Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kusari Naval Forces, Counterintelligence Division - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kusari Naval Forces, Counterintelligence Division (/showthread.php?tid=157261)

To: Kusari Naval Forces, Counterintelligence Division - Adrian Malprave - 01-21-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.neural.net...decryption.in.progress...
...proxy.routing.initiated...
...identity.unknown...codename.aquired...The.Libertonian.Gaijin...
...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: default.png]

Konnichiwa,

Are you perhaps interested in buying information on rogue Kempeitai doing an off-the-records side job in Liberty while hanging around with a very shady group of ex-officers of the KNF - the kind that likes to get lost in the deep Omicrons? If so please send mere 10 000 000 SC to The.Libertonian.Gaijin.

Sayonara,
The Libertonian Gaijin

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Kusari Naval Forces, Counterintelligence Division - WesternPeregrine - 01-21-2018

[New Incoming Call]
[KNI broadcast detected]
[Verifying Handle: Complete]
[Sender ID: Agent "Karasu no Kage"]
[Location: Unkown]

[Image: AdTbtpT.jpg?1]
Karasu No Kage

Agent Karasu.no.Kage here, of the Naval Intelligence. Your offer has raised some eyebrows, and some questions that I doubt you would be willing to answer, since they would probably affect your trade, intruder.

I wont ask for the content for free, or what methods you use to acquire it, but I must know a bit more before purchasing dubious intel. How recent is this information? Who is this agent working for, if not part of the Kempeitai anymore? How did you confirmed this second group is former KNF?

Need to confirm you didn't just stumbled upon some common covert ops from our men, and just worded it in a convoluted way. Dispel these doubts, and the credit is yours.

Agent "Karasu.no.Kage", signing off.

To: Kusari Naval Forces, Counterintelligence Division - Adrian Malprave - 01-21-2018

...uploading.data...

Free previews? Very well. Your Kempeitai was flying a Wyvern[guncam] with proper Naval IFF while your Omicron-loving officer fielded Umibozu[guncam] with an unknown IFF and a bright flashing power source of an alien origin in his cargo hold. I guess you do not hand out these ships to strangers, do you? Scans are 6 days old but there were more recent sightings.

RE: To: Kusari Naval Forces, Counterintelligence Division - WesternPeregrine - 01-21-2018

[New Incoming Call]
[KNI broadcast detected]
[Verifying Handle: Complete]
[Sender ID: Agent "Karasu no Kage"]
[Location: Unkown]

[Image: AdTbtpT.jpg?1]
Karasu No Kage

Consider us interested. The funds have been sent discreetly to the referred destination. I await the full details of this report.

[Image: QyuiVhD.jpg]

Agent "Karasu.no.Kage", signing off.

To: Kusari Naval Forces, Counterintelligence Division - Adrian Malprave - 01-22-2018

...uploading.data...

Provided report and attached recordings have been redacted in order to protect the identity of the source.

The subject was spotted flying a Wyvern[guncam] at New York gate in Colorado during evening of 15th January 825 A.S. The subject was arguing with the 5th Fleet pilot over Kempeitai jurisdiction within Liberty. Later on it has been spotted near Pittsburgh Debris Field and given basic questioning, during which he confessed that is being hired to hunt two random targets from every organization from his hunt list in Liberty. The subject did not divulge the ultimate reason for getting these trophies but during the encounter received reinforcements from, presumably, Aoi Iseijin cell operative flying Umibozu[guncam] bomber which uncloaked right in the area of the encounter. Further scans of the ship revealed a strong power cell of alien origin in the cargo hold. Shortly after combat was initiated[guncam]. Due to unprofessional dueling all ships were lost and rogue Kempeitai managed to get away. Over next days multiple sightings of the same vessel were confirmed. It is presumed that the Kempeitai has close ties to Aoi Isejin cell. Furthermore the behavioral pattern of the Kempeitai suggest he was not on an official business and most likely was conducting off-book private operation.

Zugaikotsu: Perfect. That is what I need. You know, my boss wants me to hunt these people. So I see this as a perfect opportunity. What do you say, [REDACTED]?
[REDACTED 1]: Oh my oh my...
Zugaikotsu: Correct. [REDACTED] is mine.
[REDACTED 1]: Brave... Indeed. Very brave.
Zugaikotsu: Naive... Little coward... Just surrender... God...
[REDACTED 1]: Bye bye.
...escaped out of combat in order to return later for further questioning...
Zugaikotsu: Your ass is mine.
[REDACTED 1]: This is very impolite.
Zugaikotsu: Politeness isn't my strong suit.
[REDACTED 1]: Nor intelligence, this we know already. And what you're really looking here for?
Zugaikotsu: I will take it myself or you can hand it to me.
[REDACTED 1]: The question is: why does Kusari sends their spooks here to hunt [REDACTED]. It does not make any sense.
Zugaikotsu: It doesn't have to.
[REDACTED 1]: Are you some kind of disgraced petty officer just looking for a death?
Zugaikotsu: I'd be incapable then, I didn't die yet, can't say the same about many others.
[REDACTED 1]: This is your ego talking. With this attitude it is just a matter of time you meet someone better or too many.
Zugaikotsu: Oh that is for sure. You're nothing but a key to me.
[REDACTED 1]: So it is nothing personal?
Zugaikotsu: Nothing personal at all.
[REDACTED 1]: And I am a key to what?
Zugaikotsu: That is none of your business.
[REDACTED 1]: None of my business? But you're here, in Liberty. This is my business.
Zugaikotsu: And shooting you is mine.
[REDACTED 1]: You're very monotone.
Zugaikotsu: Straightforward.
[REDACTED 1]: But since in your perception I am already dead...
Zugaikotsu: Then surrender and I might have some mercy.
[REDACTED 1]: Maybe before you kill me you can shed some light on why do you need to kill us, [REDACTED].
Zugaikotsu: I'd prefer you to decide whether it is life or death that you choose.
[REDACTED 1]: It might not be my choice.
Zugaikotsu: Correct.
[REDACTED 1]: You know nobody of us got captured.
Zugaikotsu: There is a first time for everything.
[REDACTED 1]: Even if I wanted... we have those fancy self-destruction mechanisms, [REDACTED].
Zugaikotsu: Then why wouldn't I just enjoy popping you like a pimple?
[REDACTED 1]: Well, then since my fate is forfeit, why won't you just tell me why you're after us.
Zugaikotsu: Business.
Zugaikotsu: You can tell your [REDACTED] friends I need two more of them to die.
[REDACTED 1]: So you have to... prove yourself?
Zugaikotsu: Correct.
[REDACTED 1]: You said trophies. You want to join a secret circle of the Kempeitai and this is your initiation...
Zugaikotsu: No. But maybe it is.
[REDACTED 1]: So you do not even know...
Zugaikotsu: Who said I'd tell you the truth?
[REDACTED 1]: I wonder if the inner circle of the Kempeitai you want to prove yourself before likes to visit deep Omicrons.
Zugaikotsu: You're asking many questions, [REDACTED].
[REDACTED 1]: Indeed. Indeed. And I would kindly like to ask you to respond to this question.
Zugaikotsu: I don't owe you a response.
[REDACTED 1]: Of course you do not. Nonetheless, you decided to attack me when I was vulnerable with intention to claim a trophy. We are no friends of Kempeitai.
Zugaikotsu: Correct. And I am no friend of you.
[REDACTED 1]: But as far as I know it we barely had any clashes in recent years with Kusari forces.
Zugaikotsu: Sad for them.
[REDACTED 1]: This suggest you're not on an official business here.
[REDACTED 2]: There's a cloaked ship nearby. Watch out [REDACTED].
Zugaikotsu: Easy to spot.
[REDACTED 1]: Which brings us to a conclusion...
Suiryuudan: Is there, really?
[REDACTED 1]: That there is... Something more to it.
[REDACTED 2]: I think this Kusarian lead us into a trap.
[REDACTED 1]: And like I presumed this Kusarian is trying to join these... I always amaze myself with my intuition...
Suiryuudan: It seems we meet again Zugaikotsu. Need a hand another time?
Zugaikotsu: You're following me everywhere.
Suiryuudan: What's up with those?
Zugaikotsu: [REDACTED] called for some help. Knowing he'd suffer.
Suiryuudan: Do you wish to start off then?
Zugaikotsu: He's been making interesting suggestions.
Suiryuudan: Really? What's so interesting?
Zugaikotsu: He asked if there was an inner circle within the Kempeitai I'd join and proceeded to wonder about the circle operating in the Omicrons. He suggests that I am initiating for a Nomad trial.
Suiryuudan: Why does [REDACTED] like to know such?
Zugaikotsu: Any child could tell.
...combat commences...

P.S. Agent "Karasu no Kage", if you managed to get further information on the Kempeitai real employers, I am sure I would be able to offer something in return for this knowledge.