Discovery Gaming Community
(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Order| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+----- Thread: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) (/showthread.php?tid=15733)

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - kikatsu - 07-16-2013

COMM ID: Jordan Forbes
SUBJECT: LSF Activity
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Normal

Gents.

I was doing a routine flight around Liberty this evening when I found the LSF acting a little bit odd. There was an odd amount of activity in Manhattan orbit, which I would have dismissed otherwise, but all the transports, marked with /US/ tags were loaded with base construction supplies and guarded by an LSF 042A loaded with Nomad equipment. I did a quick run out to Coronado on other business, and when I returned the LSF had built a station above Manhattan orbit, which was under heavy Navy guard with constant supply shipments being moved to the base.

The 042A, Jason Booth's ship.
Nomad Materials

Hoover Station, it became operational approximately 20 minutes ago.

Hoover Station.
Hoover Station.

That is all the information I have at the moment, the heavy Navy guard prevents me from approaching any closer to get more detailed scans. What are your thoughts on this?

-Forbes.

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - kikatsu - 07-17-2013

COMM ID: Jordan Forbes
SUBJECT: Sheep and Bases
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Normal

Gents.

Returning from a patrol in northern Kusari I was contacted by a rather peculiar pilot who refused to properly identify himself as I was passing through Omicron-92. A ship using the callsign Sheepy started sending me messages about a space station located outside of the sensor jamming cloud in Omicron-92.

Contact
Contact

He informed me of the location of a base 40 K below the plane in sectors 7 D/E, somewhere below the Omicron Minor Jump Hole. He ended up being right, though the base was only Core 2.

Scrimshaw Station
Location, Beacon 2 is directly above it.
Sheepy Dialogue

The base had open docking ports as well, but judging from the manifests and status it is in, the base appears to be abandoned for the most part.

Internal
Internal

I could never get close enough to the contact who provided me with this information for a scan however, so I am unsure what the source is. The way it moved though suggests a light fighter.

-Forbes.

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Telogne - 07-22-2013

...<<<INCOMMING TRANSMITION>>>...
ORIGIN: Order reconnasaince and communications division
TARGET: Order officials
SUBJECT: Message forwarding

***OPENING VIDEO FEED***
Good day,
this is chief technician Thoros from RecComm division.

One of our deep space scan satelites intercepted a message two days ago, which POI was somewhere in Nomad territories. My superiors got the word that one of our recon cruisers, the Dawnbringer, led by Commander Michael Oulley, went on a mission somewhere in these areas, but he missed his scheduled check-in and failed to report since.

Because the message was damaged and signal was weak, it took my guys some time to fix it to a transmitable point, at which we could finally confirm that it indeed came from Dawnbringer.

Therefore, without any more delay, I am forwarding this message to you.

Thoros out.

***CLOSING VIDEO FEED***

***LOADING ENCLOSED DATA***
***OPENING VIDEO FEED***

[Image: templatedawnbringeropen_zps704fd6ae.png]

The video feed is damaged and full of static noise.

A man in his fourties appears, in a commander uniform. From the look on his face, you can tell he is in a really bad mood. In the background, you recognize a command bridge of Order cruiser.

This is Comm..*static*..ael Oulley, of recon crui..*static*..ringer.
I´m reporting from... I have not a da..*static*..re we are. Markus! He turns at a man to his left You fina..*static*..ished the crossrefe..*static*..ing of space?

The man gazes to the monitors for a while, before turning at Commander and responding *Sir, I am not really su..*static*.. might be somewhere in..*static*..cron-Iota. The planet I am detecting and the consistency of the nebula... I will need..*static*..time for this, sir. We don´t have mu..*static*..ntel about this area.*

Very well.
Oulley turns back to the camera So, we..*static*.. enemy territory.

He takes a deep breath.
We will carry ..*static*.. mission, the squids were hea..*static*..wards the planet we got on our radars, so ..*static*.. see what we can find out. From now ..*static*.. be sending updates every 24 hours. If ..*static*..ets delayed,... pauses for a while ...well, at lea..*static*.. know what we have ..*static*.. our doorstep!

Commander Oulley out.

[Image: templateclosed_zps00f98c9f.png]

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Noraim - 07-24-2013

[Image: vwx.png]

Greetings. This is the report from yesterday's patrol route and encounters.

During a brief sweep of Omicron-Delta, I came across several wandering LNS skulking about. One was encountered in proximity to the Zeta Jump hole and swiftly vaporised. The other three, specificaly a Gunboat and two Guardian VHFs were in orbit around FP-11.

The following scans contain data regarding the tresspassers:
http://imageshack.us/a/img17/9531/hpne.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img706/5735/ix8.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img835/3053/h6c6.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img835/4101/lv0d.png

Despite the Fighters' inevitable escape, we managed to take care of the larger threats, the gunboats, one being torn appart by Caduceus shortly after my arrival, and the second kill coming to my grasp. Guncam shots reveal his fate:

http://imageshack.us/a/img23/9186/8z9x.png

Credit for assistance in this matter goes to Agent Jordan Forbes. Well done rookie.

This would be all regarding relevant matters

Wasp out.

----[Transmission Ends]----

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Landers - 08-03-2013

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: 300px-Simmscool.jpg]

Comm ID: AiT Lorna Simms

Good day,

Yesterday, I learned about some 'casts seeking for trouble in Liberty, so I made my way there. The bastards were found in the scrap field near Planet Manhattan, where with the assist of Vize Admiral Roy Sanders, we managed to scare them away. In the meantime, GA Golanski arrived and had a chat with the navy officers. Whether it was succesfull or not, time will tell, I don't agree with some of their "rules" though. Then again, time will tell.

Simms out.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Dimon - 08-06-2013

[Image: 12f4MG4.png]

Greetings, today with a Alexander we decided to patrol a few parts of Sirius.

Omicrons were clear (Omicron Zeta, Omicron Delta, Omicron Kappa, Omicron Theta), so we moved to Omegas. In the Omegas we didnt find nothing.
Sectors: Omega-41, Omega-5, Omega-47. Next our point was Bretonia system which was also clear. (Cambrige, Leeds).
Liberty space was also safe, so we moved to Alaska, where we found Kodiak research station.
The station was without
protection so we scanned a base and putted "Electrical engineering: beacon”.

[Image: W3BtiZi.png]

Also we got a time to steal something, Agent Alex waded to the Block #4.
In the Block #4 was only crew’s rooms, and Agent Alex stole the box of really nice whiskey.
After that we took to Battleship Atum. On this we ending our patrol, and going to test LSF’s whiskey.

[Image: uhwZ4kG.png]

Alexander’s Attachment files: X X X X X X

[Image: dn1BM3K.png]

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Big_B - 08-08-2013

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Sender: Sven Richter:.

Greetings my name is Sven Richter and i'm the new recruite of the Order ...

Today i arrived at Omricon Mu. I buyed me a new ship and equipped it. As i undocked from Taba Border Station to test the new guns a Nomad fighter shown up on my scanner. I flyed towards it and it called itself Zara. The Nomad got angry as i flyed towards it and started to fire. It was a hard fight and i had to back up to the station. But it didnt go away and i had to do something. So i attacked it again with the new ship that was nearly falling apart. Luckly i was able to destroy the Nomad and docked my ship at the Station.... My first day and i got nearly killed.... but that is the price we must pay for the safekeeping of the mankind.... here is the proof of the destruction

Recruite Sven Richter Out

.:Transmission Ended:.

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Wulven - 08-08-2013

[Image: GIPWdZA.png]

Today, I encountered a Zoner Alliance Affiliated Zoner (Tony.Trader) who gloated to me about how he knew of a spy in the Order's ranks. So I captured him as he may have been the ZA spy master which will strike a very hard blow to their co-ordination, if they have any.

-(|o|)-

Right now hes being held in my ship, I'll take him out of the system via the Theta Jump hole by using my Cloak. Funny how they didn't think of that.

Agent Valence out.

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Landers - 08-10-2013

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: 300px-Simmscool.jpg]

Comm ID: AiT Lorna Simms

G'Day, Simms here,

The neural net were buzzing with intercepted radio chatter about a Rheinland attack on New York. Since it's not a common action at least not from the military, I decided to check it out and gather some information. My route started from the Atum. I chose the Bastet for more firepower and hull to survive in an accidental combat situation I might get.

I was a bit late, the Rheinland attack were already repelled by Liberty forces and the survived capitals retreated to Texas. I headed to Texas on the fastest way I knew. There, the RNC-Landau were in scanner range, equipped with cloaking device but out of fuel.

[Image: screen171_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]

I managed to get in range and ask a few questions to the captain. He wasn't the cooperative one and tried to fool me. Althought scanner data couldn't confirm the Wilde origin of the cruiser, neither denied it. As the captain refered to a 'secret mission' and couldn't name his commanding officer, it was quite possible that there were infected personel onboard.

Scanner data

Radio chatter

As the radio log says, I gave out the position of the said cruiser to the local armed forces. Nomad infiltration into military ranks is not to be tolerated.

[Image: screen182_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]

[Image: screen183_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]

I ran a few more scans on the debris. Further analyses on my fighter's hard drive will tell more.

Simms out.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Wulven - 08-12-2013

[Image: GIPWdZA.png]

Agent Valence reporting in,

On my patrol around the Omicrons I managed to spot and destroy a ZA vessel that was posing a threat to the local Zoners in Omicron 74.

ZA Bomber Destroyed.

Later on I chatted to a Zoner called Katashi.Fujimoto who told me of strange contacts around Planet Toledo. He was a bit vague about it but I still think it would be worth a trip in my next Patrol.

Chatlog #1
Chatlog #2

While I was chatting to the Zoner, a Resheph (Zoner-Redeemer) bearing Zoner Markers and Identification, after asking him about it he claimed it was from his service in the Order. Later on he appeared to be working for the ZA, along with another unmarked Capital ship (Magic.Carpet).

(Zoner-Redeemer)
(Magic.Carpet)

Agent Valence Out.