Discovery Gaming Community
TO : CUSTODI HIGHCOM; NIKITAS, ARGUS | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: GREETINGS AND.. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO : CUSTODI HIGHCOM; NIKITAS, ARGUS | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: GREETINGS AND.. (/showthread.php?tid=157155)

TO : CUSTODI HIGHCOM; NIKITAS, ARGUS | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: GREETINGS AND.. - Nodoka Hanamura - 01-18-2018

[Image: unknown.png]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CONTESTED SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: CUSTODI HIGHCOM; NIKITAS, ARGUS RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Priority: MEDIUM
Format: Text
Subject: Greetings and Apologies

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

Custodi High Command and Custodi Pilot Argus Nikitas:

Χαιρετίσματα, Esteemed heads of the Custodi government and Military Forces, as well as Mr. Argus Nikitas,

I am Nodoka Hanamura, Administrator of Freeport 11. I wish to bring forth a formal greeting to both parties addressed in this message, as well as to explain a event that had occured around 0500 Sirian Time this morning, but I will get to that later.

I am, by order of CoF Heads Jerard Voncloud and Pope Brettonias Wingspan, acting Administrator of Freeport 11. I encountered you prior when a incident occured betwixt us and your ships outside our NFZ, and I express my apologies once again for that as well. If the Custodi have any concerns regarding Freeport 11 such as what happened prior, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Furthermore, I wish to apologize for the harsh words of Jae-un "Pale Bride" Song, a friend of mine, who was pursuing a mutual friend of ours, Elena "Birdie" Graham, to your pilot, Argus Nikitas. Elena was engaging in.. less than favorable actions that concerned me and my associates, especially Bride, who is emotionally attached to her, and ergo, we had to dispatch Bride to Intercept her. Rest assured that we had no intent of causing issues with the Custodi with our presence, as our top priority was recovering Elena and nothing else, which, if for some reason your curiousity is piqued like Mr. NIkitas, according to black box recordings, had said he was, we have recovered Elena.

If any damages or other payments are due to the Custodi as a result of this rude intrusion of your space, I will cover them, please forward a Invoice to my office if that is the case.

Σας ευχαριστώ και μέχρι να συναντηθούμε ξανά, αποχαιρετάω.
// Thank you, and until we meet again, farewell.
Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO : CUSTODI HIGHCOM; NIKITAS, ARGUS | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: GREETINGS AND.. - The Sovereign - 01-18-2018

[Image: KoOp0W8.png]

Καλημέρα,

I will admit that I am fascinated by your decision to send us this communication, when I had already stated that I was merely on patrol. However, since you have deigned to open this channel, it may serve as a link between us should we ever require the use of it. We do know who you are, as you have already stated, and as we have stated, so long as the Freeport enforces its... no fire zones restrictions... equally upon the Outcasts as it does on us, we have little cause for concern. Of course, those restrictions will only serve for humans.

I believe that's everything. Should you require further clarification or have actual business to discuss, feel free to contact me on this channel again.

Yours sincerely,
Άργος Νικήτας
Argus Nikitas