Discovery Gaming Community
(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Order| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+----- Thread: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) (/showthread.php?tid=15733)

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - GhostFace - 08-21-2010

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
[Incoming transmission]
Comm ID: Ensign Adam Jones
Subject: Patrol Report #1

Just making a simple, quick check in on my activities. Had performed the late night/early morning patrol around Omicron Minor, but as to my surprise to "surprise" attacks from the Bounty Hunters or Keepers. Had sat at Battleship Isis proceeding to make sure our fellow brothers were fine and papers were correct.

I would say though that I had helped a fellow Order brother, Mark, take out some of these pesty Bounty Hunter drones. Easy task to put it simple. Other than this believe there is a shipment of Nomad specimen waiting in our labs for research.

Adam Jones Out..

[Transmission Breaks]
[Image: 35bd02f.png]

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Crackpunch - 08-22-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

[Location: Battleship Isis]
[Comm ID: Corporal Benjamin Stone]

Greetings agents, I had a little encounter with a bunter today.

He was carrying a total of 53 nomad specimens. If he wasn't in the freeport NFZ I would have fired on him, so I instead decided to barter with him. Two bounty hunters for his nomad cargo. He refused, implying that a bounty hunter is only worth as much as one nomad. After much debate he eventually left with his hold full of nomads, so I kept my promise to him and dumped the bunters into one of the stars in Omicron Delta.

Media: 1

An unfortunate result, but the hunter was just being unreasonable and I wasn't about to spare his comrades as it would show weakness.

This is Corporal Stone, signing out.

-Signal Lost-

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Fenikss74 - 08-22-2010

***Incomming Transmission***

ID: Corporal David Corbin
TARGET: Order Report Office.
REPORT: #05- 22.07.818A.S.

Greetings,

Today, I launched my ship and noticed that one of the two active Order capital ships in space transmitted an Engagement message. I flew closer and I saw a Hunter fighter in the system, but he was not engaged. It was strange, because both capitals nearby told that they are engaging. When I was almost there I saw that he is just flying around 10k away from our planet. He told that he got "tickets"to enter here and now he want's his money back. I guess he got too close to nomads. After a short conversation I told him that he has 5 seconds to leave or he will be blasted, but he only replied "Catch me!" Also, both capitals disappeared and I had to engage.

Fight took a really long time, he held some strange weapons (could be Codenamed). They were really strong, my shields were blasted really fast, like his. I managed to Super Nova him, but that failed, because he used the shield bats at the same time. So our fight continued when the reinforcements arrived. they asked do I need help, but I was to confident that I'll take him, so I lost mine ship in tense fighting and after that he continued the fight with him.

Visual Data:
[Image: th_screen119-1.jpg][Image: th_screen120-1.jpg][Image: th_screen122-1.jpg][Image: th_screen124-1.jpg]

...Ensign Corbin out.

***Signal Lost***

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Rodent - 08-22-2010

[Image: hotrodComms1.png]
COMM ID: Mid Admiral Robert D'Souza

All available pilots are to move out to the Taus discreetly and search for....asteroids
of suitable size and shape for habitation and base construction. I repeat, be very discreet.
This mission is for primary fleet pilots only, Secondary fleet pilots can go if their request is
granted. Report your findings here.
Signed
Robert D'Souza on behalf of The Order High Command

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Anonymous User - 08-22-2010

New Transmission
Sender: Sergenant Elena Campillo
Subject: Report 22.08.818 (no.7)

Greetings Ladies and Gentleman, here my Report of this day.

Cause of the orders the HC transmitted today I went to the Taus to explore the Systems.

I hopped in my Bastet with some extra supplies cause i was not sure how long it will take to go there.

After some time i reached Java... they granted permission to land and I made a short break.

Afterwards I started my search for some Asteroids... I visited Tau 23, 29, 31 and 37.

But I found nothing accept some big Asteroids next to Jumpholes to Alpha or Tau 23.
Location of them was Tau 37. But they are to close to Traidroutes i think...

to be sure they are useless for us I made some Camshots you can find in the Missionfiles.

After my long search i flewed back to Java.

###UPLOADING DATA###

Ensign Campillo out.

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Crackpunch - 08-23-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

[Location: Planet Toledo]

Greetings agents.

Today, another mercenary thought he could wander through Omicron Minor unimpeded. I caught him as he undocked from Planet Toledo. I questioned him as to his purpose in Minor; he replied that he was an "emassary" for the Zoners. I told him that meant nothing as the Zoners would send one of their own to meet with us as we do not trust mercenaries. He then changed his story to "an Osiris granted me safe passage." I queried about which one. He replied with "OCV-Retribution"! I told him that I command the Retribution and that I now knew he was lying. He tried to play it off on his bad memory. Not amused I demanded he drop his nomad cargo, pay a fine and head back to Delta. Unfortunately he simply fled without paying; this however is no big deal, I'll simply know to shoot him the next time he tries to enter Minor.

Media: 1 | 2

Oh and to the Admirals, I would head to the Taus to search for this asteroid but I feel I can do more good in Omicron Minor (// I currently only have one officially tagged Order character so I can't otherwise it would disrupt my duties in Minor).

-Signal Lost-

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Rodent - 08-23-2010

[Image: hotrodComms1.png]
COMM ID: Mid Admiral Robert D'Souza

Sergeant Campillo. Asteroids can be dragged into position, it is difficult, but possible. You need
to find a suitable place which is hidden and where we can drag an Asteroid or two. That shall
help your search.

Corporal Stone. Comprendo, we do not need every man scouting.
Signed
Robert D'Souza

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Omicron - 08-23-2010

[Image: 53494937.jpg]
Captain Golanski here.

During mine exploration I discovered suitable strategicaly place next to Outcasts homeworld in Tau-37. What I will say more, I will upload location.

Suitable location

There's no big rocks but those can be towed from other fields. Location itself got Niobium resources which may help in the building process. On my way back our recon wing was atacked by huge Outcast forces, we opened fire and CR moved to assist us, Lieutenant Night was shooted down, captain Leigh was forced to retreat and I due to high ionisation was shooted down. Strange was it, that one Outcast vessel was equipped with nomad weapons, but not prototypes used by us only almost identical weapon systems founded on keeper vessels. Uploading guncams:

Outcasts

When I returned to Omicron Minor, I received TCG contacts inside Alaska system. Barnes cutted transmission before it started and I called the admiral Orley to solve that situation. After that I organised assault fleet against excesive keeper activity, some TCG units joined us. We destroyed 2 Marduks without losses and snubcrafts proceeded to fight remaining nomad vessels. Guncams from battle uploading now:

Guncams from battle

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - FrankStyles - 08-23-2010

[Image: post1.png]
[Image: 1.jpg]
COMM ID: Lt. Sadun Tryst

[color=#FFFFFF][size=small]
Greetings Agents, greetings Golanski,
the location you have spotted is a very smart idea,
but as always i have not thought something other from you.
The Niobium ressource is one of the main aspects.
Well Done Captain.

Cdr.Sadun Tryst, over and out.

[Image: post2.png]

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Crackpunch - 08-24-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

[Location: Battleship Isis]

Greetings agents.

Well, I had some fun for once in Minor. An obnoxious freelancer in an Eagle arrived in Minor and continued to mock the commander of the SCRA vessel "Havanna" and my myself. A chase proved futile as he was too agile for my Sekhmet. It seemed all hope was lost as every time we moved closer he would just float back out of range. He continued to sing some sort of poetry between throwing taunts at us.

However this freelancer made one fatal mistake; he let his guard down for maybe 5 seconds. I seized the opportunity that presented itself and boosted into range and unleashed a barrage of EMP cannon fire followed by a SNAC. With that single volley, his ship was no more.
I think I may have to start marking my ship for every "annoying intruder" class kill.

Media: 1 |2 | 3

Upon reviewing the kill shot, it seems I granted him his wish of a sailor's grave (well a grave of a sort).

-Signal Lost-