Discovery Gaming Community
To: Forlorn Hope - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Forlorn Hope (/showthread.php?tid=157090)

To: Forlorn Hope - Cipher:404 - 01-15-2018

[Image: 3WLlzhs.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Operative 'Cipher'
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed unavailable...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: tumblr_nieffnILgU1s4fz4bo1_500.gif]

Preferably Mister Stenn,

The reason this hasn't come from the Directorate yet is because they aren't fully aware of what I just stumbled upon. While on comm's interception duty, I noticed a rather concerning set of noises. The sender's ID made this even more peculiar because they were the current Guild Mistress of the Core that had accidentally broad-casted openly over all channels across Sirius with valid receivers.

I ran a trace for as long as the transmission lasted, which admittedly wasn't very long, but it does put her gibberish very close to a station owned by your organization. Since this is the first time we've spoken and you and I are to be considered friends, perhaps I should offer you a get out of jail card, even better, freely.

I can make this go away, better yet, I can make another party answerable. All because the Agency truly appreciates your invaluable service to Liberty. Should you be interested, I need your consent and the name of a potential scapegoat.

If this is too much cloak and dagger for you, that's understandable, but do tell me of how I can provide a helping hand to minimize any diplomatic fall-out you would otherwise experience.

It would be better for both of us if things stayed away from the fan.

Transmission: End

RE: To: Forlorn Hope - The Sovereign - 01-15-2018

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: XceBhjb.gif]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Glendalough Orbital
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Cipher
  • »»» Subject: Monopoly Cards

Operative,

While your concern, and offer, is appreciated and thoughtful, I'm afraid it may well bring more attention to the matter than is healthy. The signal originated close to Glendalough, yes, but it also happened to be moving away from it as well. My best guess is that they merely passed by Glendalough in an effort to throw off any trackers, a theory which is given weight by local emergency transmissions we detected before the Sirius-wide one that you picked up on went out. It was headed towards Barrier Gate before the signal was cut off.

As it stands, we're currently combing the system for a likely suspect. John Silverstone. I've had the misfortune of meeting him in the past, and the reason we have him listed as prime suspect, is the fact that the last time I saw him, he mentioned he had been tasked with capturing the "Blonde in Charge of the Core."

I'm sure you understand.

Attachments:
None

[Image: bdPNNCO.gif]

Knight Commander Stenn
Forlorn Hope Command

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Forlorn Hope - Cipher:404 - 01-15-2018

[Image: 3WLlzhs.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Operative 'Cipher'
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed unavailable...

[Image: tumblr_nieffnILgU1s4fz4bo1_500.gif]

Of course, Nick. I understand. Enjoy the rest of your day. I'm sure the combined effort to track down Silverstone will be successful..

Transmission: End