Discovery Gaming Community
To: Representants of the Omicron Orphant Initative - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Representants of the Omicron Orphant Initative (/showthread.php?tid=156973)

To: Representants of the Omicron Orphant Initative - Lucas - 01-10-2018

::|INCOMING TRANSMISSION|::

::|Sender ID: Michael Hughes, Captain of the Silverstar
[Image: 9Zf4kOA.jpg]

::|Recipient ID: Representant's of the Omicron Orphant Initiative
::|Transmission Type: Audio-feed
::|Topic: Possible support for the Initiative.
::|Encryption: Civilian Encryption
::|Ecryption Level: Low

Dear sir or madam of the Omicron Orphant Initiative,
My name is Michael Hughes, Captain of the Orbital Spa & Cruise Liner 'Silverstar', and I am sending this transmission to you because I am highly interested in supporting the Initiative. Due to my position as Captain of a Liner-Class vessel, I have some Sirius-Credit's laying around, that can be used for a better cause. I have been shown information of the Initiative on the Neural Net, and I am highly interested in the organisation. You set yourself the goal of offering a good life to orphant's, and in my eyes this is a very honorabe and noble goal.

If you have intentions to work together with me, feel free to contact me through the Neural-Net. I personally can't wait to see your response.
In best regards,

Michael Hughes, Captain of the Silverstar

::|TRANSMISSION TERMINATED|::

RE: To: Representants of the Omicron Orphant Initative - Nerva Regis - 01-10-2018

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: standard
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Captain Michael Hughes,

My name is Prof. Nerva Regis. I am the initiator of the Omicron Orphan Initiative.
First of all, I would like to thank you for the interest you show for my project. It is no surprise for me that someone from the OSC would contact us, seeing as we are currently using OSC shuttles to transport our passengers.

Since you saw the neural net message, I assume you area already up-to-date with the people that are currently supporting us. Furthermore, you
must know that we are having shuttles spread all across Sirius.

Coming back to you offer for funding, it would be my pleasure to discuss your further implication in the Omicron Orphan Initiative.

Best regards,
Prof. Nerva Regis

RE: To: Representants of the Omicron Orphant Initative - Lucas - 01-10-2018

::|Recipient ID: Prof. Nerva Regis

Dear Prof. Nerva Regis,

First of all I want to thank you for the quick response, as I assume it is quite difficult to maintain an Initiative and answer to every comm in person.
To answer your question. I am not aware of all the donators for the Initiative, but I certainly don't really care. In times like this, on a subject that is as cruel as orphants, there are no enemies. I have not yet had the luck to encounter one of the Initiatives Orbital Spa & Cruise vessels yet. I would assume they are working just fine, despite their low cargo.

As for the funding, I am willing to offer you a monthly fee of 10 Million Sirius-Credit's, starting as we agree on the terms of said funding. The most important thing as of now is the person to receive the Credits for the Initiative, though.
Furthermore, I would like to offer the Silverstar as a registered vessel to transport goods for the Initiative, just in case of immediate needs of goods that the ferries are not capable of in terms of amount or size. Obviously, the fuel and personeel cost would be paid by the Orbital Spa & Cruise company, so you won't need to worry about that.

In best regards,

RE: To: Representants of the Omicron Orphant Initative - Nerva Regis - 01-11-2018

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: standard
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Captain Michael Hughes,

I would like to thank you for your generous offer, it will help us build more facilities to house the children.
That being said, I would like set up a meeting. I am waiting for details regarding the time and date of our meeting.

Best regards,
Prof. Nerva Regis

RE: To: Representants of the Omicron Orphant Initative - Lucas - 01-12-2018

::|Recipient ID: Prof. Nerva Regis

Dear Professor,
We checked our schedules and luckily, tomorrow seems to be a nice day for me. I have time from 9pm until as long as you would like to have our meeting going. As for the place of the meeting, how does Omega-49 sound ? It is quite far from where the Silverstar currently is, but I think we can manage the trip quite fine as it is not too far from Bretonia. Also I would love to know more about the current situation of the Initiative and take a look at what the Initiative has already managed to do.

If you agree on those terms, I am more than happy to announce that I will be on my way tomorrow to make it in time. If there is anything that the Initiative or you personally need from Bretonia, now is the time to say it. As I will fly with an empty hold otherwise and I would like to take something with me to maximize the efficience of the trip.

In best regards,