Discovery Gaming Community
An: All Unioners Cells (//indies), the allies of Die Alster Union <|> Von: UN| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: An: All Unioners Cells (//indies), the allies of Die Alster Union <|> Von: UN| (/showthread.php?tid=156686)

An: All Unioners Cells (//indies), the allies of Die Alster Union <|> Von: UN| - Corpus13 - 12-27-2017

Incoming Transmission

[Image: sbVYl1Z.png?1]

To: All Unioners Cells, the fruends of Die Alster Union (Harmony, FL-ER, LWB, Lane Hackers, Liberty Rogues, Junkers, zoners and other individuals)
From: Stefan Morgenstern, Die Reichsarbeitergesellschaft der Alster Union
Subject: Raising from the dust

Guten Tag, meine BrĂ¼der und Schwestern

Ich bien Stefan Morgenstern, the oberster arbeiter und Die Alster Union. I would like to contact you under better circumstances than now, but the work requires fulfillment and we need your help.

For all of us, dark times have come. The federal forces severely damaged our main fleet and several important ships defending one of our bases were put out of order. Of course, this is a sad event for all of us, but, nevertheless, we managed to collect the remains of these ships and prepare them for major repairs. Our best engineers are already engaged in the development of projects for the restoration of lost forces.

Despite the fact, that Die Alster Union doesn't have any problems with engineering help, we are in need of materials. And then you go to the stage. I think that many of you have access to important resource points where these materials can be purchased. Below I will lay out a sheet of necessary materials for the repair of our ships.

So, to begin with, we should return to the action "Erika" and "Scharfrichter" cruisers. Both ships have several very serious damages, however, they are easier to repair than build new cruisers. So, here is the first materials manifest.

Materials Manifest:
Hull:
6500 units of Reinforced alloys
2500 units of Basic alloys
4000 units of Industrial Materials
Engine systems:
1000 units of Engine Components
2000 units of MOX
Electronic systems:
2500 units of Reinforced alloys
4000 units of Industrial Materials

To make this deal sweeter for you, we are willing to pay 2000 S.C per the unit of delivered commodity to the Pacifica Base.

We are awaiting for your replies.

Auf Wiedersehen

Fur Rheinland,
Stefan Morgenstern,
Oberster Arbeiter, der Alster Union

Transmission Ended

RE: An: All Unioners Cells (//indies), the allies of Die Alster Union <|> Von: UN| - The Liberty Rogues. - 12-27-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Sender ID: Underboss Dwayne Lewis
Subject: Delivery Of Reinforced Alloys and Basic Alloys

Ahoy there Unioner fellas,

Consider striking out the needs for Basic and Reinforced Alloys, as we were just on our way to Rheinland now, we're on that.

Will check back shortly.

Yours sincerely,
Liberty's Underworld!

TRANSMISSION LOST

RE: An: All Unioners Cells (//indies), the allies of Die Alster Union <|> Von: UN| - The Liberty Rogues. - 12-27-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Sender ID: Underboss Dwayne Lewis
Subject: Delivery Of Reinforced Alloys and Basic Alloys

Ahoy there again Unioner fellas,

Me and my associate Harley, have successfully delivered your needs for Reinforced Alloys and Basic Alloys.
We took a long trip back from Omicron Alpha, just for ye' guys.

I also brought a gift to ye' fellas, as a token of appreciation what yer presence in Texas have done. Namely you have helped us eradicate the Xeno problem we've been 'avin, so therefore we brought back some premium Rum as well.

We shall contact ye' again if we get back on the order.

Ye' can send our payment to: LR-Not.My.Fault , the whole lot!

Encrypted guncams can be found here

Yours sincerely,
Liberty's Underworld!

TRANSMISSION LOST

RE: An: All Unioners Cells (//indies), the allies of Die Alster Union <|> Von: UN| - Neonzumi - 12-28-2017

[Image: 2R7nlYH.png]

ID: Jericho Rodriguez, The Junker Marauders
Encyption: Higher than I am.
Subject: Industrial Materials

Hola friends! I came across the communication while smoking the fattest joint of my life, and decided to enjoy some scenery while being useful along the way. You'll find that the Industrial Materials have been completed. Send all the credits to the account of JM|-Trainwreck thank you very much. Also I'd like to ask a quick question, which MOX are you pointing at exactly, Thorium MOX or the stuff you find in Bretonia?

Saludos,
Jericho Rodriguez, your friendly Marauder

[Image: 7oKneWo.png]

To: Stefan Morgenstern, Der Alster Union - Adrian Malprave - 12-30-2017

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Adrian.Malprave.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 9a.png][Image: 3.png]

Herr Morgenstern,

The Professorship has assigned me with a task to procure requested amount of Engine Components and MOX from our business partners at Aland Shipyard in Omega-3. Your requested resources were purchased[guncam] and delivered[guncam] to Pacifica Base today. We hope that you will bring your heavy hitters to working condition in no time.

Without any regrets whatsoever,
Adrian Malprave

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: An: All Unioners Cells (//indies), the allies of Die Alster Union <|> Von: UN| - Corpus13 - 01-03-2018

Incoming Transmission

[Image: sbVYl1Z.png?1]

To: Listed parties
From: Stefan Morgenstern, Die Reichsarbeitergesellschaft der Alster Union
Subject: Payment

Guten Tag,

Your work is much appreciated, danke. All outstanding credits were paid.

[Image: GRDgUhV.png]
[Image: EmjLPH1.png]

Keep up that good work and await for the future requests from our side.

Auf Wiedersehen

Fur Rheinland,
Stefan Morgenstern,
Oberster Arbeiter, der Alster Union

Transmission Ended