Discovery Gaming Community
(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Order| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+----- Thread: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) (/showthread.php?tid=15733)

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Omicron - 06-09-2010

**Incoming transmission**
[font=Impact]ID: Ens. Michal Golanski, callsign Omicron
Encryption: medium

Admirals, I want join the wing heading to Blood Dragons space, with Leigh and Frederick. I want learn they tactics and way of life to understand those honourable warriors.

**Transmission terminated**

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Rodent - 06-09-2010

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
[Image: ekhi5x.png]
COMM ID: Rear Admiral Robert D'Souza

Pilots Chris Leigh, Fredericks, and Michal Golanski, you are cleared to go to Dragon
space to familiarise yourselves with their workings, customs, and their
various arts, as well as fighting skills. You're to book
space with the Dragons on board Ryuku, and commence
operations against the Aoi Iseijin, recon, detect, study, and the
like. You're authorised to use deadly force if a pilot is confirmed as "infected." Keep
reporting in at weekly intervals.
Signed
Robert D'Souza

[Image: 35bd02f.png]

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Ryummel - 06-09-2010

Comm ID: Ensign Myles Ewing

Glad to have access to the Primary Fleet's network.
Seems my Bastet still works fine, so I went patrol to Omicron Delta along other agents.
We spotted Brian Scott in Freeport 11, but nothing relevant.

On the other hand, I hope I can be assigned to the Kusari wing soon.
I'm pretty sure I'd be more useful dealing with our Kusari buddies -Also the infected threat-.

Ensign Ewing out.

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - qwertypp7 - 06-10-2010

Sender: Corporal Chris Leigh, primary fleet
Subject: Receipt of orders

I will move out to Blood Dragon space as soon as the Dragons have cleared my vessel then. (// Once the Admins have fixed it so that I don't get repninja'd back to hostile with them every time I get a bribe or do a mission to fix it)

Corporal Leigh out.

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - MB52 - 06-10-2010

**Incoming transmission**

ID: Captain Jessica Porter
Location: Battlecruiser ThunderBay, Omicron-Minor (High polar orbit of Toledo)
Encryption: High

Earlier this evening I was approached by a Captain Alverez of the SCRA. Captain Alverez transfered some data files regarding project "Umbrella" of which I am now forwarding to the High Command for analysis. I also suggest any information of value that we possess regarding Nomad tech be considered to be shared with our Coalition Allies.

**Transmission terminated**

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - sadtranslation - 06-10-2010

ID: Ensign Henry Frederick

Report --10.06.818--

Today i was patrolling Omicron Minor jump hole when was informed about a
group of secondary fleet vessels on a covert assignment deep in nomad space.
They were going to take down one of the significant nomad masterminds, which was
located somewhere around Omicron Iota and Omicron-99
systems by a reconnaissance ship. The action was planned to be completed without
serious skirmish, intended to be a fast and deadly strike on a Marduk, that was
ordering less complicated nomad units to engage our patrols in Delta and even
to intrude into the Toledo defence perimeter.

They already got its signal, so i decided not to interrupt their operation and act as
a protection from numerous Void Archons around. I followed them to the Omicron-99
and they succesfully completed the goal. The mastermind was destroyed
and it drew attention of dozens of minor minds. We took a course to Minor
and escaped in one piece and without fatal casualties. We got thirteen (13) people
injured on capital vessel Zhythe and ten (10) on Jack-(z-610)
because of powerful torpedoe hits, but they were alright.

Major Jeremy Hunter and the Order Capital Vessel Ghost.Eye provided
medical service for all the wounded and checks of being infected for all the crew
of the heavy vessels. I have moored at Zhythe and got negative reaction
on all tests. Being not infected is a great pleasure.

I personally want to apologise for the such a venturesome travel and all the
risk for the other Order personell in case of any grave consequences. I admit
my guilt and I am ready for just punishment for not interrupting Secondary
Fleet actions and for my actions as well.

In addition, after we sucessfully reached Toledo orbit, 2 Wild
ships have arrived making demands of giving me to them as a payment.
Thanks to the Capitan Jeremy and other Order agent, i was protected
and one of the Wild ships was destroyed.
The another one has escaped cursing us all.

At last i got a permittion to land on planet and make this report.

Frederick out.

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Malenka - 06-10-2010

::: Incoming transmission :::
::: Comm ID: Pablo Cortezia :::

Greetings High Command, this is Ensign Valentina reporting in.

I was on a mission in Kyushu, and then I returned to Minor. There I met with the OCV Sarcophagus, and it's captain Ciana. We had a nice chat, but then my systems started to fail, for no reason. I docked on Toledo to let the engineers handle it.

Out.

::: Transmission ended :::

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Jeremy Hunter - 06-10-2010

[Image: Image_80.jpg]

Hello, this is Major Jeremy Hunter Reporting in.

There was a few different things that happened today.

1:

BHG forces in Delta where deteced, so we mounted a quick recon, considering one of them, called Vengeance, is one BHG I personally wanted to see blow up. The sick twisted jerk's a perverted son of a -error-. ANyways, with my Cruiser, and the Battleship Anath, we entered Delta, having detected more BHG forces. About seven or eight fighters where present with us.

Thats when it happened. BHG forces swarmed us. A Thresher attacked my Cruiser. I began to retaliate, but in the end I had to engage the Ghost Eye's prototype Hyperdrive Core. I barely made it back to Minor tactical Orbit...

Thats when I witnessed the Anath, which ahd retreated, start to have internal explosions. I immedietly called for help. Fighter pilots present began to engage BHG forces. Micheal Golanski blew Vengeance to hell, but fell to BHG-Moray Jack Daniels I think. I continued to provide AWACS support, calling targets. Our pilots still im Delta where forced to retreat due to superior numbers.

The Battleships Zhythe and Star Fortress appeared. They began to attack targets as best they could. The Fortress managed to destroy one of the fighters, but two of ours where caught in the crossfire. We managed to down two or three fighters before both Osirises fell to the bombers. FInally, after Captain iberius was shot down, Corporl Chris Leigh remained. He fought on valiantly.

Thats when the cavalry arrived. I had called our new allies, the Blood Dragons, requesting assistance. Finally four ships arrived in Minor and moved to engage. The BHG forces beganb taking hits. Some ahd run already, thinking they had won. The BD fighters destroyed the remaining ships until only one BHG remained. The BHG left peacefully. After thanking the BHG over and over, they left Minor.

Casualties:
90% of allied Fighters
No BLood Dragons Lost

BHG:
Three to five ships out of eight or so.

2:
Twice now the LSF have showed us thier hypocrisy. They tell us to stay out of New York, but twice now the =LSF=Excalibur has intruded on our space. The first time we detected the man, my third Officer (yes, I have a third) had told him to leave, and the conversation went a bit crazy, ending with Ash asking the man if he would shoot a ten year old girl (refering to my little sister, Rika, who is on my cruiser to assist in keeping my AI running). The man said "Yes, if she was a threat to Lbierty." Now, I dont care who you are, that is just wrong. Dont ask HOW that question came out, I dont know. I was busy elseware, and the log is missing. The man intruded again earlier today. I had ordered him to leave, but he continuay refused. I contact another =LSF=, Mike Edwards. he demanded I give him proof the man was in Minor. He didnt even give me a chance to give an argument. So, after he hung up on me, I decided that his stubborness would cost him. i ordered the mans ship to be destroyed, and him tractored in and interrogated. God knows I wanted him shot dead for his beleifs, but I had to return to Toledo.

I have pictures of my scanner readings, and I also have the log of him speaking. As soon as I check them over, make sure they are the right ones, then I will upload them to my database and present them.

That is the report for today.

Hunter Out.

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Malenka - 06-11-2010

::: Incoming transmission :::
::: Comm ID: Pablo Cortezia :::

Greetings High Command,

On my regular patrol across Delta, I met up with Jeremy Hunter and another Order fellow. Later we encountered some Hunters and they provoked us. They had capital ships so we called in a Resheph, Ghost Eye. Also a Order Primary Fleet ship Anath was there for support. Unfortunantly, my systems cought up another failure, before I could join the fight.

::: Transmission ended :::

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - sadtranslation - 06-11-2010

ID: Corporal Henry Frederick

Report --11.06.818--

Yesterday we got an agent lost deep in Liberty space. He was somewhere around
Texas when we completely list his sygnal due to powerful neural net firewall system.
I was at Sigma space at the moment and was assigned to find him and bring him home
in one piece.

I took my way to Sigma-13 and then New Berlin via the jump hole. First of all,
i ran into a group of Wild ships in the Sigma. They were rookies, so wasn't a problem,
but in Neu Berlin i was ambushed by six ships and had an uncomfortable fight.
I think we have to pay more attention to Das Wilde activity in Rheinland space -
that was too close to the capital, too close to the jump gates,
too close to the tradelanes.

Thanks to Rheinland military, i was able to use the tradelanes, so i made my
safe way to Hudson system. While I was flying through, Major Hunter was applying
for a permission for me to enter the Liberty and perform a search. As always,
it took too much time for the LSF to think that out, so i've used a jump hole in
Hudson system and moved along the Pequena Negra and Grande Negra
and Dallas debris fields right to the Beaumont Base.

Thanks to the freelancing zoner Samantha Stewards that gave me a clue,
i had sucessfully found the lost agent at the base and only after that has happened,
we were granted acess to move to Alaska through Liberty space with the coverage
of 2 LSF agents who helped us to finish our route sucessfully. Hot dineer and
cold beer together with the Major Hunter (that i haven't seen so angry befour)
met us at the Toledo. We were back home sweet home.

The main thing i want to report about is an enormous Wild activity in the Rheinland systems.
As the house military forces can't do anything significant to stop them,
it feels like we should send agents there from time to time like we're doing in Kusari space.

Frederick out.