Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Innovations - Interspace Commerce - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Ageira Innovations - Interspace Commerce (/showthread.php?tid=157050)

Ageira Innovations - Interspace Commerce - John White - 01-14-2018

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Ana Wight

Dear Ms. Wight,

We would like to bring you attention to previous message and current incident. Here are the audio recordings. We are awaiting your response on this matter.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Ageira Innovations - Interspace Commerce - Matthias D. Falkenrath - 01-15-2018

[Image: 9jOYPQn.png]

***Live stream activated. The House Director of Rheinland appears to be walking in a maximum security terminal in Bonn Station.***

President White,

It is very good to hear from you sir. I am afraid that the CEO is currently unavailable and so I was asked to take up this case considering it took place within my jurisdiction.

Mr White I wasn't aware that you are operating on the field like a common employee, it is... very inspiring in fact.

***Live stream shows Matthias smiling with his comment while walking within an endless block of white boxes, all carefully arranged in perfect lines. The Ageira logo is prominently painted on each one.***

Our contractor, Herr Blitz, has not yet reported this incident but I am confident your report is accurate. So I will cut the red line and address this message, contrary to company policy. It appears both Ageira ships responded in a general aggressive tone to our contractor, sometimes demanding too.

Secondly, after a quick reading, I realize that the Ageira gunboat demanded from our contractor to drop the parts that he was shipping, which is against virtually every security protocol on the shipment of white boxes. Fortunately you were there and prevented that from happening.

***Live stream shows Matthias walking past several DSE technicians and an Ageira supervisor unlocking and unpacking white boxes, preparing them to be loaded into the repair ships.***

Anyway, regarding your inquiry about IC's license on the transportation of your products, you are indeed correct. Three years ago, when you revoked our license both our company and yours experienced a significant stock market crash, fueled by investor fears of an impending "divorce" between the two economic giants. Don't forget, Interspace Corporate was founded to serve Ageira's interests many centuries ago. Fortunately our losses were recuperated when Ageira Innovations lost its official status -- since it revoked the former regulations.

So by 15th of January we are still licensed. I would also urge you Mr White not to revoke our license again. Interspace Commerce is interested in renegotiating with Ageira Innovations this license. We here in IC fully understand the security concerns pertaining your product so we are willing to meet your security demands during its transportation.

In fact the only breach of protocol that transpired in this case was by your gunboat, which if it was alone, it would have probably demanded the boxes to be dropped in-space, within a high-activity space avenue of New Berlin in sharp contrast with Herr Blitz who declared twice that he is prepared to die in order to protect his precious cargo. Quite commendable, isn't it?

***Live stream shows Matthias entering a private elevator taking him directly to his office. On the background the entire terminal can now be seen, with drones and other state-of-the-art security systems protecting thousands upon thousands of white boxes.***

I still wonder though, why you had mentioned that you don't know about our storage facilities. Was that a trick question? Anyway I hope we can put this incident behind us and focus on the future. For your satisfaction, I have already fired Herr Blitz from Interspace Commerce. Thank you for your time Mr President.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
- Matthias D. Falkenrath

[Interspace Commerce reserves all the rights of this message. Any form of misinterpretation, malicious reference or unauthorized copy is punishable by law and Interspace Commerce may exercise its right at any moment to forward this case into a court of law.]

To: Matthias D. Falkenrath - John White - 01-15-2018

To: Matthias D. Falkenrath

Mr. Falkenrath,

Interspace Commerce's license has been revoked since that message was sent as per updated Liberty laws throughout the last three years without a single moment of it being returned back for any known reasons to Ageira Innovations, Deep Space Engineering, Universal Shipping or Republic of Liberty.

Your political suaveness might work on unsuspecting and uneducated people, however this is not the case. Your attempt to shift the topic or put the blame on our side while commending your protocol-breaking employee who attempted to lie and change the story multiple times while claiming to give his life for security of the cargo while flying Mammoth without a single plate of armor upgrade is admirable showcase of your diplomatic skills but heavily misplaced.

Sincerely,

John White,

RE: Ageira Innovations - Interspace Commerce - Matthias D. Falkenrath - 01-18-2018

President White,

I will try to answer each and every argument you brought up in a most constructive fashion:

1. Please do point out where our former contractor lied so that we pursue charges against him because I haven't found any inconsistencies. Thank you.

2. As for Liberty's laws we have never disputed their validity. Where did you find our contractor? New Berlin, not Liberty. As it is quite common in inter-House shipping, the shipper throughout the journey is not always the same. Within Liberty an authorized Universal transport was carrying the order, before switching to Interspace.

3. As the indisputable authority in cargo insurance Interspace Commerce has assessed the dangers and found out that a smaller transport equipped with countermeasures is much more likely to survive a piracy encounter than any battletransport currently on the market. You might have a fondness for heavily armed containers, but the numbers never lie Mr White.

As I sense you are not interested in the slightest of returning our former shipping rights back to Interspace Commerce, we would like this transition to be as smooth as possible and avoid one-sided declarations which will only upset the markets. I hope you can understand the importance, Mr President?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
- Matthias D. Falkenrath

[Interspace Commerce reserves all the rights of this message. Any form of misinterpretation, malicious reference or unauthorized copy is punishable by law and Interspace Commerce may exercise its right at any moment to forward this case into a court of law.]

RE: To: Matthias D. Falkenrath - John White - 01-20-2018

Mr. Falkenrath,

Your employee claimed to have obtained the Parts on Pueblo Station. You claim he obtained them from Universal Shipping transport. Which one of you is lying? And do not even think about claiming any situation where third version of events unfolded as that will just make us laugh with regret how your corporation is being represented by a joker instead of professional.

Sincerely,

John White,

RE: Ageira Innovations - Interspace Commerce - Matthias D. Falkenrath - 01-22-2018

***The House Director of Rheinland appears to be puzzled before the connection is established. He wondered what was wrong with this man and any semblance of diplomacy or tact escaped him.

Most likely the Lane Hackers have finally broken the poor man's mind.***

President White,

I think you sound very confused. Is everything alright? You realize that the buyer and the shipper may not necessarily be the same person or company, right? As I said earlier, Herr Blitz puchased the cargo while the Universal transport carried it to the border.

As for the other matter, I believe I was very fair with you. We will not challenge the ruling of evoking our shipping permits but we want this divorce to be as smooth as possible. As Ageira Technologies is a critical partner of ours we need to avoid upsetting the markets and causing unrest. Failure to do so we will make Interspace Commerce very displeased with your conduct, Mr White.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
- Matthias D. Falkenrath

***After the message was delivered, Matthias was still concerned. He called his husband and brainstormed possible counter-measures, should the worst-case scenario occur.***

To: Matthias D. Falkenrath - John White - 01-22-2018

Mr. Falkenrath,

There is no divorce as your company is very welcome to finance and insure our projects and constructions around Sirius, only that as per three-year-old notification, your company is no longer have license to ship Whiteboxes™ in either of the houses. While we understand that written laws have not been updated to reflect agreements, we will not tolerate any transgression or obvious deception on your part. We understand your role in shifting responsibility away from your company, but let us be reasonable, we have worked too long with each other to know all ins and outs when it comes to these "negotiations". Let us depart as colleagues rather than disgruntled representatives. I bid your lovely family a good evening.

Sincerely,

John White,

RE: Ageira Innovations - Interspace Commerce - Matthias D. Falkenrath - 01-23-2018

[Image: KfEeUjK.png]

President White,

I would like to thank you for your more reasonable and considerate response. Please do remember that whatever happens, Interspace Commerce has always your best interests in mind.

Hopefully future communications will also be for far more pleasant topics.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
- Matthias D. Falkenrath