Discovery Gaming Community
Another Christmas giveaway! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Another Christmas giveaway! (/showthread.php?tid=156618)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Another Christmas giveaway! - Dino - 12-24-2017

Since Christmas is time of giving, it's time to do my part. But, instead of writing "Gimme free stuff" or "I want it", I want you to write something nice about Freelancer community, admins, developers and mods; how thankful you are that they are doing great job and how we can have tons of fun because of them, or how this game made your 2017. nicer. Also, write your FL Christmas wish; what would one of your characters like to get for Christmas and Freelancer Santa riding Salvager with cute cap just might leave a nice present under his Christmas tree.

You got time 'till 00:00 my time ( GMT+1) and I can't guarantee everyone will get something expensive & shiny, but I'l make sure everyone gets something.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Oh, and, did not know which sub-forum would be acceptable for this thing, so, apologies to mods.

RE: Another Christmas giveaway! - Chocomonch - 12-24-2017

WELL, what could i say, the devs are awesome, i know how hard its make new features, and they do it for free its amazing. I don't know what could i wish.. Maybe peace in sirius? or that would be boring ~ Tongue

Merry chrismas <3

RE: Another Christmas giveaway! - Banned player t202085 - 12-24-2017

This is a great Idea, let me write out al the stuff I'm thankful for disco related, I'll post it up in a bit Smile x

RE: Another Christmas giveaway! - Zyliath - 12-24-2017

The whole Staff Team (Admins, Mods, Devs) are always spending a portion of their time to maintain and upgrade this beautiful community of this beautiful mod that is Discovery Freelancer. Despite their RL issues, they are sure pouring their best efforts in this, and they need to be thanked at least once.

For me, personally, Disco is also a place where I can goof around freely, enjoying my time here with the best people.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Smile

EDIT: My FL wish? Just something fancy.

RE: Another Christmas giveaway! - Dino - 12-24-2017

(12-24-2017, 03:12 PM)Dino Wrote: Also, write your FL Christmas wish; what would one of your characters like to get for Christmas and Freelancer Santa riding Salvager with cute cap just might leave a nice present under his Christmas tree.

Don't forget about that one!

RE: Another Christmas giveaway! - MasterL410 - 12-24-2017

In all my few years in Discovery, I've only seen the "nice" site of the community. The Admins and Mods are really doing an good job keeping things civilized here, and are always friendly and very helpful when you have any problems. The Devs, although they nerfed my main trade route Confused , do good work keeping the mod alive with new things, fixing bugs etc. I am very thankful for everybody who is in this community and helping to keep Disco going.
About my Christmas wish, I don't really have one. Let's all just have a good time together.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I hope you had an good 2017!

RE: Another Christmas giveaway! - Laz - 12-24-2017

I want to give extra special Christmas wishes to @Alex. for everything he's told and taught me and having the high amount of patience required to deal with my silly questions. Also he fixed all the broken stuff I talked about in that other thread! :)

Also kudos to @Skorak for his admin things and adding the modb thing I posted about.

Can I has something to do with Gallia, if not, something shiny? (Kudos to you for doing this things by the way)

RE: Another Christmas giveaway! - SnakThree - 12-24-2017

I have enjoyed my stay here since being unbanned last time. All community members who have been positive deserve gratitude from me. My personal wish is to make Ageira bigger and better faction that can offer more RP opportunities to other factions. My wish for community is to be nicer and kinder to each other even when providing negative feedback, for example. I hope we can have more mature 2018 overall.

RE: Another Christmas giveaway! - Nerva Regis - 12-24-2017

Welp, It was a nice quarter of Disco year for me.
List of thank you's. *cough*
- Thanks @Doc Holliday for rping with me when none wanted to and giving me the chance to learn by trial and error.
- Thanks @j0e - AI06 with whom I started RP-in on the Forum. Too bad he had to leave the community. You shall be missed.
- Thanks @Tears of Izanagi guys for the best Kusari rp and SAKE, of course.
- Thanks @Nodoka Hanamura and @Jadon King for dragging me into Delta for EXTRA-MEGA-ZONER fun.
- Thanks @Sand_Spider for being an awesome person.
- Thanks @Ramke and @St.Denis (sun)
- Thanks @PKPower for my Canaan RP. (sun)
- Thanks @ many others, they know who they are (sun).

Err, yeah. That is it.

Edit... forgot about my wish: I would like to have a pair of the cheapest BS Sci Data guns (sun) (never managed to get any sci data from events Sad )

RE: Another Christmas giveaway! - Dave Synk - 12-24-2017

Lol say something nice about X, Y and Z.. that seems forced. I won't do that. But I will say what I think.

There is a lot to be done and a ton of things to be improved so this community to thrive once more. The devs are doing a slow job, the admins Idk, sanctions seems to flow. The community can be good but in many other occasions it can be toxic as hell, because of little groups that are formed here and here. Hmm.. what else. It's fun though when you find quality RPers and all. Disco started to be a place where you can roam around with a couple of "friends" more or less.

Merry Christmas and such to all anyways. Some of you keep doing what you are doing, it's great, others. Just stop. Big Grin

PS: All I want is "Gave Dynk" instead of Member as a title if possible.