Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ageira Innovations and Deep Space Engineering | From: AP Manufacturing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ageira Innovations and Deep Space Engineering | From: AP Manufacturing (/showthread.php?tid=156245)

To: Ageira Innovations and Deep Space Engineering | From: AP Manufacturing - Docent - 12-11-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Martin McKinsey
»Location: APM Flagship "Core|APM-Sagittarius-FS"
»Subject: Porta Nauru
»ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

To: John White (CEO, Ageira Innovations)
Jack Doe (President, Deep Space Engineering)
Compliments gentlemen!
I have just received word from Dr. Rosenberg who oversees construction on part of APM, that the Nauru orbital docking installations are nearing completion. I propose we take the time to outline the final stage, which I believe will comprise extensive testing of the rings systems and mechanics to ensure proper functioning. Therefore my question to you is whether the construction crews on site require any further provisions, equipment or assistance of any kind to proceed?

I am looking forward to your response.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: rZTDCWQ.png]

To: Martin McKinsey - John White - 12-11-2017

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Martin McKinsey

Dear Mr. McKinsey,

Ageira Innovations have completed all logistical involvement during construction stage for the time being. DSE crews should be able to handle the final assembly phases and operational reliability tests. We will be shipping regular quota of Docking Ring Parts requiring for constant maintenance once the Docking Ring is operational. We do hope you will enjoy less shaky landing experience with our product and we wish your settlers the very best out there.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Ageira Innovations and Deep Space Engineering | From: AP Manufacturing - Altejago - 12-11-2017

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station
SUBJECT: Porta Nauru
TO: Jack White, Martin McKinsey

Ontario, Liberty Space

Good day, Gentlemen

Our engineers seem quite content and determined to see this project through and have been happy with the level of service APM has offered them. I can gladly say that we're ahead of schedule on the most part. We are ready to undergo preliminary testing in just under a week, so rest assured that you'll get results in no time.

I commend Ageira's logistical capabilities in being able to keep us in supply of the equipment as we've built, minimizing the amount of time they are static to installed in impeccable unison. It is without their professionalism, we've managed to get ahead which strongly represents the dedication we have to ensuring you get the highest quality Libertonian service.

I am very confident the tests will go successfully so I look forward to our next conversation when we're opening it to commercial use.

Respectively,
President
Jack Doe