Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jared Nomak, The Commune. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jared Nomak, The Commune. (/showthread.php?tid=157113)

To: Jared Nomak, The Commune. - Dimon - 01-16-2018

[Image: tf8af4G.png]

To: Jared Nomak
Additional: The Commune
Sub.: Missing

Greetings Nomak. You or any of your people shall remember me, I'm codenamed Tiger of the Crayerian Millitary.

----------------------------------
There's rumors around - the Commune active around Liberty again and already been loved guests over systems controlled by the Crayterians. Red Rose is now hiding as well she can, since most of the Division got uncovered. She's not using the transmissions or any other technology and communication equipment, but I do have the Mental connection with her and may hear.. I've got a new mission. The previous one of mine was failed.. The Gates are now destroyed. Crayterians didn't uncover me yet. But I guess some of them might have susspicions, since I've been demoted and reformed into the Secondary Fleet, and ranked with the reserve officer. With that rank I'm useless for the Purposes of the High..
New Mission of mine is You. I guess there's some of ours are closer to you. But we shall regroup with new forces and strike up. I guess the destraction of the Coronado Gates much influenced on the Division plans and the Colonel now are fulfilled of the anger. The channel is secured by few modern hacks, by those two years I've got some relations here and people who thrust me. *Looked upper and smiled* Naiv-ve-esss.. Anyway I cannot leave on myself... I would need some help... Awaiting for your answer.. Mister Nomak.

- Thomas, "Tiger"

RE: To: Jared Nomak, The Commune. - PRJKTLRD - 01-16-2018

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]
ID: Jared∴ Nomak∴
Encryption: BBL-6

Agent Tiger,

Of course, I remember you and our plans. Send my regards to miss Rose.

The destruction of the gates was, unfortunately, in the last stages of realization by the time we decided to counteract. The Maltese weren't willing to help us on that either, with political scene drastically switching on Malta.

But that doesn't mean our work should end, indeed. I understand your position that you've found yourself in, and without any question, you are accepted into my ranks. As soon as you will be able to join us, you will begin with your mission.

We will, together, accomplish great things my friend, have no doubts.

Safe skies.

stream-end

RE: To: Jared Nomak, The Commune. - Dimon - 01-16-2018

[Image: 3PS6Mpr.png]

Alright, my ship is parked on the station named "Minato Harbor", Tau 44. The coordinates will be send when audio is over. Something wrong with my engines, they were affected the previous time I did meet your personal Tau 29. I'm sure it was accident, since I've myself asked your wingman to engage for the "true" looking of the interaction. Anyway, the fact engineers telling me they will repair it from the day to day.. It's already second week I'm here... I'm pretty sure they are not going to do it, yeah?...
And here I'd need your help.. I need you or any of your people to bring the Azure Gas to the station. I've got some people here who will do a favour for me, they will drop my dead ship into open space along with the trash.. Yeah, with broken engines.. Here's why I do need the Azurite.. I can make the Engine work for the short distance.. When they will drop me into open space your people must be around and transfer me the gas. This station was recaptured by the Crayterians recently, there's no more except some crew and combat engineers here working under the repair of the station. So they don't have any assist wing around yet.
There's actually one more moment, when I did intrude the defense system of the Sabah, I managed to collect some data. It has some encryption codes, not sure about the content it has. But I believe something usefull. So here's the next moment, I need to dock on the Kusari Battlecruiser hidden in the same system, I will leave the Data there and as well repair the Engine.. But there's a problem, a second Crayterian station, which has guard just right on our route to the Battlecruiser . I'm pretty sure they will send an intercept wing. Here we would need the Commune help again. Your people must take their attention, so I will have chance to espace and do not uncover the Shounan-Tou..
I'm awaiting for your answer mister Nomak. I need to know if the plan is clear to you.. We must work smooth or in other way we'll fail another time to the Crayterian Millitary.. And yes, forgot... Do not lead any susspicions here when approch the Minato.. I'm pretty hurry now, I hope I did not forget anything.. Agian... Awaiting your answer..

- Thomas, "Tiger"

RE: To: Jared Nomak, The Commune. - PRJKTLRD - 01-16-2018

Something isn't right,

Be very careful. You do know what those dogs would do to get one of your kind.

The plan is crystal clear to me agent. As of this moment, I am sending one fighter to obtain the material you need.

I will be waiting for your call.

stream-end

RE: To: Jared Nomak, The Commune. - PRJKTLRD - 01-17-2018

Agent,

My scout brought me what you requested.

We are regrouping in Coronado and standing by.

Observe: x - x

stream-end

RE: To: Jared Nomak, The Commune. - Dimon - 01-17-2018

[Image: 3PS6Mpr.png]

I'm glad that plan is working.. Alright Commune, get ready!.. We'll begin the run soon... Await for the station to jetison my ship.. And quickly transfer the Gas.. Then we'll depart to the waypaint.. Well, good luck to us. See you in space!
- Thomas, "Tiger"