Discovery Gaming Community
(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Order| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+----- Thread: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) (/showthread.php?tid=15733)

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Shaggy - 03-07-2016

+++Incoming Transmission+++

Communication channel opened...[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/o8rnGzm.png?2[/img]
Encryption: Medium
ID: Agent in training Webb
Subject: Delivery Reports to Rheinland and Routine Patrol

Day Five

So my day starts of nice and peaceful until my return trip from Rhienland space. I was in the process of returning with a full load off Black Market Muntions I was stopped by a Marinenachrichtendienst flying one of the Rheinland Military Order Gunboats. With this in mind, I had to quickly think of a way to get out safetly and unharmed or cause us any problems here. So I started sweet talking the pilot of this ship and he let me be, seemed like he was in some sort of rush. Will upload the voice recordings shortly. But the Bison Battletransport return to Planet Akabat, Omicron Mu with minimal damage.

After returning back, I thought it would have been best to finish my deliveries and finish my morning shift and wait until the evening shift. Where I started up my Sekhmet Bomber and joined a wing of bombers near Taba Border Station. The wing I joined had call signs Order|Genesis. and Order|Excelsior. We started off with a routine patrol of Omicron Mu were we located a small transport from the Kusari region. Bumblee I believe they call it. The ships transponder was reading Atomquistler, just seemed like an ordinary Freelancer trader to us who was smuggling some Black Market Munitions to us, but we refused him access, so sent him on his way via Omicron 92. Moments later we picked up another vessel near by, transponder was reading (SolaR[X]-Rhana, me personally didn't take too much notice of this due to the situation between us and the SolaR. I don't know much of our relations so I sat back and listened to the conversation that was going on. From what I could tell it was friendly with us, so we let it be.

A little bit later we had reports of a K'Hara and Nomad raid heading our way. We were joined by one of our Geb Carriers and another Kaichou Bomber. Sadly one of our agents where shot down, I was also heavily damaged but was taken to Planet Akabat, Omicron Mu for medical treatment, and ship repairs.

Attaching files now.

Day Six

Starting my patrol from Dabadoru Station, Omicron Delta. I made my way towards Freeport 11, Omicron Delta where I noticed a few of our ships were under fire by the Core. I moved in straight away forgetting to capture and footage. I activated my antimatter cannon and aimed it for there Mako Battleship, which later was destroyed by the final hit from my Sekhmet Bomber. Loosing all ships that I was flying with, I thought I would offer a duel to there lone Moray Bomber, after having several missiles launched from a Core Battlecruiser that all missed luckily. Hitting the Core bomber destroying it to oblivion. I returned back to Dabadoru Station, Omicron Delta, where I was being followed by a Core Guardian Very Heavy Fighter and then moments later a BDM Wraith Very Heavy Fighter. So I held out for aslong as I could, before I hit two nuclear mines floating close by giving me heavy damage to my shields, my engines and my thrusters. At that point I knew things where going bad. I called for immediately dry docks and pulled of emergency landing on Dabadoru Station. This is where my patrol ends.

Attaching a few files...

[Image: wuzFNpn.jpg?2]
[Image: P5rcujQ.jpg?1]
[Image: PzE0qA5.jpg?1]

+++Transmission Terminated+++

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Jeremy Hunter - 03-07-2016

[Image: k12kcz.png]

[Image: %BF%A9%C0%FC%C8%F7_%BC%D2%B3%E0_bereniss.png?type=w800]
Comm ID: Rei Ikari, CO, SD-Kusanagi

One more thing I neglected to mention: SD-Kusanagi, SD-Nehebkau, as well as the ANC Warhammer were engaged while in the No Fire Zone of Freeport 11. Also hit during the battle was the Solar Runner's gunship Rhana, piloted by Vice Administrator Ashley Harper. The Core seriously just can't let two people have a nice dinner date without causing a ruckus, can they? The Doctor's still pissed.

I unfortunately lost my guncams to the resulting damage to the Kus, but eyewitness accounts from Mrs. Harper onboard Rhana should suffice for proof. Not like I'd lie. The last part sounds a bit sarcastic

Ikari, out.

[Image: dh98z.png]

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Omicron - 03-08-2016

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Admiral Golanski speaking.

An announcement to prevent any misunderstandings among our researchers is needed. As C.O. of The Order, I am authorizing the following: As of today, with this communication I am restoring Dr. Ellie Hunter to former position in The Order's Science Division after lengthy absence from active duty in our ranks. Hunter is to resume her former post as Director of our R&D department, position currently vacant. Assignment is in effect immediately.

Golanski out.

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Arioch - 03-08-2016

[Image: zlgGxyW.gif]

:::Sons of Ra Encryption code:::

Sͣ̊͒̉ͨͯ̽ͫ̓̉̔̔̚҉̢̥̰̗͉p̢̣͉̰̩͍͖͍̤̳̱̾̓̊̃ͧͤͨ̒͗͠ë̷͕͓͍̺͔͕̙͎͉̂̓ͥͣ̌͆̐͋ͦ̿̄̒͢ͅa̴̧̓̓ͦ̑͆͑̏ͭ̈͋҉͏̝͖̗͔̮͔͎̭̮̳͞ṟ͔̤͉̺̻̞̻͙̣ͨ͑̋̔̒̽ͦ͋͜͝ ̶̴̴̀ͦ̆ͧ̈́̇͐̏̑ͯ̅ͥ̃̊ͤ͠҉̻͉̦̜̝̰̜̘̺̲͚̗̟̤̘̺o̢͐̂̌ͧ͌̌ͮ̈́ͩ̃̓ͦ͗̊̑̒͂͋͜͡͞҉̝̳̹̗͍͉͓̭͍͓̬͕͙̯̹̲͚̥̹f̴̦̖̦̺͇̬̜̮̲̺ͪ̾̓̋̏̏̄͐ͥͩ̑͌ͬͣ̅̒̆̾͘͘͢ ̷̟̹̤̬͉̝͓͚̟͍͇͎ͮ̽͗ͭͥ̒ͤ͌̓̽̑̈́ͧͮͩ̚̕͟Ą̸̞͇̫͙͇̻̥̟̹̮͍̣͕̫͙̦ͦ̽́͗̏͊ͫ̏̔͋͆̒̒͜͢͝ͅn̶̴̼̞̮̪̫̮͙̣͓̯͚͇͛̓̎ͬ͊ͯ̀̕ù̌̅̑͏̶̴̗̗̖̫̼̫͙̱͖̼̹͚̘̦̼͎͞b̢̛̼͎̯̬̟̝͈̗͉͈̱̭̜̦͎̤̩̪͐ͤ̎̾̿ͥ̍̉ͦ͗ͤͪ̎ͦ̀́͡ͅi̡̓̎̊̂̇ͤ̓́͏̟̮͚̣̠̜̘͔̭̦͖̮ͅs̴̰̱̺̠̩̪͛̐ͥͦ͛̇̽ͮ̕͟͝

*A man walks forward into the view of the vid-bot*

Sons of Ra squad leader Tanis, reporting in.

Under deep cover for better part of a year, Admiral Golanski has deemed the operation a success and the intel gathered sufficient. We have some very interesting intel that we will be sharing with Order high command.

While en route to Order space, our long range sensors detected something in the Newcastle system, and after syncing our communications array with the Atum in Inverness, we have discovered that quite a few reports have come in regarding activity there.

Once we return, we will provide all information picked up as we flew past Newcastle, and investigate more closely these anomalies. For now though, the Sons of Ra have returned to Order space, and are awaiting further orders.

*The man takes a step back*

Tanis out
[Image: 8wBjdZI.png]

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Yukina - 03-10-2016

[Image: zuV5xWp.png]

Well, Dr Schultz is speaking.
Maybe this is a bit out of subject or even more not my buisness since I am just in charge for the medical part of the Order, but I think it might be interessting for the Overwatch to know.
Long story short, Rheinland Military tried to take me hostage, thanks to my stubborness, yes the one which will cause you one day a heart attack, I stood close to the Freeport 11 in Delta and did not leave the neutral zone so they payed more attention to the upcoming Nomad there. Uhm... I strayed off from my actual point. The thing is the Admiral of the RM said something about that he wants informations about the bases of The Order and so on. You know, that kind of stuff militaries are after and exactly what I don't care about. So you should be careful when heading to Rheinland since others might fall into their hands.
Anyway, my patient woke up, safe skies... Oh, I'll add the communication logs just in case you want to read up. And YES I know, I should fight against them but as a doctor I hesitate or rather refuse to do so. Life with it!

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Apollon - 03-11-2016

Establishing connection to ORDERCOM network... CHECK
Video feed: Live
Encryption level: Delta Δ
Priority level: Delta Δ

Comm-ID: Inquisitor Naya Al-Aswad, OVERWATCH
Target ID: ORDERCOM
Subject: Promotions

Operatives,

Agents in Training Mark Webb; Peter Mercury, The Overwatch is pleased by your work, you are now fully fledged agents. I trust you will not disappoint. Now get to work.

Crescent out.

Signed,
AL-ASWAD, Naya.
Inquisitor. Order Overwatch
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Jeremy Hunter - 03-11-2016

[Image: nTmtTDL.png]

Sender ID: Vizier One

Overwatch, this is Vizier One. I deployed to chatter about unusual ships in the Pennsylvania System, and I got more then I bargained for. After yesterday's encounter with the K'Hara designated as MARDUK, I ran into THREE more Nomads, one a morph. The other two match Designation FADDEY, as a Voidrunner, and the other behaved as a node towards the Nomad records designate as ARHULU, I'm pretty sure. It was running an Archon, and the two fully grown Nomads were able to cloak completely. They did chase me to Allentown, before I diverted towards Bruin. They kept in space until Bounty Hunter as well as an LPI Gunboat called <kicker> appeared. We then chased the morph, records designating as Kes'Renna. Kes'Renna was engaged by Bounty Hunter forces, and dragged the battle to Harrisburg Station around Planet Erie. I managed to keep away vital Navy assets to ensure safety of the surrounding system, before Kes'Renna finally retreated from the superior firepower of this little coalition that sprung up.

I again request reinforcements in Liberty immediately; Nomad activity is growing day after day.

I have also take the initiative to warn both the LPI and Liberty Navy about this ongrowing Nomad threat and warned them about vessels that...aren't clearly Nomad. Both the Primary Navy Force and the LPI were nonhostile to my presence and did not impede my movements in the slightest. The LNS-Shamrock Bay also complied with all directives to avoid conflict and keep it's distance to avoid any Nomad Mind Tricks.

It just might be, that Liberty is learning who their friends really are. I am basing myself out of Allentown at the current time; I suggest we reach out to the Junkers and sort out more room than any normal visitor; based on telemetry the Ghost Eye transmitted before it went dark, I suggest we see if Thunderbay Depot and Allentown stations can be utilized as a staging ground for any and all Liberty based Acitivites of the Order.

Vizier One, out.

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Jeremy Hunter - 03-12-2016

[Image: nTmtTDL.png]

Sender ID: Vizier One

Overwatch, this is Vizier One.

After a routine patrol, I inquired to a Navy Pilot named Sarah Nessel if my warning about upticks in Nomad activity were passed on. They were not.

Instead I was forcefed arrogant stereotypical Navy and civilian dribble on Nomads and how we were paranoid, how Golanski is the whole problem with the Order, and a lot of other crap that I decided to walk away from and let the Morph rape their minds. I still request an Onuris Interception Wing be deployed to Liberty to assist with the hunting down of Morphs. We can't keep up with their speed and agility in Bastets or Nephthys, and as such need the faster Onuris fighters.

Furthermore, Nessel has disclosed information that I find...troubling.

DataLogs

The Navy thinks they can do everything themselves, that they can sit back. They think just because upticks of Nomad activity in Pennsylvania happen, that New York is safe. They didn't even detect the Ghost Eye infiltrate the system. They won't detect Thunderbay when Doctor Hunter is done with it. I highly doubt the Navy can detect a Marduk before it lays waste to their vessels.

Gods have mercy on them. And, Overwatch, as much as I would prefer to move to an area where our efforts are more...appreciative, I request those reinforcements be sent posthaste. Liberty could be the beginning this time, and...from what I hear...I fear, maybe, even the Navy itself is infested. We need to triple efforts within the Republic at once, or risk losing it. And losing Liberty will spell the end of the Gallic War; Bretonia cannot stand without Liberty. We cannot stand without our allies.

Requesting permission to seek out the Hellfire Legion and re-establish relations. If the Navy refuses to help us with the Nomads, then we must go seek other means of protecting the people who have been kept in the dark for twenty years.

Also, take Andrew Williams' ale away. I don't need drunk pilots backing me up.

Vizier One, out.

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Lennox - 03-13-2016

>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<
>>>Encryption: Ultra High<<<
>>>Identification:
Jim Reynolds<<<
>>>Location:
Taba border station<<<
>>>Subject:
Report<<<

This is Operative Reynolds speaking,

today we've had a 'little' intrusion in Omicron Mu, as a probably lost small Rheinland Military fleet was spotted around Taba station. Upon requesting reasoning for their presence however, they refused to give away any details. That said, they left the system after RV'ing with their remaining fighters. While their presence was somewhat a mystery, none of them happened to return in the end, having left Mu through the Omicron 92 jump hole.

Afterwards a pilot in a ship named "Bird of Passage" confronted us regarding some information from around Sirius. While much of it sounded sort of far-fetched, I have reasons to believe that the information we were given might actually be true. I will however, attach the details below for further analysis.

In addition, the pilot sent us an image of a potentially new threat regarding hyperspace travel of the Nomads. Since this is a first, I can't stress the importance of this information enough. For further evaluation, I will upload the image to this channel.

[Image: Qj9QoSH.png]

That was about everything.
Operative Reynolds signing off

Attachment: X

>>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<<

RE: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Apollon - 03-21-2016

Establishing connection to ORDERCOM network... CHECK
Video feed: Live
Encryption level: Delta Δ
Priority level: Delta Δ

Comm-ID: Inquisitor Aoi Kunieda, OVERWATCH
Target ID: ORDERCOM
Subject: Meeting with a Crayterian.

Kon'nichiwa,

Yesterday at 1100, I met an agent from the Intelligence Service from the Crayter Republic in Omicron Lost, namely 'Kapkan'. Supposedly assigned by the Republic to improve relations with the Order. However, I suggested that his leaders to contact the Grand Admiral directly for more detailed negotiations. You can find the audio logs attached bellow.

Arigato.

Signed,
"Gantai"
Inquisitor. Order Overwatch
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]