Discovery Gaming Community
To: The National Council ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The National Council ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ (/showthread.php?tid=157071)

To: The National Council ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Mr. Blackfriar - 01-15-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Blackfriar.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 2.png]

Ladies and gentlemen of The National Council.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Blackfriar, a member of the organisation known as The Lane Hackers. As for the reason of this transmission, it is rather complicated. There has been an incident in Omicron Tau involving one of our transports, a member of The National Council and a member of 72nd Maltese Fleet. While, in our understanding, all Maltese naval vessels are under direct command of The National Council, this particular vessel - "72nd|MNS-Santa.Maria" has shown disobedience to direct orders, calling Constitution of Territorial and Interstellar Laws "void" and "not valid", and The National Council "corrupt" and "infected".

Since this individual have proven unfriendly towards our organisation and have disrupted our Cardamine trade, I was appointed by the Professors to investigate deeper into this matter. We would be grateful if you could shed some light on this.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The National Council ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Foxglove - 01-15-2018

[Image: 3HPkrac.png]

Signor Blackfriar,

The Council has started its own inquiry into the question at hand. As it stands, we have contacted the entities in question and esablished that the Lane Hackers are entitled to demand a form of reparation for the inconvenience caused by the Seventy Second. I will attach a hyperlink to this communication. Familiarize yourself with the entire conversation so far. Afterwards, you may make a demand with the authority of the National Council backing you up. We cannot rightly have third parties mettle with the Cardamine trade.

[Attached Connection]

RE: To: The National Council ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Mr. Blackfriar - 01-16-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Blackfriar.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 2.png]

Mister Contari,

I thank you for your swift reply. This indeed is a very delicate matter and should be dealt with accordingly. Therefore, Professor Provocateur Nicole Hunter decided to deal with this matter directly. You can expect her prompt response.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...