Discovery Gaming Community
To: IMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IMG (/showthread.php?tid=156563)

To: IMG - Spectre - 12-21-2017

[Image: N07eGrp.png]
[Image: pTUGKEd.png]

- Akiko Sato
- Omicron Research Group
- Sector 4 Clearance
- 01:02 SST - 12/9/824 A.S.

Konbanwa.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Akiko Sato, a speaker for the Omicron Research Group. I'm sending this comm to you in the hopes that you would be in the interest of providing materials to further civilian goals.

Being and Order based organization, the ORG seeks to further humanity's understanding of the universe around us, and better life for the civilian sector. Recently, we have undertaken an initiative to develop a moon of the gas giant Nebet in the Omicron Mu system, our home, for the sake of our civilian and scientific goals. This moon, Tingar, is currently being charted by the ORG, and at current we are seeking equipment and personnel to perhaps exploit the moon's natural resources and build infrastructure for our civilian sector. Knowing the IMG's mastery of mining and usage of equipment to do such, the ORG is looking to acquire both materials and personnel to undertake this endeavor.

Please let me know what the thought of the IMG to this is. The ORG will be in touch once you deliver your reply.

Take care, and happy holidays.

- Akiko Sato
Omicron Research Group

RE: To: IMG - Omicron Research Group - 08-25-2018

>>> Response Pending <<<

RE: To: IMG - Omicron Research Group - 09-02-2018

>>> Response Pending <<<

RE: To: IMG - Yazov - 08-04-2019

[Image: FVQZBYP.png]

To: Omicron Research Group.
Origin: Madeira Base, Omega-47, Omega Indepedent Worlds.
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

Hello. I apologise for a response that was delayed this long. There have been quite a few things across my table, and i only got myself to actual paperwork just now.
But let all things be in order, as, i believe, we did not have the pleasure of contact yet.
My name is Lea Beaulieu, and i am Guidmaster's Kirigiri secretary.
I will be handling this matter on her behalf.

We have had a remarkable warming up in the relations with the Order since the beginning of Aland crisis, and it ending up resolved not into our favor have not affected them in any way, and we are ready to support you in developing moon Tingar - if you are ready to address our security concerns. Omicrons are wild and untamed, and, aside from that, include a wide variety of entities that historically been belligerent to the Guild, and the list have increased over the last few months: The Core, Corsairs, Outcasts. I believe mentioning the Nomad menace is not necessary.

On a second note - we would need a more specific list of minerals we are going to be dealing with, as well as the working conditions - we have to compose a list of the equipment suited for a specific task; the cost of preparedness measured now in credits, later - in human lives.
And The Guild can not afford to just throw it's people away. I hope you understand, and will be waiting for your reply.

~Lea Beaulieu.

Attachments: None.