Discovery Gaming Community
The Pirate Manifesto propaganda (//recruitment thread) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Pirate Manifesto propaganda (//recruitment thread) (/showthread.php?tid=156411)

The Pirate Manifesto propaganda (//recruitment thread) - Username removed - 12-16-2017

delete my profile already

RE: The Pirate Manifesto propaganda (//recruitment thread) - MasterL410 - 12-17-2017

Name and Surname
Claire Delune

Callsign
TPM-Black.Star (my bomber)
TPM-Blue.Moon (my transport)

A brief description of yourself
Claire was born in 796 A.S. as the only child of two Royal Police officers. She wanted to join the Royal Navy, so she went to military school. In
809 A.S. both of her parents died in the Bourgon- Jallieu attack, but she decided to keep on her goal to become an high ranked commander in the Gallic Royal Navy. She finished her school in 815 A.S. and was stationed as an Gallic Army soldier on the frontlines of Planet Leeds. But roughly 1 year later most of her friends in the Army either died or got captured. She decided that it was time for a change. She took whatever space shuttle she could get and left Leeds, left the Bretonian warzone and left the Royal Navy. Since then her only interest was to survive and get money to pay for the basic needs. Mostly acting as an smuggler for the last few years, she now trys to get a lot of money out of stealing people's credits and valuable cargo. Her new goal is to start an new, normal life, away from any wars and disasters.

Contact details
MasterL 410

RE: The Pirate Manifesto propaganda (//recruitment thread) - Username removed - 12-17-2017

[Image: 30m2vja.jpg]
[Image: 34phwed.jpg]

Miss Claire, you mentioned in your description that you want a normal life away from wars and disasters, but a pirate's life is the opposite of a normal life.

However I have had the chance to see you in action on several occasions and you are everything a pirate hopes to be.

By the way, as you have already seen, working with us will enable you to afford a whole lot more than basic needs.

With that being said, welcome aboard.

Ivan Norovich,
Head of The Pirate Manifesto foundation.

[Image: 30m2vja.jpg]

RE: The Pirate Manifesto propaganda (//recruitment thread) - Mudkicker - 12-31-2017

Name and Surname
'Azi'

Callsign
'Schrade'
The 'Mudkicker'

A brief description of yourself
Coming from a 'Gold'en unlawful background, Azi (a disposable alias), has walked on the wrong side of the laws of Sirius since he could fly, gaining experience living the life and raiding and smuggling alongside the best and the worst kinds. Newly independant after a break, the old names and callsigns he once flew with are gone, in hiding or caught up with their factions glory.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ivan Norovich, i've seen your group in action and I laughed to myself when I found your data pad too. Coincidence? I'd like to fly under your colours. The work we do is a dangerous passion and we do have to stick together sometimes. You have a great and thruthful message for the likes of us, I have seen it the way you have also.

Contact details
existence93

RE: The Pirate Manifesto propaganda (//recruitment thread) - Username removed - 01-03-2018

delete my profile already