Discovery Gaming Community
Hello all :) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hello all :) (/showthread.php?tid=156320)

Hello all :) - Megaera - 12-14-2017

Joined the game 3 days ago and some of you have already shot me down.
I am a freelancer fan and recently found out about discovery Smile
Hope to enjoy this for a long time.

RE: Hello all :) - Durandal - 12-14-2017

Hey there, and welcome to Discovery. I hope you aren't discouraged by being shot down, and we'd all love to have you stick around and stay awhile. If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

RE: Hello all :) - Megaera - 12-14-2017

(12-14-2017, 04:33 AM)Durandal Wrote: Hey there, and welcome to Discovery. I hope you aren't discouraged by being shot down, and we'd all love to have you stick around and stay awhile. If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Not at all Smile
I am slowly learning all the server rules and I hope not to make too many mistakes.
I asked most of my questions in game and many people helped me out. Nicest gaming community I have come across in a long time.

Actually I was really suprised that this game has such a big online community with its age.
Most games would have been abandonned by now.

RE: Hello all :) - Banned player t202085 - 12-14-2017

Hello! and welcome to the world of Discovery, PM me if you are looking for a job!

RE: Hello all :) - E X O D I T E - 12-14-2017

Oh hai random dude.

If you need help with trading, mining, or job running, may I point you to Kruger|, run by @Felipe, Core|, run by the greatest among us, Erik Nodtviet @Lythrilux, or you can just hop on a Skype group or Discord chat that can hook you up with other players wanting to do stuff.

RE: Hello all :) - Sand_Spider - 12-14-2017

Hey howdy there, Elysia! Glad to have you aboard! I dig the avatar picture, and wish you a warm welcome to Discovery!

RE: Hello all :) - Serpentis - 12-14-2017

Welcome to Disco! Hope you enjoy your stay <3

RE: Hello all :) - Lanakov - 12-14-2017

Welcome aboard ! Happy to see you're already enjoying yourself - Discovery has a bit of a learning curve, but we're all very happy to see new players join us. Never hesitate to ask if you're lost or confused. And once you feel ready for it, there are plenty of interesting factions lead by passionate people that will welcome you with open arms Smile Have a good one !

RE: Hello all :) - ronillon - 12-14-2017

Welcome aboard

There is something about this game and community, that keeps people hooked. Dont know what, wish I knew, it would probably make me rich.

(12-14-2017, 05:12 AM)Elysia Wrote: I asked most of my questions in game and many people helped me out. Nicest gaming community I have come across in a long time.

Nice to hear that. Try forum shoutbox too, good place to ask and get info, when people are not flooding it with boops, that is.