sirius Sector. Given the mining experiences gained in Pennsylvania and some expertise from various miners in Pennsylvania and Kansas Systems we would like to fill that gap. All we request is an agreement with Freeport 11 in regard to that matter. However, we do not possess knowledge on what bases would need pure Iridium Ore so that also would be well appreciated by us.

Stars Are True Freedom,
Ishram Teweli, CMG

RE: To: Freeport 11; Bethlehem Station - Nodoka Hanamura - 12-12-2017

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: CANIS MAJORIS GUILD RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Format: Text
Subject: Permission..

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

Canis Majoris Guild:

Freeport 11 already permits those who purchase the Iridium stored at the station through the organizations that mine it to move it throughout Sirius as to their wishes. Freeport 11 takes a hands off approach to the sale of most items (sans those that pose risk to the denizens of the installation). If you wish to bring Basic Alloys from Pennsylvania to help aid in the restoration and soon, expansion of Freeport 11, it would be greatly appreciated.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: To: Freeport 11; Bethlehem Station - Canis Majoris Guild - 12-12-2017

connection established

from canis majoris guild

Mister Naragon.

As stated in message that came after answer to the Bethlehem Station Administration, we also would like to ask for so-called "seal of approval" onto Iridium Ore mining, since no other Zoner group wants to understake such tasks at least according to our current knowledge and private counsel with TAZ.

Stars Are True Freedom,
Ishram Teweli, CMG

RE: To: Freeport 11; Bethlehem Station - Nodoka Hanamura - 12-12-2017

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: CANIS MAJORIS GUILD RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Format: Text
Subject: Permission..

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

Canis Majoris Guild:

Freeport 11 has no stake in the administration of the field where the Iridium in question lays. That would be the responsibility of the Core. Please contact them about future inquiries regarding Mining in the region. Furthermore, I have quite a bit of paperwork to get to, so please excuse me if I sound blunt.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED