Discovery Gaming Community
Zoners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Zoners (/showthread.php?tid=157109)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Zoners - Karlotta - 01-16-2018

... should be permitted to dock Nephilim Mobile Colonies in House space and have all their turret mounts converted to transport turret mounts.

That will:
- increase RP diversity
-show new people an awesome sides of the mod intermingled with RP early on.
-stop people from using colony ships to farm nomad remains (the Neph is currently the best suited ship to do that)
-stop people from using colony ships to enforce no fire zones around freeports
-make the Nephilim a rare ship like it's supposed to be.

If Zoners absolutely need a Battleship, they can SRP Battleships from other factions, convert the Aquilon to a BS, or get another BS that isnt a mobile colony at the same time.

RE: Zoners - The League - 01-16-2018

With all due respect, I would prefer NOT to have many, many lolnephs docked on Hattan.

That would take the blame for the goings-on in Libby off of THP| and LR-, the REAL problems.

RE: Zoners - Karlotta - 01-16-2018

What would you call a lolneph? (in terms of behavior)

Is a lolneph worse than a lolsarrisa and loloverlord?

RE: Zoners - The League - 01-16-2018

If it's a lolSARISSA, laugh at the fool.

The Lolcast is there explicitly to pvp in libby and the Lolverlord is also explicitly there to pvp in libby.

It's pretty clear-cut. They're there to shjote EACH OTHER.

Now, a lolneph is illegal in Libby because Libby doesn't like Battleship-grade weapons being left unattended. Imagine the tears every other week when someone's lolneph is unceremoniously ejected from/shot down in Liberty.

RE: Zoners - Traxit - 01-16-2018

I'm afraid it will rather increase the number of Nephilims in Disco. And I'd rather not see anymore Nephilims. As indies don't even use it for the roleplay purpose it was initially created for, just to farm Nomad remains or sit outside a Freeport to enforce NFZ or something.

That's rather a discussion about if a Mobile Colony should have battleship class weapons at all. Mobile Colonies shouldn't be taken into battle at all.

Then there's also the possibility of not mounting any guns while being in House space.

RE: Zoners - Thyrzul - 01-16-2018

(01-16-2018, 03:32 PM)Karlotta Wrote: ... should be permitted to dock Nephilim Mobile Colonies in House space.

They're crap at fighting anyway, cant attack anyway, will increase RP diversity, and will show new people an awesome sides of the mod intermingled with RP early on.

I'm quite convinced that's not how it gonna end up, so...

No.

(01-16-2018, 03:54 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 03:32 PM)Karlotta Wrote: ... should be permitted to dock Nephilim Mobile Colonies in House space.

They're crap at fighting anyway, cant attack anyway, will increase RP diversity, and will show new people an awesome sides of the mod intermingled with RP early on.

I'm quite convinced that's not how it gonna end up, so...

No.

Would you be in favor of removing the battleship weapons off of a Mobile Colony then?

RE: Zoners - Lythrilux - 01-16-2018

(01-16-2018, 03:55 PM)Karlotta Wrote: Would you be in favor of removing the battleship weapons off of a Mobile Colony then?

Been suggested already millions of times.

And would you be in favor of it?