Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Junker Marauders {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Junker Marauders {~} From: Shana Nesho'en (/showthread.php?tid=156838)

To: The Junker Marauders {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Neonzumi - 01-04-2018

[Image: gDS16mH.jpg]

~ Sender ID: 358666
~ Subject: Bullmastiffs
~ Location: Taiho-no-Mikoto, Chugoku

Konbanwa, Marauders.

Let me introduce myself, I am Shana, head of the Nesho'en blood dragon clan. My dealings with your organization in the past during my adventures with the Shogunate have left nothing apart from a very good impression, so I thought I'd contact you in regards of a quick piece of work I think you're best suited for.

The Nesho'en are in need of combat capable transports for the purpose of cargo retrieval and armed supply convoy running. And while there are some rather decent cargo vessels obtainable within Kusari, nothing can truly fulfill my needs as well as, if I pronounced it correctly, the Bullmastiff.

To keep it short, I'm asking you if the Marauders are capable of obtaining three stock transports of the model I've mentioned, as well as if you're able to bring them to Kyoto. You will be compensated for your journey of course.

I'll be waiting for your reply, ojikan wo totte itadaki arigatou gozaimasu.

RE: To: The Junker Marauders {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Junker Marauders - 01-14-2018

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Shana Nesho'en
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Ship Delivery

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

It is a pleasure to speak with you again Shana. You are quite well informed, and indeed the Bullmastiff is a fine vessel. Unfortunately given the fact that you wish to obtain three of them at once it is taking some time to construct them without rushing on the design. I am certain you can appreciate your captains not needing to worry if certain parts of their ships have been welded correctly.

A more pressing issue is the amount of material needed to construct them. With you wishing to obtain three of them, we are having a hard time obtaining the required amounts. This is mostly due to the traffic route to the Sigmas being much more difficult to traverse because of the current border friction relating to the GMG - Rheinland conflict. Kusari is quite hostile towards Junkers and so supply routes coming from that direction are strained as well. Given another two weeks we will most likely have obtained the material we need to finish production of the last vessel, the other two have already been completed. If you are able to organize a delivery of 8000 engine parts to Beaumont on your end though, we should be able to finish within a day.

I'm sorry that I'm unable to help you as much as I would like, but given the situation in the Sigmas I'm afraid it cannot be helped. Should you decide that you need these vessels immediately I would also send crews along with the transport shipments in order to ensure that they can be immediately turned over to your men upon completion. If you decide this delay is unacceptable or you believe you can obtain these ships easier from somewhere else I'm certain we can find other buyers. Let me know what you think.
Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: To: The Junker Marauders {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Neonzumi - 01-15-2018

~ Subject: RE:
~ Location: Taiho-no-Mikoto, Tohoku

It is indeed a pleasure to speak with you once again Ivankov-san. The whole fiasco within the Sigmas is truly an unnecessary mess making it harder on the both of us, though I can't even begin to imagine how much worse it is for your organization given that the root of the conflict is right in the middle of your regular routes. I fully understand the situation especially given the magnitude of my order, so you should hold no worries about the delay. While the Big Dragon is severely under-performing compared to your design, my sharp captains can make due.

As far as the parts you've requested go, I'll be more than happy to send Himari out on a few trips to Beaumont, as cutting down on your work will benefit the both of us. Expect all the necessary engine components to arrive within a day, two at most. I greatly appreciate the effort the Marauders are putting into this. I'll be forwarding this channel to the captain responsible for making those deliveries immediately.

O jikan o arigatōgozaimashita.

RE: To: The Junker Marauders {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Neonzumi - 01-16-2018

[Image: 0QXPV7a.jpg]

~ Sender ID: Himari Nesho'en
~ Subject: Engine Parts
~ Location: Taunsfield, Frankfurt

Ohiyo. Himari Nesho'en speaking. As mistress Shana promised, 8000 units of Engine Components were dropped off at Beaumont Base by yours truly. Threw a little extra in as well for re-assurance. Hopefully I didn't keep ya' waiting for too long.

Oh yeah, you got a few guests as well, dropped off some of my underlings on Beaumont as you've said.

Alright, I'm out.

RE: To: The Junker Marauders {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Junker Marauders - 01-21-2018

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
► Destination ID: Shana Nesho'en
► Encryption: HIGH
► SUBJECT: Ship Departure

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Construction of the requested vessels has been completed and the ships turned over to the crew members that stayed. As far as I know I believe this completes the contract, unless there was more you wanted. The total amount of credits due considering your assistance finishing up the construction and the relatively slow pace of the construction itself due to a lack of supplies should be 15.000.000. The cost for the ships themselves has already been paid, so only the cost of labor remains.

The payment can be forwarded to JM|-Bank#1.
Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: To: The Junker Marauders {~} From: Shana Nesho'en - Neonzumi - 01-21-2018

~ Subject: Payment
~ Location: Taiho-no-Mikoto, Tohoku

Himari's captains have already notified me about the vessels safe arrival. Your payment has been transferred from the account of n~}Blood.Bank. The clan appreciates your assistance with this matter, and hopes to continue doing business with the Marauders in the future.