Discovery Gaming Community
Posting on Freeport 2, Heisenberg, Barrier Gate, Monte Carlo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Posting on Freeport 2, Heisenberg, Barrier Gate, Monte Carlo (/showthread.php?tid=156821)

Posting on Freeport 2, Heisenberg, Barrier Gate, Monte Carlo - Redridge - 01-03-2018

BOUNTY

Someone thought they'd be very clever to rob my boss and get away with it.
As you see they won't.

We're posting a bounty on acquiring information on who it was. Payment for sending us the information that will lead to finding those thieves will be rewarded with 50 million credits or research data we once took off some research base out in the Omicrons. Abandoned of course. That might be worth even more on the open market.

You can find the remains of our storage facility in Sigma-15 around Planet Baltrum.

Get those scum!

To: Redrige - Nicholas Bower - 01-04-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Associate.Nicholas.Bower.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 105a.png][Image: 18.png]

Dear Sir,

My name is Nicholas Bower and I represent a certain organization which specializes in acquisition of various information. My employers expressed a great interest in your offer to such an extent that they sent an investigation wing to the location of your storage facility. Judging on the extent of the facility defenses, security solutions, location and a dossier of factions operating in the area we have created a short list of suspected entities. In order to increase the likelihood of success of our investigation we would like to know several details, such as the precise date of the theft and as detailed as possible description of stolen items.

Kind regards,
Nicholas Bower

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: Posting on Freeport 2, Heisenberg, Barrier Gate, Monte Carlo - Redridge - 01-04-2018

Answer to Nicholas Bower

Well ya know, it has to have happened within the last two weeks. We don't check it all day that's what the guns are for! We can't explain how those scum got in there.

The station held weapons and some goods for storage. What else would ya need a vault for? What's worse is they doomed the station! It's locked up and falling onto that cursed ice ball.

Ya got anymore questions? We're doing our own search. Will let ya know if we find anything.

To: Redrige - Nicholas Bower - 01-14-2018

...uploading.data...

Dear Sir,

I wish to inform you on the progress of our investigation. Our operative has landed on the nearby Freeport 8 to gain access to its scanner logs. A hefty 1 000 000 SC bribe has convinced a now-rich Zoner to deliver us monthly scanner logs for December of 824 A.S.. First we have checked the number of high profile contacts picked up by Freeport 8 on long range scanners in Sigma-15 broken per day to identify any anomalies. It turned out that on 12th December there was an unusually high traffic in the system. Furthermore, we have checked the same just for the vicinity of the planet Baltrum. This confirmed our suspicion and allowed us to narrow the list of suspects just to the vessels picked up near the planet on that day. See data below for details.

The individuals from the list have laid low for a while and were not seen recently. Besides them only three parties could have stolen from you and we also have good reasons to believe that DWR did not manage to lay hands on your storage depot. This leaves us the Core and MRG as our primary suspects. The evidence we have gathered so far points on Core. As you can see the questioned member of the Core was present at the scene of crime but has given very vague and dismissing answers. A good hint that she is hiding something.

Investigation Log #1
Investigation Log #2
Investigation Log #3

While we do not have a definite proof of Core involvement, we believe that further questioning of their soldiers will be pointless. At the same time staging an extraction operation to apprehend and properly interrogate an officer of The Core this far into the Omicrons is both extremely dangerous and way beyond this investigation's budget.

My employers would like to kindly ask for a compensation for their efforts so far as well as inquire whether you would like to sponsor a more direct approach against any of the parties mentioned above.

Kind regards,
Nicholas Bower

RE: Posting on Freeport 2, Heisenberg, Barrier Gate, Monte Carlo - Redridge - 01-14-2018

Answer to Nicholas Bower

Damn that's good work. Gotta admit. Those guys definitely gotta be it. They got one of our ships! That Talisman ship ya got in that list there, that's one of ours! No idea how they got it but that gotta be the only way they got close to the vault!

Ya earned ya reward. Our research data, or our credits? Where do we meet ya?

And you're right tha' it's time ta figure out more. Will plan tha' once we paid ya.

Didn' even know that those Core fellas were workin with the gallic lot.

To: Redrige - Nicholas Bower - 01-15-2018

...uploading.data...

Dear Sir,

My organization always values information more than credits. My ship is standing by on Barrier Gate, callsign Nicholas.Bower. Whenever you are ready, please contact me directly to arrange transfer.

Best regards,
Nicholas Bower

To: Redrige - Nicholas Bower - 01-28-2018

...uploading.data...

Mr Redrige,

My employers considered your offer but decided that further aggressive operations in Omicrons will be too risky and cost ineffective. At the same time if you need information on a specific topic or need something done closer to the core worlds, it will be most likely a completely different story. Meanwhile, we wish you good luck.

Best regards,
Nicholas Bower