Discovery Gaming Community
To: Corporate Oligarchs of EFL Oil & Machinery - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Corporate Oligarchs of EFL Oil & Machinery (/showthread.php?tid=157426)

To: Corporate Oligarchs of EFL Oil & Machinery - Wolfgang Weisen - 01-26-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Well, ain't this a surprise.

You have requested an audience with the fabled Sirian organization known as the Lane Hackers. I am Deceiver Weisen and I shall represent said organization in this communication.

I cannot hide the fact that I am genuinely curious of what EFL is expecting. Nevertheless I will keep an open mind despite your royalist leanings.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Corporate Oligarchs of EFL Oil & Machinery - EFL Oil and Machinery - 02-03-2018

[Image: C970txV.png]

I guess all of Sirius prefers cold greetings then a simple "How do you do". Also the "Legendary" and "Fabled" bits are getting old as well. He yawns Criticism of etiquette aside, I will assume you are just simple minded pirates until further notice.

EFL, is a massive corporation with in Gallia, with much influence over many sectors of both the mundane and exquisite of everyday life. According to data logs being recovered in the systems of Planet Harris, there are quite a few reports of Lane Hacker's being an abundant thorn in Ageira Technologies' side. I had hoped to discuss some sort of neutrality agreement, maybe a trade deal of some sort between our groups, after all you seemed far more sensible then the so called "Liberty Rogues" based on gathered intelligence. We are Ageira's main competitor, though I am not sure why you have any hatred for Ageira, Politics? Oppression? or textbook criminal masterminds? At the risk of not being understood by potential simpletons, what I want to know is:

1. Why do you hate Ageira?
  2. Does this hatred extend to EFL?
  3. Does this hatred include all Corporations?
  4. What do you have to offer EFL that we could not get from the "Liberty Rogues" or otherwise?

I am not one for childish games, I am a busy man, lets make this quick.

[Image: oNY8Aac.png]

RE: To: Corporate Oligarchs of EFL Oil & Machinery - Yoshida - 02-08-2018

...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: w8eVlaW.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Professor Provocateur Yoshida here.

Mister Dupont, please excuse the manners of Mr Weisen. Clearly he shouldn't have used such words.. what makes us "Fabled" anyway? The fact that we are the only ones that can hack into the USI? Possessing the most advanced technology in Sirius? Or that on a personal level I conducted the largest extortion in the history of Sirius? Trivialities.

As a former Ageira employee I quickly realized your concerns about this corporation. Their influence and advanced technological expertize make them unstoppable. Now add to that the fact that they view EFL as a direct threat to their interests, or even existence, and it becomes fully understandable why you'd be sending us this message.

The Lane Hackers were founded by those who wanted to confront Ageira's immoral and illegal practices, those who came to the realization that the courts or Liberty's corporatocracy were unable and unwilling to stop Ageira through peaceful, legal means. Equating us with the simple-minded Rogues is a heavy insult Mr Dupont. I understand you're looking for an ally, an associate, not a liability like the Rogues.

If you are interested in reproducing a similar PR nighmare like the one I caused to IND, we are ready to accept your assistance. Deliver one thousand crates of Gallic Jump Gate Parts to Ames Research Station in Kepler, a system with rich Ageira history on greed and malpractice. Also state what you expect in return from the Lane Hackers; we are known to be generous to friends, especially the ones oppossed and determined to bankrupt the dissolute cartel known as Ageira Technologies.

RE: To: Corporate Oligarchs of EFL Oil & Machinery - Wolfgang Weisen - 04-15-2018

...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Mister Dupont,

It is a shame that you failed to respond to the communication which you started and requested. Then again, you need to have a semblance of self-respect and honor to follow through with your obligations, even if that does not lead anywhere. Sad but true. Subsequently, this communication is shut down as our satellites will be relocated to target a more useful location.

Auf Wiedersehen.