Discovery Gaming Community
Open Sirius Transmission: Doc Holliday - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Open Sirius Transmission: Doc Holliday (/showthread.php?tid=156636)

Open Sirius Transmission: Doc Holliday - The Lumen - 12-25-2017

[Image: 8LnVfWU.gif]

The message forwarded to a Sirian, named: Doc Holliday.

Unsecured Message Wrote:
The Stars great you, Doc.
One of our fellow brothers narrated about the Adventure of yours. We are much thankfull for your support with the multiplexors you have left for us in the pointed place. But there's list of goods we need, and there's none of us who can get it. Brother told us that you are willing to help people, and wouldn't really care about it's gender or origin. So typical to the Zoner-kind Humans.

We need for Bio-Neural Processors and Bio-Stability Monitors, as much as you can transport. We are not sure where such can be taken. Our brothers and sisters are not enlightened within the Sirian Logistics yet. There's question, can you Holliday - son of the science, obtain those for us? We can pay, but not much enough, since we've got ain't that easy way to reach the "Credits". We await for your answer, Doc Holliday.

RE: Open Sirius Transmission: Doc Holliday - Doc Holliday - 12-27-2017

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: The Stars

Greetings,

It is good to hear from you. I still haven't forgotten our last meeting. Intimidating at first but I think a level of mutual respect was achieved. We need more of that within the stars. I am currently touring some of the many projects and having some meetings with various people as I have been going on around Sirius so if you are patient, I may be a bit as I'm away from my transport. No worries though, I will be honored to assist you in your needs.
I do need to know exactly where you want those items dropped. I know it's in Omicron Tau but I don't remember where. Perhaps a grid coordinate of where you desire them to be left would help? I'm not sure where to find the processors and monitors but you can leave that to me.
So if you can leave a drop-off point, I'll get to work on it. Oh, and I don't require payment if these items are used in as we people would describe as "a humanitarian manner."

Honor and respect,
-Doc

RE: Open Sirius Transmission: Doc Holliday - The Lumen - 01-15-2018

[Image: 8LnVfWU.gif]

The message forwarded to a Sirian, named: Doc Holliday.

Unsecured Message Wrote:
The Stars great you, Doc.
For some reason the communications were soo spammed those few weeks. Something serious happened to the Sirius, we guess it's somehow but connected with the calendar change to the 825 year. We actually decided to change the format of the commodity transfer. First of all, one of us, brother aboard the ship named Hadith would like to meet you and take off your stuff. He's using the same technology type vessel as yours, that's why he was chosen for this sub-mission.

We really hope you did find the stuff we requested for. The meeting shall happen in the systems named: Tau-37, Omicron 80, or Rishiri. The final location point is to be chosen by you out of the named systems. Awaiting for your answer, Sirian Holliday.

Let the darkness hide you when supposed danger is around, and the Light to bless the way when the route of yours is impossible to be seen.

RE: Open Sirius Transmission: Doc Holliday - Doc Holliday - 01-18-2018

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: The Stars

I have the requested cargo in my hold but getting back has been.....difficult. Storms have been a problem. My intention is to get back to Freeport 10 in Tau 37. In the hold of my ship are 1702 units of Bio-neural processors and 1702 units of bio-stability monitors. Be sure to send a ship large enough to take them.
I'll see you soon.

-Doc