Discovery Gaming Community
To: Auxesia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Auxesia (/showthread.php?tid=157270)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Auxesia - Keller - 01-21-2018

[Transmission Begins]
To: Auxesian comms frequency
Priority: Moderate

Enabling video-feed
[Image: njtARA7.gif]

[Message Begins]
Balancing the odds when you could have exploited the situation completely. A contrast to what a file on you seems to state. I have a single question.

Why?

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: To: Auxesia - Militant Intervention Branch - 01-21-2018

[Image: pqeZSY2.png]

ᔕᓬᘉᗟᓲᘉᘜ ᖶᕼᓰᔣ ᓋᐻᙓᖆ ᕬ ᔤᓬᘳᕫᖆᕮ ᘉᙍᖶᙔᘎᖆᖽᐸ ᓱ'ᙢ ᖇᓬᗩᒫᒹᗂ ᕼᓏᑸᓾᘉᘜ ᘉᘎ ᓍᖶᕼᗴᖆ ᕠᓵ ᕼᕢᘳᖽᐸ ᖶᕼᓮᔕ
ᗩᘉᗂᙛᕢᗂ ᕼᘍᖆᙦ'ᔤ ᗂᓎᑧᖆ ᗥᗋᖶᕢ ᘜᕮᖶ ᓲᖶ ᙞᙍᖴᓎᖇᘿ ᓵᖶ ᕲᓬᒸᓬᖶᙍᔤ

Translating Data...

>>>: ACTIVATED.
>>>: AUTHORIZATION - ZZ28-10-SP - VERIFY ZU-7567
>>>: UPLOADING RESPONSE...

>>>: PRIORITY TARGETS: "Degenerates" CORSAIRS, OUTCASTS, GAIANS, LIBERTY ROGUES, PIRATE ELEMENTS.
>>>: NON-TARGETS: "Neutral element" COALITION, "Friendly element" BRETONIAN ARMED FORCES.

>>>: DEDUCTED INFORMATION: NON-TARGETS ARE /NOT/ A PRIORITY. PREDATOR WILL /NOT/ ENGAGE NON-TARGETS. COMBAT INHIBITOR PROGRAMMED TO ISOLATE THREATS AND CORRUPTION FOR PRECISE TERMINATION BY ORDINANCE 1-140. ALL ORDINANCE IS ON STAND-BY. PREDATOR IS ON STAND-BY.

>>>: CLOSING NETWORK UPLINK.

- ZU-7567 "Predator"

RE: To: Auxesia - Keller - 01-22-2018

[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Is there not a human that I can speak to?

Yes, in fact why don't you redirect this to one of your human supervisors so that I can talk to them. A superior or someone pertinent would be sufficient. Though your honesty is.. mechanically refreshing, it lacks context, something I'll need a person to provide.

Provided you're programmed to entertain requests from "neutral" third parties, but I guess we'll see about that.

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: To: Auxesia - Explorer487 - 01-22-2018

..Incoming Transmission..

ID: Curator Amy Cromwell | Location: Carrier Titania II
Subject: Replying to..whatever it is you need.
Security: ENCRYPTED

Greetings,

You requested to talk with someone other than the Droid'. So here I am. Curator Amy Cromwell, at your service. You don't get much higher up the tree around here so this better be good. I've got a lot of things to do and very little time to do it in. So please, get to the point.

Tell me exactly what you are asking and I will answer you to the best of my ability.

~ Curator Amy Cromwell

..Transmission Terminated..

RE: To: Auxesia - Keller - 01-24-2018

[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Frau Cromwell.

I merely wanted to express gratitude for the ordinance that was let loose, it allowed me to fulfill a promise I'd made to the Cretan before the fighting had even begun. Diplomacy is not my strength and we are wary of one another, but should you continue pressuring the Corsairs, you may consider my services and call upon them where necessary.

Consider that my repayment, as I have been fielded extensively against Corsair forces and have become largely accustomed to terminating their presence wherever it occurs. Stemming their flow would be beneficial to both of us, on that we can certainly agree and perhaps commit to cooperation against such a mutual nuisance.

I have nothing else to say.

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: To: Auxesia - Vendetta - 01-26-2018

[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: ISMARA
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Why?

____

What's your point?

The Coalition have made it clear that their allegiances lie with terrorists, and while we may share a mutual distaste for the Corsairs I'm sure you understand that we have our reservations about calling upon the aid of a potential hostile.

Predator may rely on its programming to verify targets, but I'm much more thorough than that.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Auxesia - Keller - 01-26-2018

[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Keeper,

With the recent turmoil within the ranks of the Hessians and the ongoing Gallic war posing a risk to not just the sovereignty of Bretonia but also ourselves. I cannot confirm this just yet, but the horizon seems to indicate that the Kingdom and the People's Republic will be fighting a common enemy, eliminating the one complication that has kept us from entering more cordial relations.

You have survived against intense oppression and largely targeted the same enemies as we have, there does exist our major ideological differences, but when faced with scum from Malta and Crete, petty differences tend to matter much less.

I propose a Covenant between us, starting small and just between yourself and I, provided we garner progress, the Duma will more than likely agree to make it official, though I leave the naming of the Covenant to you.

For what? When a thorn persists in your sides you must burn the gardens they keep coming from. Let us agree that there is no other alternative to rid the sector of the tumors that both the Hispanic crime syndicates pose.

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

Let me get this straight.

You want to form a Covenant. With the Covenant.

That's silly.

As much as I can appreciate that tidbit of information, there's a lot of mistrust between the Covenant of Auxesia and the Sirius Coalition. Your cooperation with an organization that allies itself with not just the Cretan menace, but The alien threat they swore to protect remains foremost in the subject of our relationship.

Treachery is something that people in our position cannot afford. There are no guarantees that this isn't a means to lure our assets into your territory for your friends in The Order, and given the frequency in which we are often stabbed in the back, it's going to take a hefty amount of convincing to come to an accord.

Are your superiors even aware that you're in contact with us? Dealing with The Corsairs is just a matter of time and opportunity. Don't let our size fool you. It's our arsenal you should be afraid of.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Auxesia - Keller - 01-26-2018

[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Keeper,

An organization that sides with the Cretan menace? Why in the name of Jiang-Xi would we ever garner a friendly relationship with someone along those lines? Is this some form of a joke to you? I would sooner tear the spine from the back of such a traitor than consider them a friend!

Do not make these accusations without details, if one of our allies is working with our mortal enemies behind our back then I want to know who.

Now.

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

Oh.

I guess you people aren't as caught up on recent events as I thought. You'll find all the necessary information about your so-called 'friends' in the attached media link, with video evidence around the clock of the assaults on a civilian installation, cooperation with alien elements, and cooperation with the Corsairs to destroy said installation.

Now before you go ahead and jump on the bandwagon, I don't like the Core as much as the next guy, but their target was in fact a civilian extension of the Freeport. An empire like the Core is much easier to fight from the inside than they are head on, but The Order? They're not who you think they are anymore. They're just a mirror image of everyone's favorite evil Omicron empire. We tried warning you the first time, when we were accused of attacking that Freeport, but credibility and evidence do not seem to matter much these days.

Enjoy that little investigation.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED