Discovery Gaming Community
LWB to the Junkers Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: LWB to the Junkers Congress (/showthread.php?tid=15742)

LWB to the Junkers Congress - farmerman - 01-26-2009

*transmission begins*

Junkers Congress,

We at the LWB have been long supporters of your movement, and we have surely had several business deals in recent times. It's with the latter in mind that I come to you today.

You see, with all of our current operations, we seem to have a shortage of ships. While our Hessian allies can help with most things, we are in need of several Freighter class ships. I had spoken with a Mr Thompson previously, who told me of the great quality freighter you produce, called the Turanic Raiders class Freighter. While that seems a strange name to my ears, I hear the quality is top notch. I wonder if we might be able to come to an arrangement to purchase several of these from you?

We still will continue with our previous deals, of course, so what could we offer you as an incentive here? I could attempt to arrange a deal for your tradeships to purchase Hessian diamonds (the best variety!) from us on Darmstadt at cost. We can also offer you several of our Destroyer tachyon guns, which are quite effective.

In any case, please get back to me about possible deals.

Sincerely.

Eva Morgenrot

*transmission ends*

LWB to the Junkers Congress - Hawk - 01-26-2009

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Deputy Arbiter Jack Crow****

Your group has been quite above board in your dealings with us in the past and I respect that. I think a deal can be struck, but I must be honest. We aren't much into the diamond trade. Let the fools that muck up Sigma 13 and pollute Yanagi deal with that. Nor do we have much use for capital weaponry. Contact myself or Arbiter Bishop via a more secure channel and I'm sure we can make a deal.

Crow out

****end transmission****

LWB to the Junkers Congress - farmerman - 01-27-2009

*transmission begins*

Herr Crow,

It is good to hear that a deal might be worked out. Is there anything in particular we might offer that would be useful to you all?

*transmission ends*

LWB to the Junkers Congress - Hawk - 01-30-2009

*****Incoming transmission****

Comm ID: Jack Crow

This is sounding pretty good to me. It's good for the economy to sell off a few more of those things. They are beautiful ships after all. What I am in need of at the moment is the ability to hide some ships near Stuttgart. Would you happen to know a place that can accommodate that? They will not be capital warships so there is no risk involved there. I will also require that they not be seen coming or going. If this is agreeable, the ships are waiting for you in Omega 15.

Crow Out

LWB to the Junkers Congress - farmerman - 01-31-2009

*transmission begins*

Hello again, Herr Crow.

We would certainly be willing to allow these ships to use Darmstadt as a secure hiding place. I also have several contacts on Baden Baden who would be able to accommodate such activity, though you will probably need to "adjust" their manifests a bit first. The Ostnebel would be a good way to slip through undetected in either case.

*transmission ends*