Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ageira Innovations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ageira Innovations (/showthread.php?tid=156602)

To: Ageira Innovations - Seraph - 12-23-2017

[Image: i6e0yFq.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
To: Ageira Innovations
Subj: Surveillance equipment.
Greetings,

Certain recent events prompted the LPI to overhaul its surveillance infrastructure. This will be a rather massive project, and so we would like to have Ageira on our side for your technical expertise.

We are interested in various means of public space surveillance, such as automated cameras with face recognition, as well as network monitoring infrastructure to be installed on Police Neural Net nodes to monitor suspicious activity.

Let me know if Ageira would be able to assist us with this project.

Yours faithfully,
Comissioner Dawn
Liberty Police, Inc.

RE: To: Ageira Innovations - Seraph - 01-05-2018

Resending transmission...

To: Chun-Mai Dawn - John White - 01-07-2018

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Chun-Mai Dawn

Dear Ms. Dawn,

Thank you for contacting us. We would like to know whether you intend to enhance planetary surveillance or surveillance in space? We would also need to know what is stance of Liberty Government on this topic regarding privacy and surveillance and whether planned additions or upgrades are falling in line with allowing civilian corporation contracted to secure Liberty to have such access.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Ageira Innovations - Seraph - 01-10-2018

[Image: i6e0yFq.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
To: John White, Ageira Innovations
Subj: Re: Surveillance equipment.
Mr White,

Recent events prompted us to initiate this modernization. Unfortunately I cannot disclose what exactly happened at this time but rest assured that the government will not mind, especially considering this is a simple upgrade over our existing infrastructure. Nothing after this upgrade would exceed the previous agreements we have with the Republic over policing the Liberty space.

As far as the extent of the surveillance modernization is concerned, we are interested in planet-side surveillance systems to upgrade the existing ones in public spaces -- landing pads, stations et cetera. This is a simple hardware upgrade to be carried out across Liberty worlds. We would are also be interested in adding more surveillance to Police stations, notably Fort Bush and One Police Plaza.

For the network upgrade part, we need complex monitoring systems for our own infrastructure for monitoring traffic originating out of Police stations or bounced through nodes located at them. The security on these nodes need to be increased as well, preferably with multi-factor authentication. This is to ensure none of the LPI private data leak out, we've had a close call recently and I would prefer not to have to repeat that.

Now, regarding the payment for this operation. Would a billion credits suffice?

Yours faithfully,
Comissioner Dawn
Liberty Police, Inc.

To: Chun-Mai Dawn - John White - 01-15-2018

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Chun-Mai Dawn

Dear Ms. Dawn,

We have to apologize and delay this business opportunity due to attack on Alberta's Jump Gate by terrorist cell calling themselves Battlegroup Harmony. We are putting all our resources into bringing the Jump Gate back to operational state. Once we have dealt with situation, I promise to prioritize your request and provide you with some designs we have been working on.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]